It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Lesson to the Seeker - Symbolism and Abstract Truth Frozen in Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why did Moses and Joseph travel to Egypt? What was the unwritten Torah given to Moses and what connection is there to Egypt?

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.

What is this monument at the border of Egypt and what connection is there to Jacob (Farmer) and Esau (Hunter)? When will mankind finally cry out to the savior and defender of the hunted?

What does a farmer do with land? He cultivates it, plants seeds and watches them grow. From the growth, the land is renewed and the family of the farmer eats. Not only does the family eat, but the entire commune eats by the efforts of the farmer.

What differentiates the farmer from the hunter? Esau was a hunter and a hunter seeks to take something from another living creature. The creature is then used up by the hunter for clothing, food and reused as a tool. In the case of hunting, the hunter takes and the farmer gives. Of course, it can be argued that both are necessary for life and this is very true. The symbolism is what we are after in this instance and we now know the difference between the will of each.

I present you a key to truth in this:

Romans 9

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Egypt was hardened into stone for us to see. Paganism is the hunter and true Spiritual knowledge is the farmer. If you are the hunter, you will get nothing from this thread. You might just see the truth:

God's will is to give and receive.

The thief takes.

As you seek knowledge, which are you? Two thieves hung on the cross. One repented.

Why did Moses and Joseph travel to Egypt? Joseph interpreted the stone. Moses carried the truth out and locked it into the Torah. The key to the torah is the Son of God. Love is the final answer to the symbols. The lost Word is Christ.

What was the unwritten Torah given to Moses and what connection is there to Egypt? Jacob was loved because the light of what is not seen is the Living Word that is seen. Do you see it?

Who is the hunted in this world? Find them and you find the truth behind why they are hunted.

If the stone is rolled away, what is left behind? An empty tomb. We see this in Egypt. Come out of Egypt and cross the wilderness. That's the key.

edit on 3-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't understand what your getting at, what exactly your talking about, or what the point is. Anyway you could summarize the movie and theory?
edit on 3-11-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Hey, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't understand what your getting at, what exactly your talking about, or what the point is. Anyway you could summarize the movie and theory?

Can I do it for you? No. It's not possible. I am now convinced of this. As much as I would like to, you need to do it yourself. All gifts must be earned. I try to give it away, but nobody wants it. I try to show the value, but you can't win if you don't enter. I have left all the emeralds in my posts and threads. Become a slave and dig for the treasure stored in the pegmatite. That's the only help I can give you.

Signature below also contains a map to the treasure.

edit on 3-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

Not stupid. We are all ignorant until we choose to stop ignoring.

"Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite."

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What does a farmer do?

cultivates
plants
grows
land is renewed
family eats
entire commune eats

All by the efforts of the farmer.

What do they eat?
Bread.

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.
For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me."
(John, Ch 6)

The fruitful heart receives the Word. The seed falls on good ground and the plants produce a rich harvest. (Mark 4:8)

The Kingdom of Heaven is like a farmer who planted good seed in his field. But that night as the workers slept, his enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat. (Matthew 13:24-25)

The Kingdom of Heaven is like a Farmer.
So Who is the Farmer?
The King of Heaven.

edit on 3-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Jacob was loved because the light of what is not seen is the Living Word that is seen. Do you see it?

see what?

Who is the hunted in this world?

The Wheat.

Find them and you find the truth behind why they are hunted.

My guess would be, 'cuz you can't make bread out of weeds

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Love it. Thank you for the good words.

top topics

join