It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 133: Social Issues, UFOs, Space and Bigfoot. Oh Yeah, It's That Kind Of Show 11/03/2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
When and where can I listen? I missed it last night.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Explanation: Here you go ...

ATS Rewinds [illustrial.net]

Scroll to bottom of page and click on ATS Live Show No#133 and it will start to play.

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

edit on 4-11-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling>

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks OL!

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

I realize that this is now an old show, but I only listen to them after the fact, but I must comment on the Jimmy Savile topic and how the hosts/crew at ATS treated this subject, as my general point goes towards a criticism of how topics on the show are conducted.

It appears in the case of this story that no one was very well informed, including Neph -- which is a surprise as he is a Brit and this scandal is occurring there. Only one of the lesser complaints about this guy, Jimmy Sevile, was discussed. It is coming out that this guy was a serial molester, sexually abusing women/girls/kids for decades, including psychiatric patients at a mental hospital, where this scumbag "volunteered." Yet this extensive history of molestation by this fellow was not discussed. And consequently the panel wasn't terribly hard on this figure, some chalking it up to cultural differences from the 70's.

I think the reason for this was that none of the panel members was very well informed on the subject. I bet at best these folks may have read the thread or the OP of the thread before going on air, and I bet often times the on-air panel members just wing it entirely, basing their opinions on what they hear during the show. If you people at ATS Live ACTUALLY WANT TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SHOW, you need to do your homework ahead of time on the top five subjects you discuss.

Frankly, I'm never too impressed by the discussions of most any subjects on this show, but the discussion of the Jimmy Sevile case sunk to a new low in ignorance -- REALLY. Seriously, shame on you all.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Perhaps you are confusing a lack of knowledge with a lack of foaming at the mouth hatred for a sick individual?

One thing to keep in mind is that just because we may not agree with you, take your side or even cover something as you would have us cover it, is in no way indicative of a lack of knowledge

I will put any one of our studio up against you, or anyone else as far as knowledge of ANY current events go and to prove it, here is the deal

Come on the show next week, and as I am hosting, I will give you a segment of the topic of your choice to cover and make your point. That YOU are more informed than our studio.

Trust me, it would be a HOOT

top topics

<< 1   >>

join