It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was stranded by the no fly list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Without wanting to sound too blasé, clerical errors have been made with the no-fly list many times. Hell, errors have been made with the "shoot to kill" list. Section 1021 and 1022 of NDAA already give the US military the right to indefinitely detain, without charge, evidence or trial. The no-fly list is somewhat trivial when you consider that the constitutional principles of the Bill of Rights have already been completely flushed down the toilet.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I see private planes becoming very popular in the near future. Perhaps planecars where the wings fold back so you can drive home.

Or co-op owned planes where 30-40 people own one plane and whoever needs it arranges to take it for a trip.
There are small private airstrips where the DHS hasn't infiltrated. Yeah Mr DHS pervert, see how well trying to 'pat-down' a rancher dusting his crops will go over.

The Gov is overstepping and there will be a backlash. Men and women will in one fed-up group at a time dissassociate themselves from the SSN and all the regulations, stop using FRN and stop bending over backwards to follow increasingly complex UCC regulations that don't apply to them.

edit on 4-11-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So you thought it was a good idea to openly discuss your conspiracy theories about 9/11 on an airplane, where PLANES were hijacked???

Sometimes you have to face consequences for poor decisions, and it appears you did just that.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So you thought it was a good idea to openly discuss your conspiracy theories about 9/11 on an airplane, where PLANES were hijacked???

Sometimes you have to face consequences for poor decisions, and it appears you did just that.

There were NO hijackers on 9/11 - and No planes were hijacked - There were no plane crashes - there weren't even 3,000 dead - you've been had by a sinister terror myth - a grand psy-op - a flase flag operation of great proportions ...........Time to wake up.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Reading this and hearing your story brings many things to mind:

Questioning the government in any way makes you a terrorist.

Preparing for any kind of disaster in order not to be dependant on the government makes you a terrorist.

Volunteering to fight for your country makes you a terrorist.

"They hate us for our freedom", If this is true then the "terrorists" have undeniably won.

It sure puts a whole new context to this speech:

Is Bush referring to US citizens when he speaks of "terrorists"? It would seem so.

We are past the point of no return; the USA is dead. We have had a military/corporate coop and enough of us slept through it to allow it to succeed.

Anyone who doesn't believe in conspiracies in this day and age is a hopeless, pathetic fool.

edit on 11/4/2012 by AntiNWO because: I need my coffee before trying to articulate.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Wow you were very fortunate not to have been "touched" by that tragedy. But living in NY I can assure you people died.

But that's not what this thread is about. I'm glad the OP is back home with his loved ones. Thank you for opening my eyes to the blatant trampling of our Constitutional freedoms. Keep fighting the good fight!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

I have had some comments on articles and my youtube channel that suggest I am a informant or some other form of government shill, I can assure that is not the case.

So thoughts? Questions?

You have claimed publicly to be a patriot/prepper with a gov. background hmmm
This will throw red flags! A shill will do things like this to gain information on their targets, becoming a victim is one of them.

I guess with your anti-patriot jobs, your association with the Tea Party lol... being a former military contractor...with TSA credentials lol... Your in all the media outlets, this would be a great position to be a shill
... Maybe it's to obvious, to coincidental??? Who knows lol.. I can see why anyone would think your an informant, your like a walking red flag!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

It was a discussion about the engineering aspects of the collapse of the 3 buildings. My views about 9/11 are not a secret either. its called free speech and if they used that to put me on the list we have no rights left.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

A lot of people that see the direction this nation is heading have become preppers. My wife was a liberal after looking at the facts she has changed her mind. She has a degree in aerospace engineering and she is smart enough to know that things are not what they seem.

And as far as being a shill ... that won't happen. I stand on my principles and if that leads me to a not so happy place.... so be it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by imitator

And as far as being a shill ... that won't happen. I stand on my principles and if that leads me to a not so happy place.... so be it.

It really doesn't matter what your background is or who you work for, we are all in the same pot slowly being boiled alive.... I'm not saying your a shill, but I can see how one would think it.
'
But... If I had your background while stuck in Hawaii I would of tried to investigate Obama's faked BC lol/
Good luck...

edit on 4-11-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

But... If I had your background while stuck in Hawaii I would of tried to investigate Obama's faked BC lol/
Good luck...

edit on 4-11-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

That thought had crossed my mind lol

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
After reading nearly every single past post on ATS that you have made I am positive that you were being watched.

But probably for good reason...

you have

Compared Obama to Hitler
Said you had insider leaks to the BP oil spill only to not ever say anything
Said that you want a revolution in threads and said ways to blind cops and military in them

All I am saying is you have crossed the line several times and you need to be a little more fourth coming about what why you really were on this list....It is my opinion that you have done things that may of actually made you worthy of being on the list

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

it's called free speech.

If speaking out and voicing one's opinion is a crime well EVERYONE here is a Criminal.

FEMA has said that our founders are terrorist. Well that puts me in good company!

Liberty! Molon Labe!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I really take objection to the poster who just wrote in saying the OP somehow deserved to be put on a no-fly list for the statements he's made here on ATS.

Listen, last time I looked, this is a FREE country, where freedom of speech is guaranteed. It's not like he threatened anyone or is jeaopordizing national security.

The POINT of this whole post is what is happening to this country---how our liberties and our ammendments and our constitutional rights are no longer guaranteed. This represents a dangerous tide change and rather than sitting here pointing fingers at people and claiming they deserve what they get (ridiculous), you should become part of the solution.

It's almost like you agree that freedom of speech should be curbed.

Who;s side are you on anyway??

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
After reading nearly every single past post on ATS that you have made I am positive that you were being watched.

you have

Compared Obama to Hitler

And .... is that a crime? Thomas Jefferson said Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

Could not produce facts so I didn't post it...

Said that you want a revolution in threads and said ways to blind cops and military in them

That is covered under the 1st amendment as free speech ANY actions would only be DEFENSIVE in nature. To defend one's self against tyranny is a God given right.

All I am saying is you have crossed the line several times and you need to be a little more fourth coming about what why you really were on this list....It is my opinion that you have done things that may of actually made you worthy of being on the list

I have done nothing. Have I spoken about things? Well of course I have; that is my right to speak freely about things that concern my safety and security. I have not been accused of any crime nor have I committed any crime. We are are the edge of freedom when thoughts are perceived to be crimes. Sure sounds a lot like the Nazis to me ....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

you have

Compared Obama to Hitler

Your attitude is precisely why freedoms are so easily lost. You would rather have a nation full of rats dressed in sheep's clothing than to have any have any sort of moral fiber in saying what you mean and being held accountable for it.

There *should* be no reason to fear saying what you know to be true. There *should* be no threat to anyone. Truth is truth. We are all also perfectly entitled to our own opinions. What one person thinks is entirely their right and responsibility. That should *not* cause the government to become involved in a person's life. They can watch to their heart's content, but hindering a person in the course of their life is not within the scope of *what should be* government right over anyone - national or foreigner.

You really need to examine what you believe and why. YOU need to take personal responsibility for your thoughts and actions, and allow others the same freedom. We are none of us born to this life enslaved. If you yourself make the decision to be so, that is your decision alone. Don't expect anyone else to follow suit. And if you should ever once consider it anyone's right to legislate against another's freedom, you really need to consider just exactly why we're here and what kind of civilization this really is. At that point, we may as well just hang it up because doom is assured.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Finally got around to watching the vids, really powerful stuff.

Thank you OP for sharing your story and hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Is there any advice you would like to impart to people who find themselves in your situation and what they should do?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Remain calm and pray!

It works.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

It has nothing to do with what I believed....I simply suggested that there is more to what he has said and done then what the OP has shown. Go into his past post and tell me that he isn't one of the EXTREMIST here on ATS.

Don't tell me that I need to recheck my beliefs, I am probably one of the few people who has researched into his claim and is actually looking deep into this subject. The point of this site is to DENY ignorance and most of you have not looked into his past post and then commented....That is ignorant

This has nothing to do with Free Speech, which is something I firmly believe in...I am saying that given what the OP has said in the past, there is a high chance that there is more to this story then HE is leading you to believe.

That is my point

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You don't have a right to fly

You can say what you want, but there isn't an amendment saying that everyone has the right to fly in our Free country...

Part of the problem is that you believe we are a free society, that is just as much a lie most other claims here on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join