It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From lucid dreaming to astral projection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I would read a book about astral projection. I am a lucid dreamer and had my first OOBE while i was reading Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce.

Now one method to try to Astral project from a lucid dream is to simply stop acting in the dream, sit down and close your eyes so the dream ends and you "go back to your body." It is good to feel yourself and your focus go back to your body. With some luck your body will be very relaxed and in sleep paralysis and you will have some time to attempt an exit.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2012 by zange because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

As I was trying to keep in the title of the thread i didn't wnat to go into details but if you are like me the details are very important.
We (weirdly) got on the bus at first at the back entrance with a member of my family. (I have since learnt this means the past, as in past relationship with Jesus.) My hubby and I grabbed on but it started to move to the next stop. When it stopped we got on the front entrance (as in present relationship with Jesus.)

I couldn't see the number but I am one of those who sees 11.11 and 22.22 etc

About the Astral projection, I was 13 when I last AP, as I was knocking on the gates of Heaven to ask if I could come back in, as I hated being on earth as I was being bullied at school and being beaten up at home. I was anorexic as someone called me fat (I was size 10 in UK sizing) but I had curvature of the spine which made my bum and tum stick out. Later I had a miracle and that was corrected when a lay preacher laid hands on my back.

So I was actually attempting to commit suicide and I suspect that was the reason it was dangerous where I was as it says in the Bible dogs and murders are just outside of Heaven.

Also do you have to be in peak fitness to be able to AP??? as my electrical system of my heart has been damaged by a Directed Energy Weapon.

I have had an assisted awake OBE twice since then, to see my micarriaged children and my deceased mum in Heaven and the landing point was exactly described by the Kolbrin Bible; a waterfall next to a grass bank with trees.

Oh and another awake OBE to help some people escape something.

SO I don't think I can do another AP as my body is not 100% well.

Today I was listening to coast to coast on youtube 4th November 12 and it was really interesting. There was a rabbi talking about the Kabballah (only read half the book) and he mentions 7 chambers of the earth; the lowest is dark and a colour associated with it is red, he only mentions 2 others but I think I may have been to some of those places too.

Sometimes I wish I had had a teacher to tell me what I was seeing when I was younger.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sounds complicated as most of us will experience multiple dreams and seemingly use sheer willpower to recall many but others are distinctly
lessons or observations.

It is rather personal I have found and the meanings not only elusive but spirtually so if that is even possible.

Good luck to you lady.
edit on 5-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

you wonder why many have no sense of empathy and or spirituality.

MY stars were so close to this band that they were literally inches from ever meeting me and I was happy with that.

Their messages for clairvoyants and others who connect on some level was outrageous.

Dont wonder long we are all capable and willpower means alot

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You need to work on your astral form itself, only when it has sufficient density can it be used as a vehicle.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I was told that the Lucid Dreaming world is the same as the Astral world, and that both are just manners of going to the 'Dream/Astral' world. Can someone please confirm if this is correct?

If this is correct, why then would you want to convert lucid dreaming to astral projection if you are 'already there'?

If this is not correct, what is the difference of the worlds you experience in lucid dreaming and astral projection?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join