It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in heaven/space = era of peace on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
War in heaven/space = era of peace on earth

First of all, take Revelation 12 before yourselves, better copy and paste it in a blank word document. (use biblegateway for the text, better KJV)

The manchild is born before the persecution of the woman. The dragon WAITS and does not persecute the woman, no matter she is nearby. Does he start persecution immediately after the birth? Keep reading.

The manchild is raptured before the war in heaven/space and before the persecution.

The war in heaven/space starts with the rapture of manchild. It doesn't start beforehand. The persecution does not start at this moment, please notice that fact.

Only AFTER the war in heaven ENDS, the Dragon is cast down to Earth. The Dragon is not fully present on Earth before that war, and does not persecute the woman before the war's final end. This is very important.

Once the dragon is cast down from heaven/space, he starts the persecution of the woman, who hides for 3.5 years of the Great Trib.

The war in heaven/space is the key moment to understand the timing. It does not start before the rapture of manchild. And until it ends, the persecution/Great Trib does not start. So what is the war in heaven/space?

It is not the war between angels and demons that the theological scholars say it happened at the beginning of creation. The Revelation 12 war starts after the rapture of manchild, an event that had not happened at John's time, neither until today.

Archangel Michael has his ARMY, so has the Dragon. While the Archangel and the dragon are beings with spiritual nature, it is not said the same for their armies. They might be creatures with bodies, and spaceships.

The battleground cannot be the highest heaven of God, since Satan is expelled from there at the beginning of time. atan does not dwell the Heaven of God and angels, that is something that we know for certain. The battleground could be only the space - the Universe full of galaxies and star systems.

We are talking of a Space War. Star Wars if you will. The armies are composed of different civilizations in space. We know even the numbers - 1/3 of the star systems followed the dragon/satan.

The prospect of a Space War in the time period between the rapture of the manchild and the final Great Trib makes the duration of that period quite longer than expected. We are not talking about earthly days, weeks, or months. We are talking about earthly years or even centuries (or more). The whole Universe is involved. And also that war is visible /noticeable from Earth. Why the prophecy if no one sees its fulfillment. The sagas for a "blink of an eye" events especially this cosmic battle, are nonsense.

What/who is the rapture of manchild? While we cannot be certain that we are inside the number of the first-born, we can be certain it has nothing to do with the physical birth of Jesus on Earth (while symbolically it represents it). Jesus was not taken as a baby to heaven, but stays on earth to grow up, to be crucified and resurrected. Baby Jesus flees TOGETHER with his mother and Joseph to Egypt, while the woman in Revelation flees alone. Moreover, John writes the Revelation around the year 90 AD, Long after Jesus' life n Earth. John writes of FUTURE events, not of past events.

I understand the desire of many to misinterpret that key passage, because doing so they deny our rapture. But they are wrong.

I do not know if the rapture of manchild is tomorrow or after another 2000+ years. I do not know whether or not the people of today's generation are included in that number, or in the number represented by the woman (church) or even the numbers who will stay on earth and battle the dragon (the rest of her offspring).

The period of the war in heaven/space is a period of peace on Earth. The manchild (the first fruits) are raptured, the dragon fights the war up in the skies, and the woman is NOT PERSECUTED during the war. This is the Era of Peace promised in a number of prophecies.

I will not enter into a foul talk about that. You may reject the idea as you will. Time will tell, when after the rapture, many more than 7 years will pass and there won't be the End. The candidates of the antichrist that fervent devotees will appoint immediately after the rapture (named alien abduction) will die one after another. As Saddam died. Decades and generations will pass, only to realize the time periods are much longer. IF...

If there isn't WW3 and nuclear ignition of atmosphere, or asteroid and impact winter. In that case the survivors will be either underground, or rescued "raptured" on other planets. I do not know if these rescued people will be the manchild, or if the entire scene is scheduled for another 10,000 years...after the restoration f Earth from the coming imminent disaster (or Chastisement). I don't know what I don't know.

God bless!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There will never be peace on Earth and religion is a fairy tale.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

The battleground cannot be the highest heaven of God, since Satan is expelled from there at the beginning of time.

wasn't satan or lucifer expelled, when humans were created ? because, the devil refused to serve a lesser being ?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

The "war in heaven" of Revelation ch12 is a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement.
The death of Jesus on the cross and his resurrection are the victory over Satan, complete apart from the mopping up.
To confirm that, see how the victory is described in v11; "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.
It is the gospel that makes Satan wrathful, and this wrath continues to the present time.
See my thread on "Satan fell from heaven".

edit on 3-11-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We are the mirror/fractal of that war here on earth. It is all happening at once and what happens here on earth, has an effect on that war which for us is in the future. This war is our future timeline. What is happening on earth is so vital for the outcome of this future timeline. All the problems we face now with our current system is the core problem the advanced civilizations havei in our galaxy has thousands and thousands of years from now.

And its all an holographic reality. But as we forgot where we came from and TPTB kept us in the dark of the real nature of reality it spun out of control. This holographic reality mirrors our true nature namely our divine self/ego and plays it out accordingly. It is made for us to learn and experience but if we dont face up to the fact that everything is connected things will crumble all around us. Not only do we experience this individually but also collectively eventually an beyond that as is the case right now.

This is what ascension is all about and it is having effect on multiple dimensions/densities/timelines that are playing all out at once.
To properly understand this you should watch the movie inception, in which a second in one dream is a year in another all effecting each others reality.

So you see the outcome in our reality has a profound effect on the the war out there. Its all playing out simultaniously and is not over yet. Now are real selves, higher selves, are trying to wake us up to turn this mess.

There is alot more to this than i wrote but I dont want to overcomplicate things,

If you have any questions please let me know.

Senser

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

okaaay...I understood that to some degree but was pretty lost at a lot of points. then again I have never read the bible (only bits and pieces), or any other scripture for that matter. can you explain a little better the message you are trying to send to someone who, lets say, has no knowledge of these kinds of beliefs?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I am sorry I cannot be more precise than that. Thank you for your reading and answers anyway. I think I gave enough logical considerations based solely on Revelation 12 ("Sola Scriptura" ). if you copy/paste the text and separate the verses, i.e. not as one only paragraph from beginning to end, but as individual ones that may speak of different periods of time and be divided by centuries, then it might become clearer.
No it is not the first war that drove Lucifer out of Heaven. It is a future event for John who saw it at the year 90 AD.
Of course someone has to be well versed in Bible reading before all. It cannot be just viewed as Dan Brown scenario. If you are interested I would recommend Dr Chuck Missler for the 70th week of Daniel or the last 7 years of Tribulation, he assumes that the antichrist may need some TIME between the Rapture and the start of the Trib, to rise in power. And that we do not know how long that time is - months, years or more. Chuck Missler's videos are easily found on youtube. So - start from there. Unfortunately the main stream churches do not speak about the Trib in 99.99% of the homilies. Does it mean it will take them by surprise, as well as the Rapture? It is said it will come as surprise for all the earth, as a snare. OK I will not start defending Rapture theories from the very beginning. There are really good pieces of Bible study online - that you can listen them now when they are freely available, and allow to be led on that path of knowledge.
If you don't agree with the above interpretation of Revelation 12, it is just OK. Make your own study and reach your conclusions. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
I think I gave enough logical considerations based solely on Revelation 12... It is a future event for John who saw it at the year 90 AD

Looking at the overall structure of Revelation, it is better to understand ch12 as a "flashback"- like the flashbacks in films, and serving exactly the same purpose, ie explaining the background of the other events described.
It's important to realise that the flow of action in the storyline really goes direct from ch11 to ch15. The trumpet at the end of ch11 is summoning out the seven angels who appear at the beginning of ch15. That's the pattern of "three sevens" in Revelation- the blowing of the seventh trumpet brings forth the seven vials, in the same way as the breaking of the seventh seal brought forth the seven trumpets.

How does ch12 fit into all this? Well, most of Revelation from ch8 onwards is about the destruction of Babylon and the kingdom of the Beast. Then at the end of ch11, just as this destruction of the Beast is about to reach the climax, the decision is made to back-track the story, first, and explain how the kingdom of the Beast arose in the first place. So ch12 traces it back to the birth of Christ. It is Christ who is born and taken up into heaven. The "battle in heaven" is, as I said, a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement, in that Christ was crucified and raised from the dead and that was the defeat of Satan. I've already quoted "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb", which proves my point that this half of the chapter is all about the Atonement. It is the Atonement and the spread of the gospel ("they overcame him by the word of their testimony") which makes Satan angry, and makes him determined to wreak vengeance on the church. This brings us to ch13, where Satan sets up the same kingdom of the Beast which God is destroying in chs 8-11 and the chapters following ch15.
(There's another detour in chs 17-18 to explain Babylon, which is why armies gather for battle in ch16, but the battle itself does not take place until ch19)

edit on 10-11-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join