It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

a significantly better choice.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Kaploink

We all know that politicians have a tendency to sometimes not tell t he truth.

Romney is simply INCAPABLE of stating ANYTHING that is true nor does he care if you know it or not. He's a stone cold liar.

A stone cold liar backed by Bush cronies and Neo-cons that put this country in the crapper after riding high during the Clinton years.

No way IN HELL do i want to go back to those days.

Obama does the exact same thing and more. I love when the pot calls the kettle black. Youtube "Obama lies" and you will be shocked...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I swear this planet has some of the most ridiculous, ludicrous, delusional people I probably ever meet in my lifetime. I get it. Obama is bad. Obama has his flaws.

But when the f*** did Obama's flaws become an excuse to rally behind a liar, and ignore the fact he is lying vehemently, to the point where even news agencies are discredited simply because they point out the facts?

I would understand people who dislike Obama because so-and-so was bad, or he did so-and-so wrong. But since when did people have the gall to simply say "No Romney isn't a liar, these guys are just mad because Obama sucks".

I doubt that the human race is that idiotic when it comes to politics. No way in hell. I've seen the Benghazi news. I've seen the direction Obama is taking this country. Does that give me a pass to rally behind Romney and deliberately lie and say that he has never flip-flopped, never lied, never cheated his own fans? What kind of logic is that?

How twisted can you be to deny what is right in your face? Obama is a cheat, and Romney is a liar. Why the hell are we in the 21st freaking century and can't decide to "stay home" or actually get good reasons to vote for a candidate.

No wonder this country is in the #hole.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Then why would the GOP elect Obama?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
These traits seem to characterize the White House occupants after JFK, but no president has exemplified these more than the current one. What I reallly think is that Soros and the Obama cabal are on ATS trying to discredit their opponent in any way possible. They are also sending out mass emails containing powerpoint presentations full of black oppression from the 50s and 60s. Most of the black people I know think Obama is the savior of the whole race. What a joke.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by longlostbrother

The New York Times is the most dishonest, duplicitous Leftist/Marxist newspaper in the entire world - bar none.

"All the trash that's unfit to print!"

Go here for truth in broadcast journalism...........FOX NEWS SITE
Fair and Balanced - All the news that fit to report - un-biased - objective - truthful.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

You are joking right? Surely you must be. Fox News is the biggest joke in MSM.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Agree with the above statement 100 percent.......fox news is embarrassing...Im not a fan of either candidate, but Romney is a pathological liar

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime, page 1..

And Obama Is > ?............
If Tricky Dickie were about he would kick Rommneys Ass in nine...No One unseats Tricky Pre Nixon as the biggest asshat coniveing shemer to have to give up the Presidency in disgrage an but for pre arranged pardon from his V P Ford would have ended up in jail...

Yeah , but I heard somewhere he was Not a Crook.........

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The New York Times is the most dishonest, duplicitous Leftist/Marxist newspaper in the entire world - bar none.

Fair and Balanced - All the news that fit to report - un-biased - objective - truthful.

roflmao.... seriously?

You can not possible believe what you posted here. Is this a joke?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Are you available at my party next Saturday? I'm still looking for a comedian ... FOX news - fair and balanced. That is a great punchline!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

What does it matter what Romney is? The voters will have no say in who is elected, the GOP control the voting apparatus in this country and will "elect" their chosen one.

Voters have to beat the Margin of error or it will look obvious. Ohio appears to be beating the margin of error. Obama currently has 51 percent of the vote in Ohio and a 5 point lead in polls.

Seeing as how you wish to reelect a dead and gone Prez....I will post some amusing astrological predictions.

imprimaturstellarum.blogspot.co.uk...

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

www.astrology-reading.com.au...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

I've never been a fan of Obama, but thanks to ATS I think I've finally become one now.

omg youhave to be freaking kiddin. You are blaming people on ATS for your voting for a complete failure of a Prez for a second term? Now I've heard everything! And we thought Obama was blaming other people for stuff. Lol

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Nah.....

The author has it all backasswards. ( is that his Real name ?
)

It's Obama that lost momentum.

The whole jobs thing has been lingering too long.

The Benghazi boondoggle is a politicians nightmare.

The point of the article was not to say that Romney had lost momentum, but that Romney is a hypocritical, dishonest person in general, and thus he should not be the leader of America. I have known this for a while, as it is relatively obvious. Yet somehow you turn this article around on Obama. I shake my head in disbelief. Also, the Benghazi occurrence had nothing to do with Obama, as it has already been shown that the order to stand down was never given.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

NYT...gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

NYT...gimme a break.

Yes, attack the messenger when you can't attack the message.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Only a couple more days and then we stop the name calling. Wont it be nice? You all are giving something to smile about. I am glad that we in America are so passionate about who should be President. And thats what I am seeing here. Passion! If we didn't believe in how the system works, we wouldn't spend so much time talking about it.
After all, we are all Americans, one of the greatest in the world. Who does everyone turn to for help? America.
So please everyone here on ATS, make sure you vote. It is the only way. Show others what America is made of. Its made up by us!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've honestly never seen anything like it. He presents himself as a religious, loving family man, and yet he spews lies to the point he's a disgrace to himself, and to the country. Shame on you Mitt Romney. He will suffer in his conscience from this in shame. I think the big dogs in the GOP have put him up to it. They write it, he reads whatever they write.

To the people who support him, have you seriously listened to any of his messages and speeches on a consistent basis? If you have then you readily see the changes, not just from week to week, but sometimes from day to day.

And they called John Kerry a "flip-flopper"? Unreal. Scary unreal. Who could ever trust this man?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Wow. I think we just can't even begin to meet even in the middle. Your canidate hasen't lied? On a continual basis. Wow.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The empty chair sure does apply here. We've given him a chance now its time for someone else to try. Would we all have kept our jobs if we had the results the Obama had? I dont think so.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
Ohh im so happy when this puppet/muppetshow is finally over. They are ALL muppets... They are playing a game with us. I don´t even care who is the president... Why? Because Im not new to conspiracys. Bring it...

Agreed! I hate all demon-crats and robo-licans! These are the scum of the earth who take an oath to uphold the constitution, yet they demean it! Some day people will finally get the point that selfishness will not keep us free,
only united will we overwhelm the forces that are destroying the American way of life! We are the only representatives that can lookout for each other! God bless all the patriots that sacrifice their freedoms for ours!

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join