It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Wait for it there will be an Argumentum Ad Hominem in 3-2-1 to attack the source but numbers do not lie.

Be prepared if it is not a right wing source it is considered useless by fox proponents. Logical fallacies are always abundant on here.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Rich white people scare me

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
in my opinion he has narcasistic peronality disorder, you can see through his fake smile and have you seen how he treated that cancer patient asking for his stance on medical marijuana?

look into it

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Wow are you brainwashed. Let us pray to the great satan Hannity to find the truth. What a joke.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That doesn't paint a very clear picture of the situation. It would be a lot more accurate to say, Nit Romnoid is just as crooked as all the other politicians.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
The political madness is splitting this country apart. It's like noone is aware that it is all hogwash and deceit.
Precisely my stance. I try not to take sides and it's tough to watch people fall in line to the left, or to the right, into this madness you speak of... It can be especially hard to see when it's taking over ATS just as much as every other social outlet in our country. Just a few more days, and everyone will give it a rest, finally.

Oh, and by the way... I don't trust Romney for a minute. Stance wise, he is OK depending on the day you ask, but that gut instinct of mine keeps saying, "If you thought Bush was bad, just wait..."

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Kaploink

We all know that politicians have a tendency to sometimes not tell t he truth.

Romney is simply INCAPABLE of stating ANYTHING that is true nor does he care if you know it or not. He's a stone cold liar.

A stone cold liar backed by Bush cronies and Neo-cons that put this country in the crapper after riding high during the Clinton years.

No way IN HELL do i want to go back to those days.

You either go back to those days or forward to those days. You, we are stuck. You ain't in the club my friend.

Unfortunately I must say we'd be more screwed if Romney gets elected, but that's not saying much. We are screwed either way... it's all theater... rearranging chairs on the Titanic. If you think you'd have some sort of benefit if Obama is re-elected instead of Romney getting the nod, you need a paradigm shift. If you just want to shove it is the republicans' face... then you're just part of the problem... nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatman
Rich white people scare me

Yeah, rich white people are the problem... right

Replace the rich white people with rich black people or rich latino people, and see what happens... they will be helping their own just like everybody else in that position.

Get past race, will ya? Race is not the problem. Sheez!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And Presidente OBama getting the US State Department to declare LRAD's "Not a Weapon"....so it could be exported and sold to China wasn't dishonest.

The Fast and Furious gun running was a PsyOp to cover the real weapon smuggling.....LRAD weapons to China.

Just wait until the chinese mass produce those directed energy weapons and start selling them cheap to the Palestinians.....Israel's gonna be pee'd off!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Romney is the type of rich white guy that many bubbas here in Texas would love to trash.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Romney really is the worst candidate I've ever seen.

I mean - the guy is such an obvious, OBVIOUS shill for crony capitalism, it's unreal.

He is AGAINST improving fuel efficiency standards, because you know, apparently Americans don't want a car that gets 55 miles per gallon...yeah. Let the free market decide, blah blah blah. Anyone who wants to see the kind of decisions the "free" market makes needs to watch this movie, or Inside Job for that matter.

Yet I can't believe how many people are still blind enough to vote for this stooge.

I've never been a fan of Obama, but thanks to ATS I think I've finally become one now.

Don't get me wrong - I still don't really believe he'll do anything actually for the good of the people, since all politicians seem to be guaranteed sell-outs/puppets at the end of the day.

But thanks to all the moronic brainwashed drivel I have had to read about him on here for the last 4 years - drivel that has been clearly spoonfed to people who can't think for themselves - it's obvious that there are some bad guys upstairs who are very worried Obama doesn't want to toe their traditional plutocrat line. At least that's something I guess...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by longlostbrother

The New York Times is the most dishonest, duplicitous Leftist/Marxist newspaper in the entire world - bar none.

"All the trash that's unfit to print!"

Go here for truth in broadcast journalism...........FOX NEWS SITE
Fair and Balanced - All the news that fit to report - un-biased - objective - truthful.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

It's posts like yours, and its 9 stars, that make me downright embarrassed to read ATS these days

*not. enough. facepalms*

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

I'd trust a Muppet better than these dime-store marionettes.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

I'd trust a Muppet better than these dime-store marionettes.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime, page 1..

And Obama Is > ?............

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Talking about dishonest and duplicitous. The NYT did not say "Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency". An editorial contributor said it. Big difference. Typical libbot twisting of the facts to tell a lie.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

Must Be that New Fangled " NEWSPEAK " Sonny , Think the Opposite and There You ARE...........

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by herenow
It goes along with his lies about the jeep plant, supposedly moving U.S. jobs to China. He has got employees calling their employer asking what is going on. Turns out they are expanding in China, but adding jobs here in the states and not sending them overseas.
It is amazing that a Mormon can get up there in public and lie so consistently.
Are you being ironic ?A Mormon lieing is strange or unuseall...Given the book of Mormon produced by a snakeskin oil sales person .Visited by angel Moroni whom reveals the location of golden tablets burried in the woods.Tablets that only J Smith could see or in deed translate with the use of magok stones again Angel Moroni told him where to find thease traslating rune stones.An he was able to show the magik stones to his partner an sponcer an publisher of the New Testements Of Jesus Christ And The Latter Day Saints...Now call me cynical but J Smith was just a template pre version of characters like the Moonies Scinceoligists an early L Ron Hubard .Rev Jones all mad as a box of frogs an animalisticly shrewd ruthless an big fat LIARS............M O O................

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime, page 1..

And Obama Is > ?............
If Tricky Dickie were about he would kick Rommneys Ass in nine...No One unseats Tricky Pre Nixon as the biggest asshat coniveing shemer to have to give up the Presidency in disgrage an but for pre arranged pardon from his V P Ford would have ended up in jail...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

It's amusing that you think the American electorate is stupid enough to elect romney. Romney will come no where near the white house this presidential election cycle. I only pray that Romney goes away for good.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join