It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Obama was specifically talking about a nuclear arms treaty when he said that he would have more "flexibility". It makes sense that Romney would want to have good relations with Russia. Romney is a globalist puppet just like every other POTUS, and of course the NY Times would say that about him being the Progressive rag that it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

oh god, my sides. dear lord my sides. stopped reading at "new york times"

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
I really resent being labeled a thug when all I want to do is work and make an honest living.

The power in the unions is with the heavy hitters at the top.
If Romney wants to de-power those people, then god bless him! I hope he can.
(But I doubt Romney will win .... so it probably wont happen)

"right to work for less with no benefits".........

I dunno about that. The machine shop guys where my husband works aren't 'union' and they pretty much get the same vacations and benefits etc that the office guys get. I guess it depends on where a person is or something.

I dont' trust the union bosses when they say (paraphrase) 'turn over your union dues to us so that we can make sure that the company you work for doesn't shake you down and take your money/benefits'.
I don't know about a big company in this day and age taking away benefits from shop workers but I know that the union thugs at the top sure do shake down the machine shop guys for 'dues' ...

But thanks for voting for Gary Johnson........so did I!

EXCELLENT !!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Obama was specifically talking about a nuclear arms treaty when he said that he would have more "flexibility".

It was about EIS ( European Interceptor Site ) and the Russian opposition to it.

Obama's open-mic slip came as U.S. plans for an anti-missile shield raised tensions between Washington and Moscow despite Obama's and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's vow to "reset" ties between the former Cold War foes.
fox again

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

oh god, my sides. dear lord my sides. stopped reading at "new york times"

I'm still waiting on New York Times Bat Boy article...I know they can rise up to at least the Star's standards one day.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The article in the New York Times; is written well; I think the writer states what a lot of people have been thinking; and I also think the outcome stated in the article is (most likely) what will happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Typical Democrat media spin. When Obama changes his positions, he's "Evolving" and "nuanced".

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Typical NeoCon spin. When Romney is criticized, change the subject to Obama.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

The article in the New York Times; is written well; I think the writer states what a lot of people have been thinking; and I also think the outcome stated in the article is (most likely) what will happen.

How can anyone predict a most likely outcome? All these suggested outcomes are based on cherry picking far left talking points and creating an opinion that is presented as fact.

I could just as easily say that Obama is a radical Muslin with Communist ideas..all based on his past...

Both are one and the same in how they are created, but the difference for you is you want to believe the ones created out of thin air for Romney are factual.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by PvtHudson

Typical NeoCon spin. When Romney is criticized, change the subject to Obama.

I think his main point is you and others will criticize Romney while giving two thumbs up for Obama for the same damn thing...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

How can anyone predict a most likely outcome? All these suggested outcomes are based on cherry picking far left talking points and creating an opinion that is presented as fact.

I could just as easily say that Obama is a radical Muslin with Communist ideas..all based on his past...

Both are one and the same in how they are created, but the difference for you is you want to believe the ones created out of thin air for Romney are factual.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

I said: "I think the writer states what a lot of people have been thinking.." I didn't say that I personally believed it one way or the other. It's an opinion...nothing more; nothing less.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I do not give Obama thumbs up for lying, nor Romney. Sadly, if I or others criticize Romney we are instantly labeled Obama-lovers and such.

As a Republican, I could care less about Obama and what he does. He is not my guy or party. But I hold the Republicans feet to the fire because they are no better, if not worse, and have no place to criticize Obama when they cannot even be honest with the people in their own party.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hope they don't vote that sociopath into office.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I said: "I think the writer states what a lot of people have been thinking.." I didn't say that I personally believed it one way or the other. It's an opinion...nothing more; nothing less.

My bad then....

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Keep trying guys, are you getting paid by the campaign? You know Romney is winning when the rhetoric gets to a fever pitched red-faced ranting. Why not just start screaming at people that Romney is the F'ing Anti-Christ? Well an Anti-Christ that doesn't like abortion and will keep women pregnant. He may even secretly hit puppies with baseball bats BUT... that hasn't been fact checked by Rachel Maddow yet.

What we really need is more lefty movie stars to come out saying they are going to leave the country if Romney is elected. Maybe we could slowly get them all the hell out of here.

I said this before and will say it again. I think Carter is getting to old to swing a hammer..so Habitat has a new job for Obama.

V

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Nah.....

The author has it all backasswards. ( is that his Real name ?
)

It's Obama that lost momentum.

The whole jobs thing has been lingering too long.

The Benghazi boondoggle is a politicians nightmare.

This thread has nothing to do with Obama. Stop being a Romney shill. By the way, how much does Romney campaign pay you to sit on ATS all day and rant against Obama?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Sadly, if I or others criticize Romney we are instantly labeled bama-lovers and such.

Sadly, if I or others criticize Obama we are instantly labeled Rom-bots and such.
Kinda funny .. I heard the term Rom-ulan instead of Rom-bot. I thought that was clever.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh please, obama isn't even an American. Certainly wasn't born here. Quite the sham foisted on the American public. He should be IMPEACHED, NOT re-elected,

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

The New York Times is the most dishonest, duplicitous Leftist/Marxist newspaper in the entire world - bar none.

"All the trash that's unfit to print!"

Go here for truth in broadcast journalism...........FOX NEWS SITE
Fair and Balanced - All the news that fit to report - un-biased - objective - truthful.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

Love the Political Satire

Yeah The Ministry of Truth Fox News !

Disinfo & Fear Mongering since its creation

Ingsoc
en.wikipedia.org...

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
en.wikipedia.org...

FOX Unfair and Far From Balanced.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Actual Fox News Card

edit on 3-11-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

This doesn't look very "balanced" to me.

PS highlighted the top 10 that I'd love to smash. Good taste eh?
edit on 3-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join