It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Romney is one of the most dishonest, duplicitous candidates to ever seek the presidency" - NYTime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the people in this country are getting crazier than they ever have been. The political madness is splitting this country apart. It's like noone is aware that it is all hogwash and deceit. Both sides play this game, with the Republicans being more aggressive with it. What is blinding people so badly. Pretty soon there will be a political war. The system of choosing a leader that we are using is irrational at this time. We need to put dunce hats on the politicians and stick them in the corner. Competition has made this country into a joke, we need to start thinking rationally.

Now I'll return the screen over to the humans. It's time to clime into my saucer and fly down the snowcovered hills.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And the worse part is that he is not even in the White house yet.
I am sick of his lies and flip flopping already.
4 years of Romney would be disastrous because he already has a bigger head start than Obama did at that point in time.

Originally posted by Kaploink
Is this a surprise to anyone? Romney is the most obvious lier in politics I have seen in my life time. He changes his story constantly depending on who he is talking with. Perhaps he may be better than Obama, but I wouldn't ever trust a thing Romney says.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Obama tried to keep more campaign promises than any president I know. Most candidates forget they made these promises when they get into office.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am absolutely LOVING the desperation I am seeing out of the Left at this point. For months, all I heard was "Obama has this in the bag. No Republican will even come CLOSE to beating him. It will be like the '84 Reagan v. Mondale election all over again, but a sea of blue this time!"

Then, the primaries happened, and the tune changed to "Oh, well, yeah Romney has some momentum, but Obama will easily garner as many, if not more, electoral votes than he did in '08."

Now, that we are 72 hours from the election, the desperation is finally settling in. Now that they see that it isn't a done-deal for Obama, all they can do is scream about Romney in the hopes that they will get the validation they so desperately seek.

The difference between Romney and Obama supporters, at this stage of the game, is simple to spot. Romney supporters know, and acknowledge, that this election is a toss-up. They are encouraging their supporters and base to get out and vote. Obama supporters, on the other hand, are foaming at the mouth with hatred and venom over anyone, or any media outlet, who dares not support their Messiah-in-Chief.

One thing I've learned over my lifetime is that the more verbally violent and angry the left seems to get, the more they rail against the right and the GOP, the more moral superiority they try to cram down everyone's throats, the more their media outlets lambaste a candidate, the more scared they truly are.

Face, Obamaniacs, your god doesn't have this election in the bag.

Sure, he may win. And, if he does, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he can pull off in 8 years what he promised, and failed to do, in 4. But, he may lose. And, if he does lose, I will give Romney the benefit of the doubt and see if he can deliver on the campaign promises he has made.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
he has stated he would sign a "National Right to Work Law" if it ever crossed his desk as President.
That is one of the many reasons I AM voting for Romney.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

I will give Romney the benefit of the doubt and see if he can deliver on the campaign promises he has made.

Will you then ask for his birth certificate?

No?

Because he is white and rich?
edit on 11/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: damn spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Koros

I will give Romney the benefit of the doubt and see if he can deliver on the campaign promises he has made.

Will you then ask for his birht certificate?

No?

Because he is white and rich?
Aww, how cute! You think you can call me a racist with no facts to support you and get away with it! Aww, aren't you an adorable Obamaniac? Yes, yes you are!

Step off, son. If you think that this comment is going to fly, you are sorely mistaken. If you can show me where I ever asked for Obama's birth certificate, I'll let you call me a racist until the cows come home. If you can't, then I expect you to crawl back in to the hole you crawled out of.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

F&S for the OP and restating the obvious truth about Mittens!

He reminds me of this guy who ironically, also claims to be a Mormon.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

Lol.

Well the company you keep sure feels that way.

And your angry reaction tells me you go more with emotions than facts.
edit on 11/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: Where did I call you a racist? Were you reading experience into my words?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Koros

Lol.

Oh, and what emotions would that be? Annoyance at a child who wants to insinuate I am a racist with no evidence to support his claim?

Why don't you go back and play with the other kiddies now?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
NY Times Staff Meeting

(Imagine a smoke-filled room full of panic with the scent of flop-sweat in the air)

"For the love of god people! We have to do something! Romney;s going to win and we're all sucking wind here. I don't care what it is, make something up if you have to, but get something nasty on Romney now!!!"

"Ignore Bengazi, ignore higher unemployment, ignore record foodstamp usage, ignore the failed credit rating, ignore Fast and Furious, ignore the debt, ignore paying higher taxes, ignore ACA, ignore the loss of freedoms with NDAA, TSA, DHS, just find something on Romney!!!"

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey out there - whadya say we lighten things up a tad ---- lets coin a "name caller" phrase for all of us right thinking conservatives on the right wing - Obamaphobes - as in - Obamaphobia .............Ha Ha Ha .............like we're really shakin in our boots...........Romney defeats BHO by 11% points. - across the political spectrum - all states.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

reply to post by Koros

Lol.

Oh, and what emotions would that be? Annoyance at a child who wants to insinuate I am a racist with no evidence to support his claim?

Why don't you go back and play with the other kiddies now?

... um the emotions you keep displaying in your responses.

Sorry, but you might need a bit of help if just a few comment on the net can make you flip out.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Nah, not flip-out. Just enjoy putting a race-baiting child in his place. Now, run along and call people racist when there is actual evidence to support it.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

lol Wait wait wait..........Obama goes on a world wide appology tour, and tells our enemies how much he wants to be friends with them........and hes hailed as a Messiah.........

Not only that hes caught off mic as indicated in the article , talking about how basically hell be able to do what he wants next election......(which conveniently the left media tries to bury)

A RUMOR gets out that Romney's son told someone in Russia that they want to foster constructive relations.......

and hes demonized?

WOW.......I swear the left is totally blind to its own hypocrisy...........

Looks like desperate scrambling to me for ailing poll numbers

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Nah, not flip-out. Just enjoy putting a race-baiting child in his place. Now, run along and call people racist when there is actual evidence to support it.

So being condescending and patronizing is the high road to you?

Or are you just a poor example of politics as an influence on the unstable?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

lol Wait wait wait..........Obama goes on a world wide appology tour, and tells our enemies how much he wants to be friends with them........and hes hailed as a Messiah.........

Not only that hes caught off mic as indicated in the article , talking about how basically hell be able to do what he wants next election......(which conveniently the left media tries to bury)

A RUMOR gets out that Romney's son told someone in Russia that they want to foster constructive relations.......

and hes demonized?

WOW.......I swear the left is totally blind to its own hypocrisy...........

Looks like desperate scrambling to me for ailing poll numbers

Only a real maroon thinks Obama went on a worldwide apology tour... too much Rush Limbaugh has rotted your brain me thinks...

If you don't remember, Romney criticised Obama for telling Putin that before the election it would be difficult to talk constructively... but not after the election... Romney is now doing the exact same thing...

Romney has had every position possible on every issue possible, not just on Russia, but on women, labor, the environment, healthcare, the economy, the tea party, the auto bailout, war, peace, abortion and everything in between.

His own REPUBLICAN opponents called him out on this dozens and dozens of times, but now that he's the nominee, people like you have to lie, and pretend Mitt Romney isn't the worst candidate for a major party since... well in modern times...

The right is dying a death in America... hopefully the upcoming Obama win will be one of the final nails in the coffin.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
NY Times Staff Meeting

(Imagine a smoke-filled room full of panic with the scent of flop-sweat in the air)

"For the love of god people! We have to do something! Romney;s going to win and we're all sucking wind here. I don't care what it is, make something up if you have to, but get something nasty on Romney now!!!"

"Ignore Bengazi, ignore higher unemployment, ignore record foodstamp usage, ignore the failed credit rating, ignore Fast and Furious, ignore the debt, ignore paying higher taxes, ignore ACA, ignore the loss of freedoms with NDAA, TSA, DHS, just find something on Romney!!!"

This is so incredibly delusional, and you know it.

Not only is most of this nonsense simply right-wing propaganda, but Romney's poll numbers are collapsing on a daily basis.

He's gonna lose, and it won't even be close in most swing states....

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

lol Wait wait wait..........Obama goes on a world wide appology tour, and tells our enemies how much he wants to be friends with them........and hes hailed as a Messiah......... Not only that hes caught off mic as indicated in the article , talking about how basically hell be able to do what he wants next election......(which conveniently the left media tries to bury)

1. It wasn't a worldwide apology tour. He was trying to mend some of the anger directed at our country for the foreign policy DISASTER that was the Bush administration. You know, trying Diplomacy instead of giving everyone the finger.

2. How is anyone trying to hide what was said? It was reported everywhere. I'm sorry it's not trumpeted from the highest mountain 24 hours a day, but there's a lot going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Not that I liked either Obama or Romney but is anyone surprised the NY Times came out with this article?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join