It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thread With No Subject - Just Unravel Your Mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Lets just ramble about what your current thoughts are.

I was just thinking about personal battles and if my battles were really any harder than anybody else's. Am I just weaker than the others so my battles effect me much harder because of my weaknesses.

Also with the recent battering of the east coast in the US, will they receive international aid, like we would do if it happened to a developing country, it is only fair that it should.

I am now starting to see life as something that should be embraced but also we should not be afraid of death or pain. I think that in life and in death all is the same and we will just change form. If we can live life with no fear then we can enjoy this gift all the more.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Applause (not mod applause) for a novel idea.
Right here goes, I got extremely frustrated a few days ago trying to post a thread concerning events in Brazil that I thought were worthy of discussion, but every time I mentioned the nature of the incident it got trash binned. I even asked for advice on how to post from a mod, I followed the advice and guess what, it got trash binned

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Happiness, is it a state of mind or is it a state of circumstance? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I love when we change the time in the fall. An extra hour of sleep! Woohoo!

link   
reply to post by hotel1

I suspect the subject that you wanted to discuss is the "D***s" subject that ATS likes to stay particularly ignorant on even though 200 million people estimated worldwide are said to be involved in such activities. Surely that needs constructive discussion? Just it appears not here is the place.

link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Happiness, is it a state of mind or is it a state of circumstance? Just a thought.

I would say it can be either, or a combination of both

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

I suspect you could be right, but if it can be a state of mind, does that mean we can train ourselves to be happy regardless of how bad your circumstance may be?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

reply to post by hotel1

I suspect the subject that you wanted to discuss is the "D***s" subject that ATS likes to stay particularly ignorant on even though 200 million people estimated worldwide are said to be involved in such activities. Surely that needs constructive discussion? Just it appears not here is the place.

I am sorry about being thick here, but I am not able to discern what subject you are referring to.

Oh right I just worked it out duh. No it was,nt that subject
edit on 3-11-2012 by hotel1 because: delayed cognisance

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I love when we change the time in the fall. An extra hour of sleep! Woohoo!

I was on shift the night we retarded our clocks, so my twelve hour shift became a thirteen hour shift

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I wonder who would win in a fight between corn and carrots.

Why was I awake at 5am on a saturday?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by hotel1

I suspect you could be right, but if it can be a state of mind, does that mean we can train ourselves to be happy regardless of how bad your circumstance may be?

Absolutely, the reason the human race continues on is our inherent ability to adapt, and make the best of our circumstances

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Corn most certainly.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Corn most certainly.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I wonder who would win in a fight between corn and carrots.

Why was I awake at 5am on a saturday?

I would root for the carrots.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Anyone want to see a cool Halloween lobster?

edit on 3/11/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I was thinking that at this time in just 9 days I will be sitting in my friends kitchen, on his farm, having a coffee and dressing up in my blaze orange jacket and toque, putting on my lucky hunting boots, finishing my coffee and walking out the front door. After walking just a matter of minutes I will have my rifle loaded, safety on, and just walking the fields enjoying the great outdoors.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

SPEAKING ENGLISH CAN KILL YOU - PROVEN BY MY DOCTOR

This is my doctor and this is what he told me - and he is always right - PLEASE READ

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it...don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
A: You must grasp logistical efficiency. What does cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So steak is nothing more than efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef also good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And pork chop can give you 100% of recommended daily allowance of vegetable product.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: No, not at all. Wine made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food are fried these day in vegetable oil. In fact, they permeated by it. How could getting more vegetable be bad for you?!?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Definitely not! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: Are you crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for your figure, explain whale to me..

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' a shape!

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND.....

For those of you who watch wh at you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat
and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My computer can divide by any number other than zero. Zero was created by Arabic mathematicians a very long time ago. Zero, then, is the first false flag attack against America - brilliantly deployed long before either America or Islamic fundamentalism even existed.

And we thought we were accomplishing something with Stuxnet....

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Does zero really exist though and I thought any number aside from zero, divided by zero became infinity. But does infinity exist, this is all to messy for my primitive mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One of my cats just squeezed and cuddled my arm.

If you were here they would be loving you too. They make everything just that little bit better, and although most of the time I am just their door opener and feeder I wouldn't change it for anything.

Personal gloom never lasts long with a cat around that is happy. There's a lot of cr*p going on in my life at the moment but my cats dilute it a thousand fold.

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join