It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology : ANGEL NUMBER 911

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've been noticing that number a lot. you know, in a synchronicity kind of way. I thought it was a herald of doom. I like your interpretation very, very much better!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey Benny

That little numerology fest back there with Kandinsky has got me intrigued.

Get this, I do a little search on ATS and this thread pops up and you're the OP - Whooa dude trippy

Anyway, like the others I've been having an 11:11-fest for a few years now and it seems to me that a crescendo is approaching - this is what my instincts tell me and they have served me very well in my life.

Hoping you can enlighten me a bit with the following until that program downloads from your link (I'm on satellite uplink so very slow)

Born: 25/10/1971
My number is therefore 8

Can you tell me a bit about the number 8 and this 11:11 thing.

Cheers Brah

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

take that has a sign

has for the number 8 and 11
you will probably find more on the net then in this thread
if you want to make a full research .. im not a numerology expert
im quite debutant at it

you said your birthday is 25/10/1971
your life path is indeed 8 ! (infinity symbol)

and this is what i got on this number

The symbolism backing number Eight deals largely with business, success, and wealth. This is due to the fact that Eight represents continuation, repetition, and cycles. Such elements are seen in arenas where success is obtained simply because of dogged determination and repetition. Also, matters of business and wealth largely depend on cycles to fulfill their manifestation. It's like the snowball analogy: As it continues to roll, in gets bigger and bigger with each revolution. Eight represents that kind of momentum.
--

The number eight in context of Chinese meaning of numbers represents a feeling of inclusion. Eights are a product of all the numbers that have preceded it, all bundled up in a tight, revolutionary package of balance. This kind of supernatural balance is personified by the eight Xian (Chinese term for spiritually evolved, enlightened, or immortal). Legend states these eight immortals were first humans who overcame the worldly challenges and confines to evolve into spiritual advanced beings. I rather think that's what the path of eight does. The Chinese deem number eight as a number of initiations and spiritual ascension because eights represent the forces within the world of phenomenon. To the Chinese mind, number eight has that "anything is possible" feel to it. The Sheep is the Chinese zodiac symbol, and South/Southwest is the Feng Shui coordinate for number eight .

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Another very accurate description of 911 :

If we look at the meaning of the number 911 through the eyes of a numerologist, we see not one message, or two, but a range of them.

First, we look at each single digit found in the number 911.

The 9 stands for idealism, compassion, healing, sacrifice, and caring for the global community (as opposed to a small local community of family, friends, neighbors, and other tribal members). The number 9 stands for everything noble and decent. It is the Mother Theresa among the single digit numbers. However, like all numbers, there is a dark site to the nine as well. It can be arrogant, self-righteous, and fanatical.

The number 1 stands for individualism, courage, leadership, and ambition. It is the warrior among the nine archetypes. It knows no fear, will not retreat, and doesn't bend for anyone. It wants to direct and control the actions of others.

Those are the two numbers that make up 911 and their personalities are at opposite ends of the spectrum. The 9 as the Cornerstone of 911 tells me that the message is global and attempts to direct our attention to mankind as a whole, not just a single nation. It warns against fanaticism, and instead asks for tolerance and acceptance. It is not Islam that is at the core of the largest conflict facing us today, nor is it different political systems or other diversities. It is religious fanaticism, narrow-mindedness, and the cold heart of the zealot.

And we should not forget, that the state of mind of our enemy is surprisingly similar to our own. All you need to do is change a few details to create a mirror image. Imagine, for example, what the United States would look like today if the government, the military, education, and the judicial system had been under full control of the Baptist church for many generations. We would have a nation not that different from those we are fighting today.

The number 1 appears in 911 twice, and it has a message very different from the 9. We are asked to honor and value the individual. No number pays homage to life the way the number 1 does; it gives full value to each and every human life; everyone counts.

Like body guards, the two numbers 1 stand behind the 9 in 911. As if protecting everything the 9 represents. The 1 is an aggressive number, but in this case, it plays a submissive role. The 9 is the guiding number. The 1 is its protector.

When we add the 9, the 1, and again a 1, we get 11.

As the sum of the number 911, the 11 reveals what we are left with when all is said and done. The 11 is one of three double-digit numbers that are considered Master Numbers in numerology (as are the 22 and the 33), and is the most sensitive, feminine, and subtle of all numbers. The 11 in this context tells us that when this conflict has come to pass, the qualities of the 11 are our true reward, in the form of a new era influenced strongly by a global sense of brotherhood and sisterhood, of similarities as opposed to differences, of tact and sensitivity versus brutal force and intolerance. But first, we have some challenges to overcome.

f(rom the Decoz link in the op)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So I just wanted to see what your thoughts on my life number are.

I was born July, 12, 1992, so that makes me a 13 right?

What does that represent? Is it unlucky?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

13 yes .. then 1+3 = 4

The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things. Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in the nice square package of Four. Fours represent solidity, calmness, and home. A recurrence of Four in your life may signify the need to get back to your roots, center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also indicate a need for persistence and endurance.
--

I get the feeling of guardianship, structure and grounded-ness in the collective of Chinese meaning of numbers. Indeed, number four is symbolic of Earth to Chinese philosophy and the square (with its four points) is the Chinese symbol for earth. It is also connected with the four cardinal points who are represented in China by four spiritually gifted guardians: The Dragon, Unicorn, Kylin, and Phoenix. They guard the cosmic order of things, and insure stability is maintained in the universe. Taking that concept of mitosis (touched on the number Two entry), we see further division of individuality here, and a settling into the knowledge of how things work. This is an extension of that feeling of security. The number four augurs a concrete sense of things. We begin to find our home in the energy of four. The Chinese zodiac symbol for number four is the Rabbit, and east is its direction in Feng Shui.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
nice post!

my birth date is april 5th

04 /05.

4 * 5 = 20
4+5 = 9
5 - 4 = 1
20 - 9 = 11

11+ 1 =12 (my lucky number)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

13 has to do with revolution i think.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fight back

13 has to do with revolution i think.

the only thing i have on this number is

See "The Karmic Debt Numbers." Hard work and slow progress, this Karmic Debt number is difficult but rewarding when enough effort is applied. Grounded and down-to-earth. Reliable, trustworthy, but sometimes rigid and lacking a sense of humor.

but in reality of numerology we need to simplify it 1+3=4

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I thought number 9 was the number of life and death.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaSpy2012
I thought number 9 was the number of life and death.

Life yes .. Death NO and far from it
you can research it on the net if you want
google "numerology 9 meaning"
there will be a lot of info

there is a nice thread i have discovered not to long ago
Who or What are "The Nines"?

might interest you

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks for the link.
I'll take a look.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello, I am Eric. I am really big into angel numbers and numerology but, I am also relatively new to it all. I am having troubles finding out what my life number truly is as are several different people and sites that are telling me different things. I have some amazing stories to share with you all regarding how communication has been implemented into my daily life through numerology. I would love to fill you all in when I have some time to dedicate to it. Unfortunately, it is very hard to share it with most of my friends as they are still asleep and think the whole concept is bogus, even though they pray to an invisible God and believe in a man that walked the earth over 2,000 years ago (I do as well). I am asking if someone would be kind enough to calculate what my life number(s) are; my birthdate is 07-29-1980. I get the number 9 but, I want to make sure that I am doing it correctly. I've also been told that my number is 4. Its really important to me to know this so, if one of my fellow brothers and/or sisters could help me out with this, I will send love your way-I am anyways. Thank you all so very much. Oh! You guys should look into joining the 11-11 progression group. They send some incredible, inspiring, emails to you fro ascended masters that you all really need to read and implement into your lives. Remember everyone-GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH!
Respectfully-Eric

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think this is the best article ever
edit on 11-8-2019 by nandansahoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I read in this article about 911 angel number that it's like planting a seed that will one day grow into a beautiful flower, which makes a lot of sense. When I look at today's global situation and everything that is happening, I believe that we will soon learn the truth and that a new seed will be "planted" (a new world order.) People are becoming more and more aware and their eyes are becoming more open to the truth. Lately, a lot of my friends and family have been seeing 911, so I don't really think it's a coincidence, but that it really points to something. Also, I'm from Norway and the emergency number is 112, so 911 is a really unique number over here!

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ben81

But death is a new life

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Number 911 carries the vibrations of number 9, and the energies of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its own energies and also relating to the Master Number 11

Are you guys for real?

How does 9 have a vibration? How does 1 have energies? Does 1 also vibrate? If so, why wasn’t 1’s vibrations used and the energies of 9 instead?

How was this measured? What instrument did they use to determine these energies and vibrations of numbers?

Oh… that’s right. They didn’t. Come on guys. It’s 2022. Not 1022.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join