It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology : ANGEL NUMBER 911

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes it is the emergency number
and the infamous number of the 2001 terrorist attack

but in the first place .. it is the Lightworkers number !
more specificaly the Angels number in numerology

The number 911 carries the vibrations of the numbers 9, 1 and the Master Number 11. Number 9 resonates with the attributes of Universal Spiritual Laws, compassion, benevolence and generosity, living life as a positive example, leadership, service to humanity and lightworking. Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions. Number 1 resonates with self-reliance, new beginnings and progress, activity and energy, inspiration, attainment and fulfilment. The double 1 resonates with the Karmic Master Number 11, which brings its attributes of illumination and enlightenment, inspiration, symbols, alternate consciousness, mysticism, catalyst, sensitivity, enthusiasm, creative/creativity. This makes the number 911 a powerfully spiritual vibration.

Angel Number 911 is a highly karmic and spiritual number that encourages you to pursue your life purpose and soul mission as a Lightworker. It tells of leadership and living life as a positive example in order to illuminate the way for others to follow. 911 is a vibration of spiritual enlightenment and awareness and of reaping karmic rewards for work well done.

The Angel Number 911 indicates that the angels are telling you that a new door has opened up for you as a product of your positive thoughts, intentions and actions. Make the most of this opportunity and walk forward with confidence and surety, knowing that you are fulfilling your karmic destiny.

The repeating number 911 suggests that your goals are almost complete, and/or that you are coming to the end of a phase or cycle in your life. It is an indication that one door is closing and another is opening. The message is to allow the 'old' to be released so it is able to be replaced with the 'new'

Link

911 has 3 numbers --> 9/1/1
could it represent DD/MM/YYYY ?
like a birthday ?

any numerological expert on ATS ?

just a question .. how many have 911 in their birthday ?
it also mean that whoever have 911 .. it mean they have the master number 11
for their life path number .. 9+1+1 = 11

What the master number 11 means :

You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know. You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil. You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight - all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow. All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self- criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place. You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

if someone wants to know their life path number .. it is very easy :

How to find your Life Path number

First, reduce each unit of your birth date (month/day/year) to a single-digit number or a Master number (Master numbers are 11, 22 and 33). Next, add each of the resulting digits (or Master numbers) together and reduce the total again to a single digit, or a Master number.

For example, if you were born on October 12, 1936, you would calculate your Life Path as follows:

Month: October is the 10th month of the year. 10 reduces to 1 (1 + 0 = 1).

Day: The date of birth is 12. 12 reduces to 3 (1 + 2 = 3).

Year: The year of birth is 1936. 1936 reduces to 1 (1 + 9 + 3 + 6 = 19, then 1 + 9 = 10 and finally 1 + 0 = 1).

Now add the resulting single-digit numbers: 1 + 3 + 1 = 5.

The Life Path number in this case is 5.

Decoz

all number are very important
so if you dont have master number 11 22 or 33 .. it doesnt mean anything
or make you less important .. the number 7 and 8 are extremely lucky number
other numbers can tell you that you are have a very strong soul .. etc etc
edit on 11/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

what is the source of numerology ? when was the beginning ? is it a trustworthy source ?

edit on 3-11-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Ben81

what is the source of numerology ? when was the beginning ? is it a trustworthy source ?

edit on 3-11-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

Been studying numerology by myself for a while now (not an expert yet)
but the paterns are there .. it is true
i have tested it with AstraBenQology giving reading to at least 30 peoples so far
accumulating stats in % numbers .. and it is higher then 95% of accuracy
even tried it on a few celebrities, politicians also friends and familly member
the patern is there .. it is literaly undeniable !

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. I've been seeing that number a lot lately and was wondering what the significance of it was. Since you seem to know about numbers I was wondering if you knew the significance of the number 23

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some of this seems rather questionable, and seems to make connections where there are none.

However, I have always seen 11 as an important number. I think it has something to do with the Nordic beliefs and I am pretty sure it was of importance to Hitler and the Nazi's, could someone verify?

Also, after calculating out my life path number, I found it to be the dreaded 13. Is that bad voodoo or something?
edit on 3-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwerty2308
Thanks for the info. I've been seeing that number a lot lately and was wondering what the significance of it was. Since you seem to know about numbers I was wondering if you knew the significance of the number 23

im not expert but all i got is :

It loves people and is a freedom fighter, a promoter of causes, a quitter, and unrealistic

but its only numbers
so far i only take the numbers in numerology like a game or a puzzle
all i want to know is how many people have heard this new theory about 9/11
being the "Angels" number

the evil elite probably wanted the public to fear 911 like a plague because of the terrorist attack
like give it bad energy to the real pure positive meaning
its time we finish this bad stereotype that the terrorist have give to it

911 is GOOD
far from being bad
is that clear ?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

sorry, i didn't mean trustworthy in terms of accuracy.
to my knowledge, numerology and mathematics, geometry are originated in the orient. given to humans from the spiritual realm.
question is, are these spiritual sources benevolent or do "they" act in their own interest and we humans can't estimate the price.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

sorry, i didn't mean trustworthy in terms of accuracy.
to my knowledge, numerology and mathematics, geometry are originated in the orient. given to humans from the spiritual realm.
question is, are these spiritual sources benevolent or do "they" act in their own interest and we humans can't estimate the price.

Benevolent act in everyone else interest more then their own
evil only act in their selfish interest and try to descredit the benevolent ones

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks for that.

To answer ur question, I had no idea about the meaning to the number 911. Apart from it being an emergency number and the day the twin towers were attacked. I do believe that the day it happened was not a coincidence. I think we are purposefully being steered in the wrong direction, programmed and conditioned to believe something isn't good for us, when in fact it's the complete opposite.

Most people would associate 911 to death, destruction, evil etc which would be the opposite of the description u wrote.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Thanks for that.

To answer ur question, I had no idea about the meaning to the number 911. Apart from it being an emergency number and the day the twin towers were attacked. I do believe that the day it happened was not a coincidence. I think we are purposefully being steered in the wrong direction, programmed and conditioned to believe something isn't good for us, when in fact it's the complete opposite.

Most people would associate 911 to death, destruction, evil etc which would be the opposite of the description u wrote.

Time to break their biased matrix in half !
and expose their lies and hypocrisy

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Just realized that I was a little quick to judge, this sounds more and more interesting the more I look into it, thanks for posting S+F.

Anyways, so after some further reflecting, I recall a documentary I watched on History about how the Nazi's celebrating different "Pagan" (I dread using that word, much too overused) holidays. One was on, of course, December 21, and another was November 11, AKA 11/11.

So I assume that since the Nazi's had some belief in Nordic practices that this is why I associate it with the Nords.

ETA: Anybody have a link or something for verification? I did a quick Google search and didnt find anything right away.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

im not expert but all i got is :

It loves people and is a freedom fighter, a promoter of causes, a quitter, and unrealistic

but its only numbers
so far i only take the numbers in numerology like a game or a puzzle
all i want to know is how many people have heard this new theory about 9/11
being the "Angels" number

the evil elite probably wanted the public to fear 911 like a plague because of the terrorist attack
like give it bad energy to the real pure positive meaning
its time we finish this bad stereotype that the terrorist have give to it

911 is GOOD
far from being bad
is that clear ?

I agree with you on "evil elite" wanting us to associate that number with negativity but I don't believe the " terrorist" have given it the bad image. 911 was done by the "evil elite" it was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Benevolent act in everyone else interest more then their own evil only act in their selfish interest and try to descredit the benevolent ones

i don't understand. are you saying, i am descrediting the benevolence of numerology ?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Benevolent act in everyone else interest more then their own evil only act in their selfish interest and try to descredit the benevolent ones

i don't understand. are you saying, i am descrediting the benevolence of numerology ?

far from it .. i was talking about the evil elite there lol
because they certainly know numerology to
their plan to descredit the positive meaning in 911 was the planned terrorist attack
so everyone fear that number like a plague or a cursed number .. which is far to be true

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I see 911 and 1111 all the time; on clocks, on license plates, on the date or time of store receipts. A couple years ago my car inspection sticker and license sticker read 9-11 and 11-11. I started thinking that a '9/11' type event was going to happen on 11/11 but it hasn't.

I just did my numerology and I am Number 1.

I do have to say I draw/paint/write and I come from a family of artists. I am also left-handed. I have not made this my career, however.

I did like the explanation of 911, though. It makes me feel better.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

their plan to descredit the positive meaning in 911 was the planned terrorist attack so everyone fear that number like a plague or a cursed number .. which is far to be true

evil elites ? do you think, humans are behind terrorism ? my believe-system is different. i don't see humans responsible, but entities beyond our imagination, like spirits, angels, god, devil.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't know about that if it is an angels number how can it be used for evil? Why do the powers thar be give so much attention to int? (especially the numbers 9 and 11)

9 is dumber of deathntonthem. The final number befo the reset to 1 and 0 (10) and 11 reminders them of the two pillars . It is also the number of duality 1+1=2 and the elit loves the Black and white checker board which is the 2 (two) which are fightin as a "game".

And do not get me started on the number 13 which they also love which also symbolizes POWER but used for evil.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

there is always Good and Evil in everything

i think 9 mean death in the evil elite "culture"
in reality the number 9 means in hebrew --> a new life, new beginning, new civilization

the culture of evil is very biased because they made it that way
to hide the truth from others .. like putting horns on an Angels
hide the real positive truth with a biased dark ugly mask of lies

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I see 911 and 1111 all the time; on clocks, on license plates, on the date or time of store receipts. A couple years ago my car inspection sticker and license sticker read 9-11 and 11-11. I started thinking that a '9/11' type event was going to happen on 11/11 but it hasn't.

I just did my numerology and I am Number 1.

I do have to say I draw/paint/write and I come from a family of artists. I am also left-handed. I have not made this my career, however.

I did like the explanation of 911, though. It makes me feel better.

I see 11.11 on the clock as well, just saw it now before responding (I'm from Australia and its just past 11pm here) I've been seeing that number on and off for years. I always feel strange when I see that number. I've also been seeing 911 quite frequently the past few weeks.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh, this is interesting...Obama's birthdate: 8/4/1961. Add it all together and it comes to 11.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join