It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More allegations of pedophile MPs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So now we have more allegations of paedo pile activity amongs top British MPs.. Th stories go back to the 70's and 80s. looking at abuse cases at children's homes throughout the UK.

Last night BBC nNewsnight was set to expose the name of a Tory politician, who is still alive and reportedly "high profile". They actually failed to disclose any names, but did have a report from a man who claims he was abused as a young boy. It looked like the BBC has messed up again here. If they say they are going to release the name , then do it.

The politician told The Telegraph he denied the claims, which relate to alleged abuse at a children's home, and would sue the Corporation if they were aired. The show, broadcast on Friday night, did not name the politician. The investigation comes after the BBC was accused of covering up a previous Newsnight investigation into allegations that Jimmy Savile abused children.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Not surprising this has also have been happening in Italy during the 90s from politicians to the wealthy folks unnameless folks.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah, some of the allegations are really quite shocking. Picking up the boys from the care homes and delivering them to people. You just wonder what has been going on. These kids had no one to look out for them and if they complained they were called liars and punished. Even the police weren't interested and covered up many cases.

Here's some more info from the BBC website with the interview, from one of those making the allegations.
I'm sure this MPs name is going to get released on twitter at some point.
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 3-11-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Some interesting reading here.

Was there a paedophile ring?

I suggest you read paras 52.16 to 52.20 of this report

tna.europarchive.org...://www.doh.gov.uk/lostincare/20154.htm

Secrecy imposed on the exposure of alleged child abuse

www.nickdavies.net...

www.maxfarquar.com...
edit on 3-11-2012 by sueloujo because: add link

Plus another blog
POSSIBLE ELITE BRITISH PAEDOPHILE RING

pebpr.blogspot.se...

edit on 3-11-2012 by sueloujo because: add link

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I just kind of hoped things like this didn't exist. I remember the cover up over the jersey care home and it really effected me. I guess it just proved some of those horrible conspiracies you hoped weren't true.

I also don't know what the solution is. Things like this are still happening, no one wants to be a social worker, so vulnerable kids will remain in vulnerable positions.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Your first post in fact is now shown to be true
I empathise.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Crazy stuff happening in the world. A lot coming to light it seems, with all the pedo cases, Jerry Sandusky, jimmy savile. MPs. And the people who cover them. Who knows whats next.

Its weird your post was "off topic" I just got one of those on another thread when giving an example of the OP's post.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As I've said in other threads on the subject; it's really no surprise to many - it's long been suspected that paedophilia was / is common and widespread within the political / judiciary / senior civil servants and police / peerage etc clique that wields incredible power and influence within the UK.

It seems that a certain amount of celebrity and notoriety enables some sort of admittance into this circle - but I suspect this may be due to their ability to procure and to be used as high profile sacrificial lambs if necessary.

I also suspect that some eminent public figures, living and dead, will be offered up to protect the majority of those involved and prevent revelation of the true extent of these evil practices and how far it's tendrils reach into the real corridors of power.

The upper echelons of UK society are rotten to the core.
edit on 3/11/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yes, just like the bankers, they will roll out their sacrificial lambs to take off the heat from the top players. The small fries, to avoid any real exposure. Then it will all go quiet and we will forget about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

.....Then it will all go quiet and we will forget about it.

And the status quo will remain and 'they' will continue with their manipulation and exploitation safe in the knowledge that they are protected and above the law due to them being the real law makers, law enforces and policy makers.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A man who was sexually abused as a child in care in Wales has called for a new investigation into the true scale of the abuse and who was involved.

Steve Messham was one of hundreds of children abused in the 1970s and 80s – exploitation brought to light by the Waterhouse Inquiry Report in 2000.

You were taken by car, where basically you were sexually abused… But it wasn’t just [the senior Conservative figure], there be other people involved as well’
- Steve Messham

But he told BBC Newsnight and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism that the inquiry uncovered just a fraction of the abuse.

He and another victim also told the investigation that a leading Thatcher-era Tory politician took part in the abuse.

Since the Jimmy Savile sex abuse allegations surfaced, politicians have been raising questions about other historic abuse cases.

www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

top topics

join