It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I complained to google and they took a screen shot of my computer !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

I'm going to just ignore you ......people are getting so much misinformation online than ever.....especially when it comes to health and medicine . I could just barf at some of the crap that's popular out there .....

The internet is no different nowdays than TV

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by SpearMint

I'm going to just ignore you ......people are getting so much misinformation online than ever.....especially when it comes to health and medicine . I could just barf at some of the crap that's popular out there .....

The internet is no different nowdays than TV

Oh so you're taking the "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" approach. Nice.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13

Ha ha that's rich. No, I am merely discussing the amount of resources people have access to. How the internet has been "dumbed down" ...and it's harder and harder to find good information on the internet.

No one wants to see it ...it's quite dumbfounding to me . ,,,or Maybe I'm talking to people quite younger than me .

Okay now that I understand tha nature of the complaint, I would like to understand the nature of the screeshot.

Are you saying they took a screenshot from your *PC Screen including your Desktop etc* without your consent, or are you saying they took a screenshot from the Google Website while you were surfing it, without your Desktop being visible.

Please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I use Google everyday at work to look up white papers, data sheets, research journals, and never have a problem finding what i am looking for.

It all comes down to what you put in the little search box. Sometimes it takes refining the search to find out exactly what it is i am looking for.

I work with electronic devices, so most of my papers come from IEEE, ISFA, SMTA and other conferences/journals.

Recently I came across some failures I have never seen before on IC. So I looked up bond wire failures. And bam, kirkendall voiding/horsting effect popped up. So i typed that in and got about 30 white papers and research papers presented to me.

So Google works, you just have to know what it is your looking for. If you are having a problem with finding what you want, maybe it is user error and not so much Google related.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Arrancar because: fixed spelling error, damn users.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the internet was cool, but now there are over a billion websites.

google doesn't help, because all their "search" results are predetermined.

you can't look up anything without the first page being redflag, newegg, ebay or amazon.

it would also help if there was an internet "guide" the same as a t.v. guide where new and promising websites are featured and descriptions of the most popular sites are easily available for people to browse.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
is this the type of content you are bothered by ...

Chemtrail - Cheap Prices - Want Hot Deals for Chemtrail?
See NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price!
www.nextag.com/
nextag.com is rated (39 reviews)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
too late
edit on 4-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join