It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and Loathing on saturday...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey all..

Just buzzing off the wall, brain is going a mile an hour. I just had a hit of my mate B's good stuff. Man he makes some crazy gear. One little taste and you are almost instantly addicted. Not too bad either, price wise. about $20 a kilo, but worth it if you can find his proper stuff. Don't go for the cheap stuff, I hear it's contaminated and not pure. Just a heads up!

Personally I hate the guy, B. The sort of guy who would sting you in a heartbeat should you cross him. So you have to be on his good side at all times when dealing with him.. Which means you have to obey his rules, while around him. I'm glad I can just go pick up his gear off the street corner, and don't have to go around to his place. I'm not much into following illogical orders.

But wow, you can't fault his product. It's like gold, and you only need a little bit to go a long way. I think I would have just had about 1gram of it over the course of about 5-10 mins. I had to mix it, obviously, before taking it, because if you take this in its pure form, you can get sick from it. At least it does that to me. I have to space it out... or it's just too strong.

So glad I found this guy too, despite my dislike for him. I mean I've seen him around pretty much all of my life but never really noticed what he was all about. I don't see him so much lately as he does seem to be doing the rounds less and less.. but he tends to mass produce his gear so there's always someone with it. But I have no idea what I'd be putting into my body if it weren't for him - he's nothing if not open in what goes into his product.

And what a buzz.

Sadly, I'm almost out, and I don't have $20 to get on again, so I'm going to have to jones it for a while... Or go back to using sugar in my coffee instead of that sweet golden honey...

8^)~~~

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wow, sounds like a party.

Cheers!

P.s. we can't stop here; this is bat country.

edit on 11/3/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Haha, well it was a slight test. I had to check something. Seems all is well in the land of the strange.

Best movie evar! Haha, Johnny Depp does a perfectly wonderful Hunter.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Are we discussing bee pollen?

If not - I was never here.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hilarious.

whole time i'm reading it i'm thinking...

wow...

kept reading...

realized you were talking about honey...

caught all the puns, laughed.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Just watch it...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

That was very good and made me grind my teeth a little.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Kind of wondering about the homeless in your sig,that's all.

Concerned,
K

top topics

join