It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang mugging in Crown Heights New York during hurricane Sandy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
On October 29th a man appearing to be running home before the Hurricane hit it full force was attacked and mugged by a group of five individuals.

I find this very disturbing, and just to think that this happened before the hurricane even hit. I can only imagine what it is like there now. If i recall when the quake hit Japan, all their people rallied together and helped one another out. But here in the great U.S.A we find it best to steal from and beat or neighbors. Just thought i would share this and see what you guys think about this, and also if you know of any other cases were such things have took place, before, during and after hurricane Sandy.

Much love
RangerClark29
edit on 3-11-2012 by RangerClark29 because: fixed video.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
bad link mate :/ just telling you

Is this the one?

edit on 3-11-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

This is the video he mislinked. Peoples true colors really show when they know they can get away with something. How disgusting.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sorry about the video ATS, and thanks for picking up my slack for me guys!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A mugging in NYC? That almost NEVER happens!

What about this particular event makes it ATS worthy? Maybe it wasn't even a mugging, what if he knew these guys and it was a retaliation? Does this interest you because of the color of the people involved or do you assume crime doesn't occur during bad weather?

I live in NYC so if you have any questions about my city feel free to ask me.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
A mugging in NYC? That almost NEVER happens!

What about this particular event makes it ATS worthy? Maybe it wasn't even a mugging, what if he knew these guys and it was a retaliation? Does this interest you because of the color of the people involved or do you assume crime doesn't occur during bad weather?

I live in NYC so if you have any questions about my city feel free to ask me.

Well it has nothing to do with any of the above. People are more vulnerable during times like this, and I'm pointing out the fact that in times when the country needs to pull together and help one another, they would rather take advantage and do harm to other people. Oh and could you tell me when they starting giving out cities for ownership, I would like to get me a good one before they are all taken.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This video has been posted already.

Suffice it say. They guys are scum

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This video reaffirms my faith in Humanity.

I will not hesitate to take out anyone who looks at me sideways in any event where panic is around the corner. Not one moment.

(that is to say I have no faith in humanity, and these guys prove to me I have to be the one to strike first.)

edit on 3-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

top topics

join