It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first thread, let`s talk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well I just got the ability to author threads
. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to the ATS community and want you guys to introduce yourselves. Talk about your favorite threads and topics. Tell some funny or scary stories, and even show some artwork maybe. So.tell how I can improve my threads. THANKS ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi! & welcome!!

What types of topics do i like?

Health & Medicine
Allergy
Alternative Medicine
Bird Flu
Planets
Politics
Conspiracy theories
Scientific theories + Many more
edit on 2-11-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You seem quite the ATSer. I look forward to getting to know you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ARM !

Welcome to ATS again

you can author has much threads has you want

SNF

has for myself .. i like many many topics
the list is to long to tell

edit on 11/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm halfoldman and I like topics on gender, history or social anthropology, and a lot of music too.

Welcome to ATS.

I'd say the best way to improve your threads is by starting one, or to simply post something interesting and opinionated.

What's your view on aliens and UFOs?
edit on 3-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thanks guys!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hello. Glad to have you aboard! Welcome. I visit ATS to check out new headlines a couple of times a week to an almost-nightly basis.

It helps me keep up with current events and politics as well as provides a balance to mainstream news outlets. It's good to see both sides of the coin.

I had been a lurker for years, but had seen a thread that turned itself quickly into jokes and laughter! I decided to join due to the lightheartedness of some of the members here.

My favorite forums usually have to do with news and politics--but, I also enjoy general chit-chat and the gray area.

I tend to avoid the philosophical and dreams/ predictions forums. Speculation is good and all, but speculating about dreams within dreams gets a little too far out for me. I try to keep things practical. However, I do consider myself equally spiritual in relation to my pragmatic side. I am both scientist and dreamer.

I, myself, have had some paranormal experiences. However, I still remain on the fence about a great many topics discussed here on ATS. I am a mixture of skeptic and believer.

Overall, ATS is a good way to spend a couple of hours of free time...especially since it looks like we have no NHL hockey this year!

edit on 3-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello and welcome...

Favourite threads? Certainly the Middle East issues, Weird or strange phenomena (UFOs etc), Space and Astronomy. I'm sure all have good and bad information though...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello again! I love many of the topics here at ATS like UFO's, paranormal, ancient civilizations, some politics, etc.

I also enjoy being there for our ATS family when they are going through difficult times and frequent their threads and offer help if I can.

There are just so many fascinating topics too numerous to list actually. I joined the very first day that I came across this site and have been here ever since.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My first thread turned out great.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
My first thread turned out great.

Yes it did. Wonder what the next thread will be about?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well it was about UFOs but my phone screwed that one up and the answer i got didnt make sense.haha oh well

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16
Well it was about UFOs but my phone screwed that one up and the answer i got didnt make sense.haha oh well

LOL Oh well, try again.

top topics

join