It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seduction[CTPWC]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting read, thank you

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Well Sugar Cookie if I am now under your spell
what would you order me to do well?
If I surrendered and am now your servant
what would you ask and what would you want?
Will you later reply and bid me obey
whatever you desire, just say.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I have never read a poem of sleeping seduction. This will be the template. A seductive Super cookie.
for you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dontrunwithknives

Dontrunwithknives
Thank you so much for reading my story I'm glad you thought it was interesting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

grayeagle
Thank you for reading and going under my spell
I ask for nothing but a smile and i appreciate that you took the time to post
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
Thank you for posting.. I don't think many will understand this kind of poem its a bit different then most but your right its a sleeping seduction from the super duper sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good poem, it did relax me.....A little hypnotic. Practicing on us?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Look forward to your future thread on Farm life Sugar. Mabey it can done as a CTPWC.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It was a fun read and well done! There are a number of ways to induce altered states and your poetry was well designed and I'm sure affective. People often refer to powerful speakers as charismatic and hypnotic without realizing that they really are. Pastors and politicians have been doing it for years. There are many ways to hold someone's attention and you demonstrated one of those ways. I look forward to further postings.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

rickymouse
It is hypnotic and no I'm just practicing on you
Look into my eyes @ @..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Athlon
Thats a good idea putting in the story forum i didn't think about that i think i will wait till the next writing contest to do that..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

grayeagle
I'm glad you enjoyed the read..Ive studied hypnosis for sometime now its always been a interest of mine..What i wrote was a hypnotic poem to keep your attention but sometimes it puts people into a trance not all but some..

Many great speakers have studied hypnosis it wouldn't surprise me if Hitler didn't he managed to keep millions under his spell as have many others..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I too have studied self hypnosis and utilize it to increase my awareness, to relax, and to focus my energy to direct my activities toward achieving personal goals. I have been a teacher, speaker and a pastor and I have experienced the power of hypnotic speech. When you have the audience listening to your every word, watching your every movement there comes a time when you can experience almost a transcendental power. Whether it is described as a charismatic anointing or mesmerizing presentation, you know when you hit it. Because it is such a high that it can become addictive and can be abused. I believe there must be an endorphin release that takes place. I don't know exactly how to describe the experience but have felt there is also an energy exchange between myself and the audience.
I agree with you about Hitler. I don't speak German but when I watch him I notice by his body gestures, facial expression, his modulating volume he is projecting powerful hypnotic speech.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Your a natural gifted poet Sugar.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thank you Athlon that is sweet..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I want to thank each and every person that took the time to come in and read my poem i truly appreciate it and thank you so much for the stars and flags ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Your a natural poet sugar.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
AthlonSavage
I'm not to sure about that but i do appreciate you coming in and reading it..I'm like you this kinda thing does not come easy to me its hard to write and sometimes very frustrating..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Quite the wordsmith Sugar.

S&F

<< 1   >>

join