It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should The Republicans Have Fielded an American African Woman To Beat Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Not being an American citizen..it seems Obama has something of a novelty factor as he is the First mm American African? Hawaiian?Nigerian President.

You forgot white in that mix...like 1/2 of him...lol

Lol look what they did to Palin and still do. So he picks Rice and covers all the bases and they would just say that he is so weak that he needs to bring a Bush croney back in to office. In other words it doesn't matter who he picks...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

The Republicans will never run a black presidential candidate as their voting base is too racist overall.

I don't believe that either.
I thought Colin Powell could have been a good candidate and most of the Republicans I know said they would have voted for him if he got the ticket.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr. Expired - this is one of the primary problems with the US political system. There was a time (long long ago but still remembered) when people voted for the BEST candidate based on his policy.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

The Republicans will never run a black presidential candidate as their voting base is too racist overall.

Cain was doing extremely well and got sideswiped by the Democrats through Allred and her attacks. He was a real threat to Obama and they knew it AND he was very popular with republicans, so I must say you do not have a clue to what you are talking about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join