It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your thoughts and quotes for posterity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I wish to share two quotes I am giving to the world for the rest of time and I invite others to share thiers and give me permission to use the on a new website I am building that will be called "The human experience 2004 thoughts of the masses" you may email suggestions to me at [email protected] or U2U me or leave them here and they will be taken and put into the website as received.

"Goverments are full of best intentions, deniability and cover up scandals and those who dont raise a fist are the ignorant masses who have no right to complain when it all goes wrong and it always does for this is the nature of the Govermental beast. If it can go wrong the Goverment invented it or made it policy."

Dr. Bryan K. Kruta 20/10/2004

"The best intentions and good ideas at the time are the traps of an ignorant society"......Dr. Bryan K. Kruta 20/10/2004

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
'The road to hell is paved with good intentions...'

That is the best phrase of all.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks to Banshee for finding the right place for this post for me.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
'The road to hell is paved with good intentions...'

That is the best phrase of all.

someone said that but I will put it in for you guy thanks for your input

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This just came to me

"Life is so unreal it makes me sick in my insane brain, just when you have it someone screws you up with a what if."

Dr. Bryan K. Kruta 21/10/2004

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"Be kool dont hide and the Goverment be damned when they do wrong which is more often these days" Dr. Bryan K. Kruta 20/10/04

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
due to lack of interest the websites focus has had to be changed to reflect a more active subject but,thank you your participation those of you who emailed and U2Ued me thank you and my appologees for canceling the project those who contributed however have been saved to be a periotic insert in times of humor and levity so you wont be totally let down thanks again

top topics

join