Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Romanian prosecutors detain 33 bankers and officials in $28.5 million suspected banking fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This happens in Romania every 2-3 weeks so its nothing related to banking gods.

These kind of raids on officials and bankers happen here quite often and i don't know why FAUXnews reports it like its some kind of big important event. Organized crime here always launders money and do things like this to get banking loans without false details.

And i want to mention: ROMANIA IS NOT ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN EUROPE.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Your saying every couple of weeks 33 bankers etc are detained for fruad in the tens of millions, if so its obvious that Romania must then be a well monied country , lsol

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
Well, Well,well that's no surprise is it. The Romanians get along by thieving, they are a nation of criminals, and it's the worst thing the EU could do when they allowed the into the EU. The crime rate here in the UK as gone up since they came here, the Romanian gangs think nothing of skinning you alive.

You sure those are "Romanians" and not gypsies?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Either way , a wee bit racial and off topic. With the 43 trillion lawsuit thats been filed of late or i should say is finally becoming noticed, this op may be an exstension of that ? , lsol

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Damn really, banksters are being arrested every few weeks? How long has this been going on and what kind of sentences do they receive? You'll have to forgive Fox News, for all their faults how were they to know what's doing over there in your neck of the woods, hell I know nothing about what's going over there either, so someone at Fox probably saw this story on some international news site and ran with it. With the recent OWS events and Ron Paul bringing the Federal Reserve to people's attention I can see why Fox is running with this.

Now back to your bankers, what kind of sentences are they getting? What can these criminals in the OP expect?
edit on 4-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aianawa13

Yeah I just learned about that 43 trillion lawsuit the other day. That's insane if true. Is ATS aware of this, any threads?

And with a quick search it appears ATS is definitely aware.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Feel we will continue to see governments outside of uk and usa detain bankers etc as this house of cards continues, lsol

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by Ferryman
Well, Well,well that's no surprise is it. The Romanians get along by thieving, they are a nation of criminals, and it's the worst thing the EU could do when they allowed the into the EU. The crime rate here in the UK as gone up since they came here, the Romanian gangs think nothing of skinning you alive.

You sure those are "Romanians" and not gypsies?

No i mean Romanians as a whole, i mean look at their history. In recent history Ceausescu’s regime had a lot to do with it.
I'm not saying i agree with him but Hitler classed them as subhuman.
I don't agree with that but they are a nation of criminals, and they know nothing else, they get by on thieving, mores the pity.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Mistake

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Yuor saying outright that all romanians live by thieving ? , is this from personnell experience for you ? , lsol

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aianawa13

Yuor saying outright that all romanians live by thieving ? , is this from personnell experience for you ? , lsol

Well yes it is by personal experience. I used to belong to two Fishing clubs here in the UK, and three times in one year it was hit by Romanians stealing our fish. (You can not say that they have a disliking for Carp because they took all the big Carp, and a lot of silver fish). In their country it is a delicacy the same as all other Eastern European countries.
They were caught in the act, and rely on "I no speak English, Or I couldn't read the signs".
It was the same group who stole the fish, and got 3 months in prison, and deported, and rightly so.
I have heard of other instances throughout the country, they are a pariah.
I consider myself to be a tolerant person, and i am not racist, and i give everyone (no matter what colour or creed they are), three chances but they are taking the piss.
I am no longer a member of those two fishing clubs because there are no fish.
Does that answer your question?.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Well totally off topic but your judging from your experience with a few people and the rest is heresay = racist, similar to me saying and judging you because of what your royal family did to differing peoples and what other people have said abouy them , lsol

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It's really funny that you say Hitler classified Romanians as "subhuman". Romania was the Second Axis army in Europe, i'd recommend you to start reading a little history. Romanian is the most similar language from a grammar point of view with Latin, while the gipsy language has it's roots in a region from India, so stop talking about a nation that endured millennia in a crossroad region for empires and still exists today.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
India ?, got a link. Anyway i feel we will have much more previous untouchables getting their day in court, we will see, lsol

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aianawa13

I can't remember where i read exactly, maybe wikipedia?! I recall that the language is related with punjabi and hindi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join