It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Financial System on the Brink of Collapse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Question to anyone:
How is it that the US is in dept, China is having financial trouble, the EU (big parts of it) is in dept and even Russia is having financial trouble...
If all the big players are in debt... To who are they in dept to? Where does all the money go? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They must have know this would happen.
they have been using empty money for years.
ever one must pay up.

but their is a great deal of money in play that is NOT real.
I would say more than ten times as much.
so when the All ask for it back.

they will be giving it to each other for about five years.
round and round till
they they will start to see that it is not their.

I hope this finally kills off the banks and loans.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goedhardt
Question to anyone:
How is it that the US is in dept, China is having financial trouble, the EU (big parts of it) is in dept and even Russia is having financial trouble...
If all the big players are in debt... To who are they in dept to? Where does all the money go? Anyone?

Obviously, it goes in a virtual black hole of derivatives.

The system is designed to create sufficient tension to offset the easy peasy of technological advancements.

It's what insane people think is best for the species.

Or at least, that's what my insanity tells me.

What's your insanity tell you?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh craps! They better build more ghost cities, and then tax those ghosts!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I haven't read through yet, and I don't know if others have already pointed this out, but I know several economists, and they all think this is the reason for Obama and the Fed seeming unconcerned with hyper-inflation. In fact, my brother was at a meeting of The Fed in Atlanta just a few days ago, and the speaker explained something similarly.

The US is deep in debt, but not so deep as most other countries around the world. We really can print our way out of this crisis up to a point, because our system is still healthier than all the other systems, and all the other systems are still keying off of ours.

The debt to the Chinese is insignificant, because they are dependent upon us for trade, and if we cut off their imports, they implode.

I still don't agree with our fiscal policies, but I can admit that even at our current worst, we are still much more stable than China or Europe or Eastern Europe.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They relied on a big fake economy to make useless garbage for...

Now they are getting shanked with a bunch of useless debt.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see...............

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Couldn't have nothing to do with paying their workers 37 cents a day could it?
Of course it'll be blamed on them being Communists.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

I wrote a short thread that went along these lines a couple of months ago.

My reasoning was that we were causing economic warfare against weaker enemy nations. That we would "bail out" the countries who were our friends, and allow weaker enemies to collapse. We take a hit in the process, but others get entirely wiped out. After the correct countries topple, we introduce true policies which clear up this whole mess, but not until then.

LInky

edit on 4-11-2012 by moniesisfun because: are is not our, silly

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I have been saying this for a year and a half now. The China buying some of US debt, was to castrate them.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by loam

I smell an economic chain reaction about to occur and with a global economy rotten to the core, it won't take much for the house of cards to come crashing down.

This debt based economy was always going to eventually pop, hopefully a new system can spring forth if and when a truly devastating collapse occurs.

Made in china has become a curse.
edit on 2-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

couldn't have said it better myself. it still amazes me how many people actually think the economy is fine and even recovering. the Keynesian model, which we have been living by, relies on infinite resources, which we have never had and now it's apparent. it relies on infinite growth, infinite lending and borrowing and infinite bull chit and of course serfs who believe in the ponzi scheme.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by sonnny1

I have been saying this for a year and a half now. The China buying some of US debt, was to castrate them.

Hey Nixie !

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goedhardt
Question to anyone:

The deal there is this.

Almost everybody you've mentioned has their internal debt issues out in the open and on record for everybody to see except...

China, they do not divulge their "books" so to speak. They can say whatever they want apparently and everybody believes them. Now, If they are reporting something negative. I think it's a clue that it may actually be worse than is believed by the outside world.

Debt, believe it or not, is not necessarily a bad thing on the whole. The investor wants their returns and will insure the debtor is able to pay it back therefore it's in their best interest that the one in debt will be able to pay...

Think about loaning somebody a large amount of money. Wouldn't you want to make sure they are able to pay it back? Conversely the one taking the debt has a certain level of power over the the investor in that if the investor wants to see that return they better make sure they protect their investments and insure the debtor will be able to pay it back.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yeah right! China is having a boom! Largest and fastest growing economy on Earth right now! Russia is also booming!

The Chinese government has 100% control over its currency and the Bank of China, as such the Yuen is worth exactly what they say it is worth etc.. Chinese industry makes the whole of the worlds industries combined look like a tinker toy set.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Pretend money leads to a pretend economy. The collapse of such a corrupt system that favors such a small segment of the population cant be all bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
funny how we spend our lives working so that ones and zero's can be added to our banks to make us all feel
good enough to buy carp we really don't need. but you still need more ones and zero's or we don't feel safe.
I've never had a lot of ones and zero's in my bank. so i don't really miss them, people tend to like them though
so they must be good.
sorry completely off topic the chines also have a rampent "Shadow Banking" system, and they'll never admit
how mutch of their local governmnet debt is though that system. the have a crazy oversupply of residentail
propperty, subdued consumer spending, and increasing inflation in food products. they do look like they will have a bumpy ride over the next couple of years. add to that they are also having a change in leadership, which has been pretty temultuious previously.
so good luck to the chines, and my all of their first borne be girls (ha ha).
edit on 5-11-2012 by wondera because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join