It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From NY, eyewitness & victim

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocks123
Thank you to those who understand! and to those who without any knowledge or consideration classify you as a liar, your opinion does not matter.

I am actually laughing at myself thinking that posting on ATS will in anyway provide anything but judgment. I wasted my precious time, shower, food on this? I gave you a point on the map, information to where the location is, this place is ghost town, you sitting home, have food? your kids are warm? do you have burned hands from trying to boil water to wash kids? forget it, once again waste of my time. Come and LOOK where we are!!!!!!! did you know we couldn't sleep last night, we had a guy yelling that people are dying in his building? from no water and elevators from high floors? old people on wheelchair?

I have a friend on this site, who I know very well, he tried getting in touch with me, he knows who I am where I live and what we are going through!

As of now, I have 5 kids, 2 of those are mine, I have additional family staying with me, there are 5 buildings that are still evacuated. Come take a look!!!!!!!! I am not wasting my time anymore! Thank you!

Rocket...Thank God you posted, at least I know, now, you and your family are ALIVE!!!!!

I'm so sorry things are so crappy for you and yours right now. I almost called your phone, but was afraid you were trying to save the charge on it.

I've been watching on TV where so many folks are dead in their homes from rapidly rising water in their neighborhoods on Stanton Island. I hate the media is downplaying everything. The fact that you, even in the hell you are going through, are trying to keep us on ATS up to date on reality, is so very much appreciated. Don't let the nay-sayers get you down Hun....we're rooting for you.

Des

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocks123

I am thankful for you posting, and reserved comment, because I am a survivor of Katrina, who went without power for 3 weeks, and lost everything, and I lived 60 miles in from New Orleans.

Some of us are concerned and do care.

Forget the haters, and doom lovers.

You and yours matter to some of us!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Rocks. You were not wasting your time posting here to some of us.
We want the truth to get out as much as you do.

I believe what you said about the storm not being the cause of what happened.
And is continuing to happen to the people.

We need your voice to be heard.
We know the media is not going to tell us.

If you decide to come back, or are even able to with power and phone service, let us know what officials are
doing and not doing. What are you most angry about? Confused about?

Especially with a new Nor'easter on the horizon.
Be safe.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Good to hear from you. I'm not going to take more of your energy to ask to keep us posted. I'm only hoping that charitable trucks will get to you soon, without red tape to clog up the works. I'm wishing you well.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
56 people flagged this thread, and you'd never post again...because a few people were skeptical of your story???
We're suppose to be some what skeptical.

Anyone in the situation the OP described most likely wouldn't give a #about, and half expect, skeptical people not to believe her.

Really, do you really think that someone who lost everything (and finds it fishy) would get all worked up over the expected few nay Sayers on ATS?

I think over all the participants of this thread were kind, helpful, and hopeful.

There is skepticism, and then there is outright assumption and rush to judgment, which is what several posters were doing. Skepticism works both ways. To be honestly skeptical means to reserve judgment until facts present themselves irrefutably.

As for whether she might stop posting because of this, is it so inconceivable? If her time and resources are limited, she's under enormous stress, and her attempt to reach out to us here was met with scorn and condemnation - as it was by some herein - I can easily see it being too emotionally draining in the midst of such a crisis to continue posting. And provided she is telling the truth (I don't assume one way or the other,) her most recent post is exactly what I was concerned about.

I appreciate that we get hoaxes on ATS all the time. I appreciate the identity theft and other concerns as well. But it is within the realm of feasibility for me that a long time ATS member would try to reach out to her fellow posters here in the midst of a crisis such as the one described by TC. That doesn't make it fact, but the lack of proof doesn't render her an automatic hoax until proven otherwise either.

We need balance, reason, and in the event that it is true, compassion in my opinion. Of course, if she's being honest, that train has already left the station, sadly.

I understand and respect where you're coming from nevertheless, though. Peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Thanks I could not have said it better myself!

OP when you have a chance share more with us, we care! The media is clearly hiding the extent of this from the masses.

Interesting that my post on FEMA got moved from, "Other current events" to "Natural disaster conspiracies." It's not really happening because they say its not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Sissel

Thanks I could not have said it better myself!

OP when you have a chance share more with us, we care! The media is clearly hiding the extent of this from the masses.

Interesting that my post on FEMA got moved from, "Other current events" to "Natural disaster conspiracies." It's not really happening because they say its not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh is that why there are so few Sandy threads now.

I thought people on the forum just were like "Gee, that's sooo last Monday", or something.

edit on 4-11-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I havent seen it myself but I heard many reports going around. I believe it because it was already happening in the projects (at least that I know of) before the storm. I mean weeks before Sandy. There were fliers in some neighborhoods about guys in housing uniforms knocking on doors pretending to be maintenance or heating. The housing Authority were the ones sending those fliers out. Uniforms like that are easy to come by too so I would assume it wouldnt be that hard to get from another company.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, I wish things were better there, yes it is very dangerous at night

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

What I can honestly say, is I was so heartbroken Monday night at the height of the storm listening to the scanner and hearing call after call of people trapped in rising waters in their home and the fire dept would repeatedly say, "we cant enter that area, its completely flooded". Over and over from every place that we hear of now....Just hearing the tones in their voices and knowing they couldnt do anything, really heartbreaking.

Im glad the OP is safe, I wish you and your family well
edit on 4-11-2012 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Yes seems to be a nothing to see here so just move along now folks attitude. Even here on ATS. Since when is it a conspiracy to report a lack of water for storm victims???

Well now it is the political season.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi folks, especially from NY,

I found theses two things on the web today:

First this:
loveandlightportal.wordpress.com...

The storm which caused power to be out to millions in New York City and surrounding Metro in New Jersey and Conneticut and others in the North East U.S. was for a purpose. It allowed Galactic Technology to undo to all of the clandestined illegal activities.

Wall Street was the number one casuality of the Sand Man or Sandy the Huricane. By holding the high winds over Manhattan so long a two day shut down of the Markets allowed them to dismantle the trading of Birth Certificate Bonds.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Nov 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And then this:

Hundreds of DHS in olive drab uniforms that say military police ...are being reported in DC most if not all look Middle Eastern.
Active duty Army from Fort Drum are going to convoy to NY to provide security for power ...That's right army not National guard ...they are leaving in the morning (this was sent to me last night). These are active duty Army.
They are not military police....the Army is going to NYC. If DHS has hundreds of enforcement operators in DC under the guise of military police. That is a huge problem itself.

Any opinions on these two?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by consolution
And then this:

Hundreds of DHS in olive drab uniforms that say military police ...are being reported in DC most if not all look Middle Eastern.
Active duty Army from Fort Drum are going to convoy to NY to provide security for power ...That's right army not National guard ...they are leaving in the morning (this was sent to me last night). These are active duty Army.
They are not military police....the Army is going to NYC. If DHS has hundreds of enforcement operators in DC under the guise of military police. That is a huge problem itself.

Any opinions on these two?

We're gonna need source and link to back up this claim....just sayin'...

Des

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hi Rocks123,

I mostly lurk, but I wanted to thank you for sharing your story. I have been following your thread, and I will be hoping that you and your family are doing well, and that things get back to normal soon.

I would be very cold and afraid if I was in NY without power, water or other services. I know that taking care of children during disasters and storms can be very challenging, along with everything else. Please hang in there and keep us posted on how things are going.

Peace,
PacificBlue

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The first one is from a Sananda channeling by Beth Trutwin

lightworkers.org...

Second is from Project Camelot.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

glad my post made you laugh and post soo many smileys

on the other hand: who knows in all of this what's right and what's wrong, if the bow is streched enough and released right now, if the critical dominos have already fallen or when they will ... and if at all.

Waiting for signs and confirmations.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OP.

I am praying for you and everyone in NY and the surrounding areas. I have been heart broken watching my people suffer like this. I have family in Brooklyn that are going through similar things as you. I understand the frustration when you read a single comment that makes you want to beat some one to a pulp for being a heartless bastard. I have had to walk away from the internet in general several times.these days.

The only thing you should focus on is the positive and caring people who are.genuinely concerned and have compassion for what you are going through. Let the ones who want to see the world.burn babble in their silence

I want you to remember the people that we are. The things that make us who we are. What we have been through already how we always bounce back. We are hard core bad asses that take what is dished out and never skip a beat. We can walk through hell and brush off the flames. We are New Yorkers, From New Jersey. We are made of some tough stuff.

Look to your loved ones and keep them safe. Look in the mirror and see your strength.

Remember who you are and keep it together. You can do this.

No storm, terrorist or hell it self will end us. We are who we are. You are not alone.

Head up. Hold it down.
NY love, NY heart.
Hold it down.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by consolution
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

glad my post made you laugh and post soo many smileys

on the other hand: who knows in all of this what's right and what's wrong, if the bow is streched enough and released right now, if the critical dominos have already fallen or when they will ... and if at all.

Waiting for signs and confirmations.

Yeah, I think most regular people will be going with facts, science, evidence and actual reality as we perceive it, rather than ramblings and stories from unknown people on the internet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join