It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich Declares Obama The Winner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In an errant email sent out by Gingrich that wasn't intended to go to his supports but to "another list". Newt Gingrich declares Obama the winner of the election.

What is more surprising, Newt thinks Obama will run again in 2016.

news.yahoo.com...

"The truth is, the next election has already been decided. Obama is going to win. It's nearly impossible to beat an incumbent president," advertiser Porter Stansberry wrote in the email to Gingrich supporters. "What's actually at stake right now is whether or not he will have a third-term."

I wonder how Romney is feeling about this. It kind of hurts when your own side is saying you have already lost the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Not quite right.

It was a Gingrich mailing list used by a 3rd party who purchased it.

Gingrich had nothing to do with the email.

Gingrich and Herman Cain, regularly rent out their email address lists to advertisers.

edit on 2-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Chris Christie and Newt must be making Mitten's blood pressure skyrocket

Hope he has his doctor on speed dial

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I'll make the prediction you wont be the first poster in this thread to ignore the fact Gingrich had nothing to do with the sent email.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by muse7

I'll make the prediction you wont be the first poster in this thread to ignore the fact Gingrich had nothing to do with the sent email.

Ill make a bet you are right.........its funny to watch people who are pulling SO hard for a candidate, read something TOTALLY different then what is there.......

Admittedly this happens on both sides...........

But when its CLEARLY in the posters own quote , who it was from, its even more humorous.......

But why are they worried about a third term........thats a bit disturbing......lol

Im sure this whole email was sent in jest............

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Who the hell cares what Gingrich thinks?

I thought this was a conspiracy website.

What is going on here, where every little Election puke gets reported onto this website?

(Rant over.)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I am telling you, if Romney loses and fully expect he will Christie is gonna get run out of the party. And that is really sad. They will blame him for the loss and not the fact that they put up a full slate of whackjobs that outperformed two of the three that were actually qualified.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
looks like the OP offended the Republican cheerleaders

Welcome to ATS! Where you can post articles from World Net Daily, The Blaze and Breitbart that contain no facts and only falsehoods just as long as its against a democrat

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Originally posted by muse7

Welcome to ATS! Where you can post articles from World Net Daily, The Blaze and Breitbart that contain no facts and only falsehoods just as long as its against a democrat

Yeah, that's a real credible assertion from a person who clearly ignored the facts in this thread.

edit on 2-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

except that this clearly states it wasnt from Gingrich?

So what does any of that other crap have to do with the OP?

I guess in response I could say

"Welcome to ATS where you can post articles that clearly state the complete opposite of what is being posted, and instead of being objective the Democrats will just sidetrack the issue to make a political statement"

but i dont believe that......I believe there is a decent balance here on both sides (and libertarian), I do however believe that there are a few who will rail no matter what facts they face.........on all sides

seriously dont you get tired of political trolling?
edit on 2-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You're calling me a troll?

evidence please?

Even if this article is not accurate, Obama does not really need newt's endorsement. He's doing quite well without his support

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I haven't called you anything.

I'll let our responses in this thread speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You're calling me a troll?

evidence please?

Even if this article is not accurate, Obama does not really need newt's endorsement. He's doing quite well without his support

Evidence is in your post...we have someone accusing Gringrich of something that he didnt do (mind you i dont like Gingrich)...But your reply had nothing to do with the OP and showed you obviously didnt read it.......which is amazing because its really short and the facts were in the post.....

So to blame another news source which you claim is right wing, for anything has no place in the thread.......
....also.........

You're calling me a troll? evidence please?

Any further questions
edit on 2-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join