It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karam
I am from india indian government knows everything we(indian gov from super advanced god like alien civilization) were contacted on dec 2010

lol.. pardon. I don't mean to be rude but, that's quite a claim.
How do you explain this then, please?
India / China Ufos.. behind the scenes

Originally posted by game over man
This could be a hoax. Did a google search and this video is from June 2012, the comments are screaming hoax. A confirmation in this thread would be great, real or not.

Interesting thing is that after looking at the photo posted on the first page of this thread, there does appear to be some sort of string that follows down and to the right to where that little rock or pad is on the ground. The "ufo" doesn't appear luminous so much as it does just very reflective. Almost like the shape of a kite, but in a 3-dimensional shape, covered with a tinfoil-like material.

The fact that the article says that the drones could not pursue these objects because they had reached maximum altitude further adds credence to this theory because they would not have mentioned altitude, rather than speed, unless they were only unable to follow these objects specifically up, and not away.

It takes some time to get the orders to either get a drone out onto the launch area, or even just to divert pre-programmed flight paths if there was one already airborne.

On top of all these things, this area is well-known for "ufo" sightings, some of which were debunked as just party balloons.

These things, along with the location of this occurrence being right on the border of China and India (well observed), all lead me to believe that this was something intentional, and man-made.

One additional comment to the above, regarding the military.

It is not untypical for bases seeking further funding from the political parties and fellow military branches to report ufo activity just prior to receiving monetary packages to be used for radar/tracking, and additional response capabilities. Their claims on being unable to identify (though they have drones and advanced "visual" capabilities (being on the border) already, would explain why they were so vocal about this particular event. The militaries around the world usually do not give credence to such "silly" things as ufos in fear of international ridicule.

There's always more going on than what's occurring in any photo or video that we see.

edit on 5-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

You've fallen into the trap of the Ancient Aliens Theory

i've been a subscriber of the theory since i read chariots at age 12.

i think my beliefs are firmly rooted enough as to not be swayed by a youtube video.

in my humble opinion discrediting anient aleins/astronaut theory is a feeble attempt to maintain the current prosthetic worldview. the evidence is too highly stacked against the dominant mainstream paradigm.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Airborne Humanoid Robot

This will be on everyones shopping list.

my guess is tony stark brought his newest suit a little too close thins time...

i am very intrigued. going to have to keep my eye on this one.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
one more iron man joke...

and im gonna esplode.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Sir how are you ,Are you in army?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Seeing some comments of the people here i think some of these think the alien ufo are joke makes me sad

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How come that every time someone takes a picture of a UFO they have to use the s%*$^€#@£ camera on the market.
Seriously, if you're gonna make s%*$ up at least have the decency of providing HD pictures.
This ain't the 80s anymore folks...

On a related note.

edit on 5-11-2012 by NightPod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

this picture is very old

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If Govt wants to keep a secret they will keep a secret i dont think rta will help

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why would anyone be afraid of a humanoid robot? Were they seen on ground or in their craft? Craft is my guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
THERE MUST BE MORE EVIDENCE THEY WONT REPORT TO PRIME MINISTER ANS ISRO WITH A FLYING PLASTIC ON THE MOUNTAIN AND I THINK THIS IS A VERY OLD PIC WHEN SOME SCIENTIST WENT TO LADAKH TO INVESTIGATE THEY CAPTURED SOMETHING ON MOUNTAIN I DONT THINK ARMY HAVE RELEASED ANY PIC OF IT YET

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting report. But if you know your Bible nothing to be surprised at. Christ said the Nephilim [abnormal human biotic fallen angel combinations] and violence would be prevalent in the last days as it was in Noah's day. It was umimaginally bad around the whole Earth because of wicked spirits cohabiting with the daughters of men and bringing forth demonic creatures who are mentioned in many 'myths'.. God put short shrift to that and drowned the lot of them except for Noah's family who had not corrupted their DNA, but fallen angel aliens dont drown easy so the UFO's are back.
And the hush hush human weapons war race is very busy trying to develop humanoid robots besides the aliens and maybe in conjunction..Their products are going to be horrific if not already.
Not a good time to walk without Christ as your protector- He is the only one who has defeated all those fallen hosts in this matrix Earth full of denial and He will return to rule this old Earth in righteousness as He has promised when this whole scenario is shut down and the age of mercy ends..
Study the Book of Genesis if you want to get a handle on it. Google Blue Letter Bible audio Chuck Missler lectures to get the meat or youtube for a broad sweep on the Nephilim. The more you know the more you are responsible for.
peace

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Undeadlady

German brain?
NOT QUITE, Einstein was Jewish . Whose source we are all indebted to for their many contributions to mankind way out of proportion to their numbers.
You could say God has blessed them and the world through them
y

edit on 6-11-2012 by Yacov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightPod
How come that every time someone takes a picture of a UFO they have to use the s%*$^€#@£ camera on the market.
Seriously, if you're gonna make s%*$ up at least have the decency of providing HD pictures.
This ain't the 80s anymore folks...

On a related note.

edit on 5-11-2012 by NightPod because: (no reason given)

*ESPLODES*

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

We seem to be, being probed, the sightings are everywhere. we have a friend that saw them go into the oceon from a larger shaped object.

ORANGE “FIREBALL” PHENOMENON CONTINUES UNABATED INTO SEPTEMBER 2012

www.nuforc.org...

and this my friends is what was and has happened over my hometown in peterborough canada
ive seen them in daylight....
tons a night time sightings.....
they are in daylight appear to be spherical with some black bit on one side....i gather that's your orange lights at night....

you guys might want to look at vids of the mexican late 80's early 90's as thats what i saw , oddly i hunted and found ONLY two vids and it was on unsolved mysteries that i saw those vids and these things got balls they zipped around military helicopters without fear.

These same balls were seen by unencrypted nasa footage destroying a tether of a satellite ....the triangle ships that most see are more akin to the motherships of these me thinks as the report of a redish ball by us military guys at the UK base would seem to confirm they exited another craft ....you take out all the crap you can glean a bit and if you look at sitings you can follow these things trajectories....ill add honestly no one can prove these are alien craft ...so until they do its a UFO. AFO = alien flying object ok....U =unidentified
i will add look at the cloud formations after you see these silver balls in daytime ....quite a site they make like crop circles in the sky....
edit on 6-11-2012 by chronoss2012 because: more details

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightPod

because like me this particular day i dont walk around with a HD camera strapped to my head....
and like most people we just aren't expecting such a rare thing to happen...
i make no money gain no fame , and have no reason thus to lie.
IT simply is as i said or isn't. Not one to given to lying...well you take it as you wish.
if we all had a hubble telescope like the usa has 50 then you'd get your clear images.

They have tons of them ....and its why it came as a shock that the shuttle missions were all unencrypted and recorded every mission by a fellow canuck ( canadian )
it clearly shows that glowing white ball wreck the sat tether ( think of sunlight on silver object in space and you got it pontiac )

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
This could simply be some sort of New, Russian, Chinese or US drone model that was tested in the area. Either that or it's a UFO/humaoid robot that just looks like a blip of light......

For the record.
I'm a believer in ET and it could be a UFO/humaoid robot but I'm going to go with Media hype on this one.

the only film footage ive seen that looks like what i saw was at a mexican airshow where the year earlier they appeared and then reappeared right around mexican attack helicopters

these things have an agenda and what i am gathering they are mocking us all.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
If India, then they are hoaxing (about "Robo Dude"). You do see that? To Indians that thermal image is "mysterious" and therefore "alien". I mean really? What proof is there that the images are not just someone hiking in the mountains? Cause that is surely what it looks like. No? I mean, once you take away the hype, and show just the photos and ask what is that? Its somebody hiking...

Don't be ridiculous, it may not be an alien, it may not be even robot but it's far from a hiker and as I posted on page 8. only looks like a hiker and is in the air, not on the ground,. Only because in front of the slope does not make him instantly on the ground

It could be a kite, parachute.. lol but seriously there is no way one would mistaken a parachutist as ufo, that's ridiculous

So unless this is a hoax, it is hardly a parachut ior kite, what now let's make these scientists such idiots that they are worse than a contemporary man? Seriously India has lots of scientists and if these are actual ones, you cannot call them morons who can't recognize 1 thing just because they are from India

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Only because in front of the slope does not make him instantly on the ground

OR in the air either.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to go with gravity. Its this force that holds things down?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

i loved the theory too. but... you need to wake up

the writings of sitchin are factless assumptions at best. If you think this statement is wrong, you seriously need to research more before you make yourself look pretty darn stupid. There is a basic rule, if you are to present "fact", you must present viable evidence to back up that fact. Sitchin does not do this, and instead attaches his own reasoning and sometimes uses old evidence which has since proven to be incorrect.

Von Daniken is worse. I conclude that this guy is a fraudster, who takes Sitchins incorrect "facts" and embellishes them further.

This is not the thread for this discussion. But the AA theory is seriously flawed. I'm not saying i don't believe in the basic theory that maybe aliens (Gods) came to earth and had some involvement, but AA as it was presented in the books and TV show really isn't something that any sane human would want to attach themselves too, and doing so makes you look a bit silly, when you unearth the untruths and plain lies that have been peddled.

Also, dismissing the debunking video as "some youtube video" makes you look even more stupid. You cannot argue with the debunks raised. Maybe some of the debunks are weak or wrong, but there's so many in there that at least 75% leave core AA theory under question, which should be enough to set alarm bells ringing.

Note: I believed the AA theory 100% for a number of years. I now believe none of what i've read/been told, as the facts quoted to confirm the theories are incorrect. It took me some time to come to terms with this. I posted in length on ATS about it on the relevant threads (AA debunking) .... but hey, if you can't be bothered to watch a video to counterbalance your thoughts, thats fine... most humans have that problem, it's called having a closed mind. You probably think you have an open mind because you think out of the box with the AA beliefs... unfortunately you have closed your mind to common sense, fact and logic. You cannot argue that this theory stands up when book/tv show tells you that large H blocks are made of granite and perfectly edged and then it turns out that they are sandstone and not accurately edged at all, can you?

anyway. back on topic. If this is to be taken seriously then more footage should be released. Given that they claim to have been recording footage and investigating these events, there must be lots of it. So where is it? Why bother announcing anything and not releasing anything more than a few low res images? I don't see this as the biggest news in UFOlogy at all, unless they release more evidence..... my bet is that we'll never see that happen

edit on 7-11-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join