It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I can relate. The part that makes me nervous is not that these things are being seen but that the sightings are being reported

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

Don't be nervous. After all, they can't do much more damage than we are doing to ourselves!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why do we care about UFOs?

They will always be unidentified and prove nothing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What really intrigues me about this is that a military organization, regardless of where they are from are not taking the "Deny, Deny, Deny, and Deny some more" stance that our military usually takes. This is definitely interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
666 flags for you

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

My money says in the end they will be identified as half-eaten basking sharks
2nd

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Unless they move their asses those who saw it and don't work on showing more things than any other case, this will remain just another unclear blurry and soon to be forgotten case.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I remembered reading about something similar to this years ago.
A story about how India and China had BOTH witnessed UFO's coming down from the atmosphere and descending into the mountains between the 2 countries, as well as UFO's flying OUT of the mountains and ascending into the atmosphere. When I remembered the story, I couldn't remember the specifics, but I found this:

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates. (Yeah, I'm aware it's probably not as reputable as Yahoo news and other sources, but still.)

It's from November of 2010 and it piqued my interest to find out that the story from 2010 is from the SAME place (Ladakh).

There are stories regarding this same thing from even further back than 2010 if you google.

Cool!
edit on 4-11-2012 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
This could be a hoax. Did a google search and this video is from June 2012, the comments are screaming hoax. A confirmation in this thread would be great, real or not.

Interesting thing is that after looking at the photo posted on the first page of this thread, there does appear to be some sort of string that follows down and to the right to where that little rock or pad is on the ground. The "ufo" doesn't appear luminous so much as it does just very reflective. Almost like the shape of a kite, but in a 3-dimensional shape, covered with a tinfoil-like material.

The fact that the article says that the drones could not pursue these objects because they had reached maximum altitude further adds credence to this theory because they would not have mentioned altitude, rather than speed, unless they were only unable to follow these objects specifically up, and not away.

It takes some time to get the orders to either get a drone out onto the launch area, or even just to divert pre-programmed flight paths if there was one already airborne.

On top of all these things, this area is well-known for "ufo" sightings, some of which were debunked as just party balloons.

These things, along with the location of this occurrence being right on the border of China and India (well observed), all lead me to believe that this was something intentional, and man-made.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
One additional comment to the above, regarding the military.

It is not untypical for bases seeking further funding from the political parties and fellow military branches to report ufo activity just prior to receiving monetary packages to be used for radar/tracking, and additional response capabilities. Their claims on being unable to identify (though they have drones and advanced "visual" capabilities (being on the border) already, would explain why they were so vocal about this particular event. The militaries around the world usually do not give credence to such "silly" things as ufos in fear of international ridicule.

There's always more going on than what's occurring in any photo or video that we see.
edit on 5-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by darklord

oh! I remember that now.. wasn't that debunked as some kind of mountainside cable car/machine?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

If that's the logic, then because the US had Fatty Arbuckle, anything Einstein said was to be taken with a grain of salt
reply to post by crankyoldman

What logic is that again? Einstein was German.

haha. i read that too and couldn't be bothered responding. As soon as he set foot in the US, he was AMERICAN god'damit... yeeeee ha! ...this guy appears to still believe that the US owns the earth and everything on it

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

No. You've fallen into the trap of the Ancient Aliens Theory. I suggest you go watch ancient aliens debunked and update your thought processes. The AA theory is utterly questionable.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I hope those investigating this put in more effort than you with their analysis

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
oh ya it's definitely close encounters of the forth kind! Kinda like eating a week old butter chicken dinner left in a dumpster!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
2006 incident is compelling because they still can't identify the object.

The humanoid is also compelling as humanoids have also been witnessed in other corners of the world.

One question remains: Are these human objects, or "theirs?"

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Truth of the matter: They won't tell us who's it is.....
edit on 5-11-2012 by macross703 because: accidental double post of same message (darn smart phones!!!)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by intrptr

I hope those investigating this put in more effort than you with their analysis

You mean in India? Or here?
If India, then they are hoaxing (about "Robo Dude"). You do see that? To Indians that thermal image is "mysterious" and therefore "alien". I mean really? What proof is there that the images are not just someone hiking in the mountains? Cause that is surely what it looks like. No? I mean, once you take away the hype, and show just the photos and ask what is that? Its somebody hiking...

Or here? Then well some people on ATS can't wait to buy into any claim. Show a video of an "object"---UFO!
Show a picture of a decaying animal---ALIEN!
Weird rock on Mars--- UFO Base!

Of course , I am probably wrong. The proof by internet is everywhere (on your screen).

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My brother had seen orbs. It's actually quite a fantastic story.

When he seen them there were many of them, all glowing orange and moving in synche with each other, he described them moving like bees. They would appear he thought to be about 30 feet above him. They weren't the only thing he seen and he wasn't the only one who was there for this event, and it wasn't all he seen, he experienced strange phenomena from 11:00 p.m to 3 in the morning. But considering what is happening in the world now, it would not be unlikely that contact is attempted, it is only one's choice that the fact of the matter comes down to.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am from india indian government knows everything we(indian gov from super advanced god like alien civilization) were contacted on dec 2010

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join