It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, Indian army reports UFOs/humaoid robots and publishes pics, says its no aircraft.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Klassified

The top picture is apparently taken by the expedition in 2004 from 50 meters distance and they have described it as airborne humanoid robot.

Wait, they've already published that story on February 13, 2006. wtf!?
India Today Feb 13,2006

edit on 2-11-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

Better pic?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I was listening to a Native American shaman in an interview recently who stated that these things are a kind of nature spirit. I also had my own experience with one once: it was a walking shadow under a bright sun, large and heavy yet not making any sound as it walked over a gravel path (nearing me by maybe 20 feet eventually without making a sound, before it cut down through a mucky ditch, through thick alders and into the woods without leaving tracks, making a sound or being found (there weren't many trees here and the highway was clearly visible, yet it had vanished.)

This also explains why they've never been found (and never will be.) They may be able to materialize in a physical form for a short time, but similar manifestations have been witnessed with ghosts and demonic entities (if you research these phenomena.) So yes, they exist, but I don’t think they are what people think. Just as with those who hunt UFO's, aliens and lake monsters, you're chasing something you'll never catch.

This is just my opinion of course (and that of others who've researched these subjects and arrived at the same conclusion (such as Colin Wilson.) Good luck.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Coming from yourself, that could be a compliment.
You sound far too serious.
Why so serious?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am falling asleep so posting in here to save to read later...very interesting...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Not much to see here. These could be anything. Larger pics would help a lot.

This one was actually from 2004, not what they are seeing now.

With all of the countries developing secret technologies and seeing how close they can get to their neighbors I'm not surprised by something like this.

However, if it truly is an "Alien" being then I hope they get a chance to view and talk to our entire people instead of the higher ups. Not saying all of them are bad but they would have to understand that most of us don't really have a choice on how the world is run. Someone like me, thinks it's stupid to waste resources the way we do and I'm sure they would see it that way also.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Read it again (3 news links). It's talking about a current story and one from 2004.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I just caught that. I was looking up info on the Space Weather site being down while posting on this thread.

Multi-Tasking has failed me this time.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ITS A GHOST!!!!!!

Hope you all had a happy halloween

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is an interesting documentary.

Might find this informative as well.

This has been known for quite some time though has only recently been disclosed on a public scale.

I'll share something that happened approximately 3 weeks ago.
I was laying on my towel on the beach getting some sun while watching the surf. It was on a weekday around 4:30 to 5pm with very few people on the beach. Usually like to go out later as the sun is less intense and the water is nice and warm by then.

I'm rather observant of my surroundings so to my surprise I 'suddenly' saw a young lady lying on a towel approx. 120 meters away from me. I have 20/15 vision so I can see rather well at a distance. I couldn't make out the details of her face as she was far away though she was laying on the towel on her side and was facing my direction. I took a second brief look a few minutes later, so not to stare, and she was in the same position looking my way. I tried to focus on her features this time to see if I may know her. She had a slender physique, blond hair and an attractive face though she was just out of range to see enough detail to get an 'accurate' frame of reference of her minute features.

So I debated on whether I should walk her direction and see what happens. I waited a couple of minutes and then looked her way again and she was 'gone', just vanished! So this young lady appeared and disappeared without my seeing her come and go of which would have been impossible based on where she was and how far she would have had to walk to clear my sight as well as the time it would have taken her to do so. No alcohol or drugs involved and I've never been known to see 'illusions'. I'm also usually quite aware of my surroundings. The beach I was on had a very large wide expanse so it would take at least 5 minutes for her to clear from my sight. I also had a strange feeling that she knew me, though not on personal level, like in another time.

I had a very odd feeling about her 'presence' as to the way she was lying on her side in my direction looking right at me though not making any gestures and didn't turn her head when I glanced at her as if she wanted me to know she was looking at me as if either sending me a message or testing my response. It was as if she wanted me to know she was looking at me though did not necessarily want to 'speak' or meet me at that time. A lady in waiting?
I dunno, though I had eery, strange or supernatural feeling about the whole experience. Nonetheless, I had some brew when I returned as well as a few 'what if' moments. Those are the worse.

Anyhow, don't have any pictures as I don't have a habit of bringing a camera to the beach, neither would I have taken any in this situation. There is nothing else to add to this experience and with no evidence of this encounter or witnesses I've kept this one to myself. Thought I'd mention it since there are so many sightings lately as true disclosure is just around the corner. Folks have been slowly getting prepped for it over the recent years. Some of the reasons why the truth has not come out is mentioned in the 'documentary' video above. Thought I'd share and take care.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

TextText NavyText

Tell me something ,if they do exist and came down and flew away , how come Indian Air Force went after to hunt it down from the very inception of the incident ??? Indian Military make satellites of that Quality and Standard where very superpowers could not able to manufacture it. I say it is an hoax !

TY .

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Text

TY for one more bullsheet .

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ufohunter16

I have only just come in, I've trawled through a few pages but... Did you look into it and report back please?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polymath

With all of the countries developing secret technologies and seeing how close they can get to their neighbors I'm not surprised by something like this

I don't think we are close to making Iron Man suits... not yet

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Yeah why not, I hope we do get some more reliable info on this. But my gutt feeling tells me nothing will happen. I know that my attitude is no the best. But I have seen a lot, and most if not all turned out to be hoax/fraud, or a dead end.

Still I would love to be surprised!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been said yet but, maybe it's the Tin Man leaving Earth, having finally gave up his search for a real life here, and finally fixed his jet pack? Didn't want to get seen because he'd know's that the Lion almost has a shuttle ready for lift off, if only he can muster the courage the lift off that ground that far, but the Tin Man cannot carry more than himself?

Lol... im justkidding but this is very odd. Thx for sharing

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

And how do you know that for sure sir?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
interesting....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think anyone who's not been there should stfu with what it is and what it is not. Firstly, just because

he looks like a hiker with blue pants and backpack

I am not sure if you have problem with the sight but you will notice he is not on the ground but off it. So if it is actually a guy flying he's already in the air. Oh he is behind the mountain, therefore that must be on the ground

Do I need to draw it?

Second of all,. it does not look like someone w delta planer or jetpack, yes it looks like jetpack but obviously is not, where is the smoke, the fire.

Third, just because lots of natives will not understand what they see, this hardly goes for military and scientists. Afterall if scientists, that's hardly people like you who have no clue.

It could be some device or smth from another country, also why talk trash like ;It never happened; 'It is a hoax' if you haven't been there and so far this has not been revealed to be hoax?

Stupid comments above

edit on 4-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust this news source. I'm Indian myself and I can attest pretty much all of Indian media is prone to groundless speculation. It is most probably just Chinese psychological warfare,

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
as Giorgios Tsoukalos would say:

edit on 4-11-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join