It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are there any freemason's online that can answer a question for me please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think my manager at work is a freemason and i wan't ask him if he is, but for some reason i feel it would be inapropriate to ask,

all i want to know from any freemason on here that can help me is there any reason you might not like to be asked?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
To know one is to ask one...

If he is one, just be considerate and don't get all conspiratorial on him.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
what???!!! just ask him! does he wear a ring?
ask him if he knows who hiram abiff is,or something about king solomon! don't be a wimp!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LevelHeaded

thanks for the reply,

my problem is that he's already heard my views on what i believe a small minority of freemasons are responsible for, although i always point out i know its not all freemasons, in the same way that not all muslims are not extremists, i base my views on each person as an individual

if he is a freemason would he have to give me an honest answer? i believe he's a freemason based on a few things but i recently noticed a ring on his right hand with just the square symbol on it,

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

what???!!! just ask him! does he wear a ring? ask him if he knows who hiram abiff is,or something about king solomon! don't be a wimp!
reply to post by reficul

i'm pretty shy and just find it difficult to ask questions sometimes because i over think everything,

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Does he "have" to identify himself if asked? No. Especially if he might be suspicious of anything. If asked by another Brother who has identified himself, then he should.

If you saw the ring, that could be your in. Just ask about the ring.

Don't worry about asking though. If he's not comfortable talking about it, he'll let you know...nicely even.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LevelHeaded

I did think about asking him what his ring represented but he already know's i'm not stupid and that i'm probably well aware of what it is, so he'd know i was beating around the bush rather than just been direct with him,

the real issue i have in asking him is a bit more complex, one of the conspiracies surrounding freemasonry is that its all about control and manipulation, and unfortunately these are the traits he displays and I know I make him nervous because his mind games don't work on me.

if he is a freemason i want to know as i understand from reading many masons posts on here that this is not how a mason should act, and i want to be able to show him how the way he treats people goes against what freemasonry really about and maybe try and bring out a side of him that show true compassion for us rather than the fake show he puts on for us

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

why do you care if he is a mason? if ya wanna learn,pick up a book! arm yourself!
duncan's ritual is a good start(if ya can find it!)
the free masons by jasper ridley is another good read!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

i just want to confirm that my suspicions are correct, his behaviour is completely alien to me, he's a manipulator of the worst kind and has managed to demoralise a team of all 7 people in our branch by figuring out our insecurities and using them against us, you'd be gob smacked if i told you some of the things he's said and done, if he is supposed to be what an honourable freemason claims to be then he needs to be exposed for what he really is.

he know's he can't manipulate me directly because i always point out what he's really saying rather than what he wants me to hear, so instead he gets at me mentally with the way he treats my husband.

this guy is a bully and if he is supposed to be an honourable upstanding member of his society why is he being allowed to get away with this?

There are a lot of reasons why i want to know if he is a mason but the situation is way too complicated to put on here, sorry

i'm just going to have to be direct and ask him

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

why do you care if he is a mason? if ya wanna learn,pick up a book! arm yourself!
duncan's ritual is a good start(if ya can find it!)
the free masons by jasper ridley is another good read!

thanks for the advice on these books, but just out of interest are they written by freemasons or about freemasons?

new topics

top topics

join