It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What drives some to make the assumption that the U.S. is NOT as Militarily Advanced as it truly is?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

The US needs the co-operation of other countries around the world.
Without that The US becomes sterile to a greater degree.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Subaru22B

You are in need of a history lesson. The US nuclear knowledge didn't come from German Physics. Show me the evidence that it did.

Without albert Einsteins theory of relativity equation, atomic power (Therefor weapons) would have not been built. Albert Einstein was german

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That's not the theory of relativity. It's a recipe for splitting beer atoms.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subaru22B

You are in need of a history lesson. The US nuclear knowledge didn't come from German Physics. Show me the evidence that it did.

Without albert Einsteins theory of relativity equation, atomic power (Therefor weapons) would have not been built. Albert Einstein was german

Rubbish.

The concept of what was to eventually become The Atomic Bomb began with Englishman John Dalton. He pioneered what would eventually become modern atomic theory. Dalton died in 1844, that's 35 years before Einstein was born.
As i said previously you need to brush up on your history:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subaru22B

Rubbish.

The concept of what was to eventually become The Atomic Bomb began with Englishman John Dalton. He pioneered what would eventually become modern atomic theory. Dalton died in 1844, that's 35 years before Einstein was born.
As i said previously you need to brush up on your history:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Neither one of these is true.

Nuclear weaponry came from a completely unexpected empirical experimental discovery in 1938 about certain nuclei. It is the peculiar and specific fact that in uranium there is a weird decay mode and that it happens to produce a little over two neutrons with certain energy distributions in addition to the other nuclei which makes it work.

Relativity on its own supplied no important insight.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

So it beggers the question. Why won't the US get involved in Syria. The answer would be that they FEAR Russian and Chinese involvement. Any country that has a military advantage over ever other country knows that it has nothing to fear. The US has not got that advantage.

Wow what a retard

What about public backing and a good motive?, if only it was as simple as you say the world would be really f##ked up lol

Yeah i'm sure the US is going to just attack because it has a huge military advantage, to prove its self to disgruntled children with a huge chip

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think it would be a stupid move because we don't have a dog in that hunt. Let The Rodina and China get caught up in that mess if they want but we need to stay out of it, we have other issues to contend with at home.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Y'all do relise that Syria is winning against the terrorists right.

edit on 2-7-2013 by ATSWATCHER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by votan

There is also one other reality that the nations that know...FEAR and this reality has kept the U.S. safe from all and any attacks of any major consequence for many decades. This reality is secret and Ultra-High Tech. Advanced U.S. Military Weapon Systems.

The Soviet Union...although it was thought that Reagan's Star Wars weapon system was a pipe dream...the Soviets did not believe so and were SO worried about it that they insisted that this supposedly non-existent Weapon System be on the chopping block for there to be a Nuclear Arms Reduction Treaty.

Reagan refused....and very soon after...the Soviet Union...having spent more money than it could afford on weapons designed to counter possible U.S. Missile Defense...COLLAPSED.

I would suggest that people do not underestimate at just what level certain U.S. Weapons Systems have achieved technologically. The Soviets certainly didn't.

Split Infinity

I used to believe that, but after being bombarded with evidence after evedence about S.U./Russia having The same (and in some cases more advanced DEW "Direct Energy Weapons") I started to look at these things, and relised we're being lied to on a massive level, both Rus/U.S. have these exotice weapons, and thats the REAL reason they haven't fought, but IMHO they will fight (WW3) sometime in the future, but to believe all those M.A./P.H.D. having scientists & Soviet Parliment leaders just kept spending and spending "trying" to catch up to U.S.'s "Star-Wars" program, is litteraly childish.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSWATCHER

So you are going with the dual civilization scenario?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

So you are going with the dual civilization scenario?

What does that mean??

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSWATCHER

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by votan

There is also one other reality that the nations that know...FEAR and this reality has kept the U.S. safe from all and any attacks of any major consequence for many decades. This reality is secret and Ultra-High Tech. Advanced U.S. Military Weapon Systems.

The Soviet Union...although it was thought that Reagan's Star Wars weapon system was a pipe dream...the Soviets did not believe so and were SO worried about it that they insisted that this supposedly non-existent Weapon System be on the chopping block for there to be a Nuclear Arms Reduction Treaty.

Reagan refused....and very soon after...the Soviet Union...having spent more money than it could afford on weapons designed to counter possible U.S. Missile Defense...COLLAPSED.

I would suggest that people do not underestimate at just what level certain U.S. Weapons Systems have achieved technologically. The Soviets certainly didn't.

Split Infinity

I used to believe that, but after being bombarded with evidence after evedence about S.U./Russia having The same (and in some cases more advanced DEW "Direct Energy Weapons") I started to look at these things, and relised we're being lied to on a massive level, both Rus/U.S. have these exotice weapons, and thats the REAL reason they haven't fought, but IMHO they will fight (WW3) sometime in the future, but to believe all those M.A./P.H.D. having scientists & Soviet Parliment leaders just kept spending and spending "trying" to catch up to U.S.'s "Star-Wars" program, is litteraly childish.

You know what often goes further than money because it's without all the loopholes?

Direct government controlled resources and workers.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The theory is that there is another secret culture that has cloistered all advanced tech away from most of mankind that is hidden and ruling behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I dont think this at all.

I think they hide all the really cool stuff. When you ask them they either joke about conspiracy theories and tinfoil hats or they say that's 100 years away or say ya watch too many scifi movies.

I think they collapsed 2 110 story buildings in New York with these advanced technologies matter fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I don't know.I am well read but those are just words to me I am still not sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The theory is that there is another secret culture that has cloistered all advanced tech away from most of mankind that is hidden and ruling behind the curtain.

I don't think it's a "theory" look at how far down the hole The U.S. Constitution has gone, this is NOT "coincidental."

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yes ,but we do not know.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes ,but we do not know.

It's very easy to find out just STUDY, the info is just a "click" away.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

show me these weapons you know of

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join