What drives some to make the assumption that the U.S. is NOT as Militarily Advanced as it truly is?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

British....what? Did you say Empire!? LOL!

LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

British....what? Did you say Empire!? LOL!

LOL!

Split Infinity

Yup i did LOL. God save the queen, my friend.

seriously though. Who's dollar is worth more?

Who is NOT over populated?

who's food is NOT full of chemicals and such?

M4 vs L85A2

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Who's food is not full of Chemicals? Have you ever actually TASTED BRITISH CUISINE!? YUCH! LOL!

How bout some Eels and Mash eh? YUCH!

LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Who's food is not full of Chemicals? Have you ever actually TASTED BRITISH CUISINE!? YUCH! LOL!

How bout some Eels and Mash eh? YUCH!

LOL!

Split Infinity

You win!

Second

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The U.S.A. military is 30-60 years ahead of what the most recent commercial product is at the moment(and they may not be the only country that is ahead)The above is most likely true. But I have not been able to even dream about how much advancement the human race could achieve in only a 10 year period of time. But for all our advancements it seem that humanity may have met it's match in the form of NUCLEAR POWER. Of which humanity has no good solution for, and a lot of people WILL die because there is NO exit strategy to this global problem. I wish that this was not true.I wish that everyone on this planet could live a good long full life. But wishes just won't cut it these days and our planet seem to be going to the dogs. So have a HAPPY NEW YEARS(and we will worry about the radiation on the first!) PS:By the time that humanity comes together it will be too late(there is just way too much hate). Peace and love all the same.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I didn't know it was a bad thing to hide the full extent of your knowledge and power from your enemies.

By the way, most of our advanced tech is sitting on files because we cannot afford to build it, or we have to build it in stages. So, we can have the knowledge but not the tech.

Had a Colonel complain about that one time.

I personally think we are getting to the stage of development that we cannot advance much further without pooling resources or getting rid of money. I honestly think tech is just getting to expensive for a single nation to fund and develope.
edit on 28-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

LOL! YAY! I WIN!

Actually...when it comes to eating over there...No One wins!

A while back when I was in London the biggest scene in town was The American Bar or Pub I think. The locals had found the pleasure of drinking Cold Beer along with Buffalo Wings, Grinders, Large Burgers and Fries, Pizza, Ribs and other typical American Bar fare.

There was a line around the block and I heard many Londoners saying...You know...this Beer is easy to drink when it is hot outside although I like Bitters in the Winter.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

The answer to the threat of Thermonuclear War is called the FEL or Free Electron Laser. Google it.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The Day are Numbered for the U.S.? LOL! I think not!

The entire World Economy is integrated with the U.S. Economy and if the U.S. goes down then so does the World. China could not survive a WEEK without U.S. Markets as their entire economy is based upon sales of goods to the U.S.

The U.S. is also the largest grower and supplier of Food in the World as well as the U.S. is the number one donator of Food Aid. If such donations as well as if the U.S. suddenly stopped growing even 20% of the food it currently does the World would go into a state of starvation.

Split Infinity

Shhhhh.........

Don't Deny Ignorance SI.

Embrace it !

edit on 28-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I always get a chuckle out of all those people who have been predicting the End for the United States. We are still here.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

That's actually quite funny. You are calling one of the most significant minds of modern electrical engineering a bull Sh** artist? His only contributions were ac and the ac induction motor? What about the radio? The first radio signal broadcast telegraph machine was built by a dude using 17 of Teslas patents. The supreme court ruled in Tesla's favor on the matter, 6 yrs. after he was already dead. He gave us the technology that allows us to keep our butts on the couch every time we want to change the channel. Tesla held over 45 patents, not to mention patent applications that were stolen or not yet approved. To call the man a BS artist is a bit disrespectful to the mans memory if you ask me. But that is just my opinion. Now answer me this; Why did the US government confiscate the notes of a mentally ill BS artist for three yrs. before sending them (and not all of them) off to Belgrade.
How about this for conspiracy? How did Marconi get access to Tesla's patents to create a radio broadcast after Tesla promised that his new machine would make J.P. Morgan's company millions? Not from free energy alone but also the ability to broadcast TV and radio signals wirelessly. My thoughts: The part that IS known fact is Morgan didn't want to fund free energy "If anyone can plug into it, where do we put the meter?" The part that is conspiracy theory is: Somebody supplied Marconi with the specs he needed to accomplish what he did without having to supply the world with energy that wasn't being paid for.

Thank you for your response Mb. I'm quite enjoying being a part of ATS!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply SplitInfinity, Like the name btw.

I agree with you 100% and have since I began reading the thread. I am basically responding to those who think that the US is all bark and no bite. The fact of it is most of the barking is coming from tiny chihuahua's standing in front a great dane. I am under no allusions that the US could not annihilate any single or multiple threat at any time, but at what cost. And when I say cost I don't mean monetary. Money truly is not the issue. People don't seem to understand that Money doesn't exist. Only debt exists. And those who control it are in control of every single conflict in the world.

"If my sons did not want war, there would be none." -Gutle Schnaper (Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kusinjo

I am glad you enjoy the topic. I wrote it because I was amazed at the number of posts that were stating that other Third World Countries such as Iran and North Korea were in some on this boards opinion either a greater Military Power or a Match for the U.S. Military...they are not.

The reality is that the U.S. must take into consideration what the Worlds response would be should it take the gloves off in a Military Battle. The U.S. has not done this since WWII and we all know how that worked out.

Now days the U.S. Military tempers it's Military Response in order to prevent the possibility of Genocide. The U.S. Military is fully capable of responding Militarily with such overwhelming force as to render any countries Military capabilities inert.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The threat of thermo-nuclear war is not as much of problem as many would think it is. The true problem is the vast amount of nuclear reactors which make the material for said warheads. The fallout from Fukushima WILL dwarf anything released from a detonation by a million fold. What everyone should be concerned about is not a FLASH IN THE SKY;but everything that goes into creating such an inhumane weapon to start with. I live on the west coast of Canada and if the amount of fallout is one tenth of what I've read;then I need to re-evaluate my life plan. Because if the best information I have access to is even half correct it would be negligent for me to have children or even hope for a normal life. But for the sake of staying on topic I will give my opinion of the U.S.A military's potential/capability. Not only has the U.S.a spent more money than all the countries on this planet combined; the U.S.A's secret military spending has been 100 times more. If I had to guess I should think anti-gravity and such mind-blowing stuff has been not only in development: but has been tested and seen(think UFO's). I don't think the U.S.A. is the country with this level of advancement. But I know there goal is to stay ahead of any country that may pose a threat.This is not an endorsement of the Americans but it is most likely true. But I must warn every nation on this planet; The true might of the American military will ONLY be seen in the context of a serious all-out war(you save the trump card for when you need it). PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

You are correct that the U.S. Military has developed some very exotic and powerful weaponry that would only be LAST USE in it's use.

I would not want to be another country on the recieving end of such weaponry.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What I'm wondering is if any other 1st world countries will have the capability to catch up with us anytime in the next 50 years? We spend over a half trillion each year on defense expenditures and we don't see a quarter of what it probably provides. Do any other counties have the R&D (and possible back-engineered ET tech) to ever level the playing field a bit?

What kind of situation can cause us to show some if our cards in the deck? Frankly if the U.S. has the tech to curb-stomp any other country in the world, why aren't we using it to improve the lives of people in ****-hole third world countries or oust dictators. Why don't WE DICTATE that people get along or else?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Time to roll out the TR-B3....show your hand USA...;-)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ATSWATCHER

I have tried to explain several different ways as have other people on this topic have also tried to explain these things to you without any comprehension on your part.

I really don't know how else I can explain this other than what was used in Desert Storm was not the State of the Art in Avionics or Target and Acquisition systems.

Split Infinity

And I have told you in many different ways, the F-14-18's in O.D.S. were the best in the USAF inventory when talking about non-Black project planes 4 Generation Fighters/strikefighters/bombers, and you can't proove other wise, I'm not actually asking you to proove, I'm trying to show you/others that you don't know what your talikg about.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Just a thought......
If indeed Alien tech has been back engineered what's to say the Russians, the Chinese or Brazilians for that matter havn't been dabbling with it for years......
I dont think for one minute America has a monopoly on Aliens visitation though they do tend to stay one step ahead of the game.....if i knocked up a flying saucer in my shed tomorrow, i've no doubt the USA would be knocking on my door with a handsome paycheck and a citizenship for life..

Super Sci-Fi tech of what we understand about flight/ getting from A-B can be one of two things...Fact or Fiction....we either have it or we want our competition to believe we have it....Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
the logistics of attrition always favor those who throw caution to the wind. The real question is whether those who doubt the US military really want it to be less cautious.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join