It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani parents kill 15-year-old daughter for looking at two boys

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

I'm not gonna bother responding to you after this. You have no evidence that any of this in the Shariah, you have put no thought in your 'argument'

Now, your hard defense of these honour killing and saying this has nothing to do with sharīʿah, i find absolutely quite ridiculous.

Countries like Pakistan are so far culturally and ethnically backwards, they need the west to step in and say, enough is enough.

And to the other guy in this thread, who said muslims of pakistan will kill me for this thread, well it wouldn't be the first time muslims have threaten my life, and also proves my point of this so called religion of peace.

I have the balls to bring this subject up for rational discussion, and a fact within this thread is only one muslim male has come out and said his disgusted by this crime, the rest of you are trying to condone this, to which all i can say to you is "GTF out of here"

Were are all the suppose good muslim males protesting about this...When was the last time for that matter you see any muslims protesting in the street against extremist muslims calling for beheadings and murder.

Were are all these good peace loving muslims at ?..Anyone ?

edit on 4-11-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Islam is against honour killings and other moral vices the problem is somewhere else !

And when the [innocent] girl [who was] buried alive is asked For what sin she was killed .-Quran:81:7.

Quran [2.231] And when you divorce women and they reach their prescribed time, then either retain them in good fellowship or set them free with liberality, and do not retain them for injury, so that you exceed the limits, and whoever does this, he indeed is unjust to his own soul; and do not take Allah's communications for a mockery, ..

Quran[2.232] And when you have divorced women and they have ended-- their term (of waiting), then do not prevent them from marrying their husbands when they agree among themselves in a lawful manner; ...........

Quran[4.4] And give women their dowries as a free gift, but if they of themselves be pleased to give up to you a portion of it, then eat it with enjoyment and with wholesome result

Quran:16:126 And if you punish, punish with an equivalent of that with which you were harmed. But if you are patient - it is better for those who are patient.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
1. The Qu'ran is COMPLETE.
2. It is bad when one thing becomes two, the same is for any other thing considered a ''way.''
3. Qu'ran NEVER speaks of ''honour killing''
4. Qu'ran COMDEMNS evil and all its forms
5. Qu'ran CONDEMNS those that commit sins in the name of Islam (''they are well are of that what they do'')
6. Qu'ran NEVER mentions ''Good/Bad'' Muslims.
7. ISLAM is a religion of PEACE
8. ISLAM is the path to know GOD

Stop following conjecture ! Stop believing error ! Stop fabricating lies !

What these people did was abhorrent, evil, and inhumane! Whether man is brown, black, white, or yellow, he can be EVIL and have black, hardened hearts. Everyone looks for what is responsible when these things happen and they condemn the first things they see; the colour of the person's skin, the culture they come from, the language they speak etc. [color=]D'evils come in many forms
edit on 4-11-2012 by Kapablanka because: additional commentary

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Tell that to all the Muslim grooming gangs in Britain who are plying underage non Muslim girls with drink and drugs and raping them and forcing them into prostitution.

Islam is evil and like all other religions needs to end.

The so called prophet Muhammad was a con man who was just a little smarter than his contempories, enough to get his own way. He never spoke to god as there is no god.

I live in a city where there are Muslim areas and as an indigenous Englishman let me tell you these Muslims are not peaceful they are nasty backwards inbred people who are no better than rats.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

Maybe if you applied

CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS

, you would know that CULTURE was the source of it.

If it truly was

RELIGON

, then how many "RELIGOUS PEOPLE" can you identify in ATS that have done such radical actions in the same fashion?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

The issue I have with several (not all) conservatives is how they use the acts of a minority of people to justify maligning, torturing, or killing others who share a similar heritage. That is exactly what you're doing here and I will never support it.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That is very cruel.
Their social normes are medieval ones.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by TheMaverick

So my question is, how do the liberal left at ATS defend this barbaric act and the peace loving muslims ?

Answer my question or you are just a troll.

Why do you think liberals defend this act? And why do you feel the need to insult a whole group of people?

A troll ha ha.

Right i tell you, it because for the last few days, i've been involved in a heated debate, over Islam, and the liberal left was defending european muslims and there violent behaviour towards the indigenous peoples of certain western nations that give them homes and free benefits, and they spit in our faces.

So does that answer your question sir.

I would suggest if your agenda is European Muslims, violent behavior, FREE HOMES and BENEFITS , then biting the hand that feeds them.............. Then you might consider addressing THOSE issues vs couching your anger around a girl being killed in Pakistan. This brings me to a second point. When popular support in England for the war was on the wane.
The CIA sent a message ( Per Wikileaks ) to the PTB in to encourage the media focus on the mistreatment of females in the Countries they were at war with in order to garner the support of feminists. Bravo ! You're part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have to laugh, a liberal defended the left by stating that there is no one standing on the progressive side of politics that condoms torture or honor killing performed by mulsim radicals. Clearly this partisan moron needs to fact check about his radical party base and their continued support for culturally relevant acts like what happened to this 15 year old girl in Durka-Durkaville. The fact is, a liberal will support what ever they're told to support as we witnessed when "W" was horribly down graded for his involvement in enhanced coercion like water-boarding and such but when Obama takes office by the end of March torture is a more than exceptable act for government to partake in, well because, a liberal leader said so. I can't wait until this country wakes up and starts ridding itself of radicals on the left and the right. Both are dangerous to freedom and have no regard for the people who see things different then they. I guess this idiot who believes in the righteousness of liberals would fall into that category because he drinks his tea directly from the cock of David Axelrod.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Being liberal means you're socially permissive. Not that you're permissive enough that murder is justifiable. If anything it would be radical religious people that would justify it, by quoting something from the Old Testament that states that it's okay to kill your daughter if she brings shame to your family.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

YES!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Oh yeah, ok....my car doesn't need a new battery BUT maybe my daughter will look at a boy.......I'll take ten!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Personally I find it hard to understand why ANYONE would hurt their own flesh and blood...............F*%k the rest you look after your own!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

HOW do you get the head around this logic ?

theres no logic to this, its part of the culture, and honor is very important to them. Sure we may not agree with their ideas of upholding honor, but this kind of stuff happens alot.

actually i dont understand why this made news its not shocking that this happened.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Were are all the suppose good muslim males protesting about this...When was the last time for that matter you see any muslims protesting in the street against extremist muslims calling for beheadings and murder.

So now to show your a peaceful Muslim, you must go on the streets and start protesting? I think you guys have done enough by posting propaganda where ever you go.

Were are all these good peace loving muslims at ?..Anyone ?

edit on 4-11-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

I have the balls to bring this subject up for rational discussion, and a fact within this thread is only one muslim male has come out and said his disgusted by this crime, the rest of you are trying to condone this, to which all i can say to you is "GTF out of here"

So you think I don't condone this act because I won't go on a Muslim bashing spree? I don't know how many Muslims would be on a site, which is mostly filled with people using prophecies out of the Bible or discussing conspiracies in the religion their following.

Now, your hard defense of these honour killing and saying this has nothing to do with sharīʿah, i find absolutely quite ridiculous.

Well you have done nothing to rebuke my statement and have simply responded by claiming that my argument is ridiculous. So, it can be assumed that I won that little section of your 'rational' discussion.

Countries like Pakistan are so far culturally and ethnically backwards, they need the west to step in and say, enough is enough.

Countries in Africa also have culturally and ethnically 'backward' societies. Should the West step in and say enough is enoguh to them too? Should they nuke every single non Western nation too because they are un-civilized? I think I've mentioned this before, but 50 years ago, you 'civilized' westerners were shooting at eachother, slaughtering eachother, throwing eachother in gas chambers, massacring Indians and Africans, lynching blacks, doing communist witch hunts and are involved in countless numbers of scandals. You have no right to say ANYTHING about another country. All societies have different ways of percieving life and punishments and no society is 'civilized' or 'barbarian' or 'backward' That is a matter of opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join