It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research Center in NYC Compromised - What Could Have Escaped?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry but my twisted mind thought of something like this

Worst case scenario !
Enough to leave one feeling rather ......concerned

edit on 2-11-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sounds like the origins of the next Marvel character.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

If you watch at 4:30, in part 2 of 'Go Toward the Light', you can see the storm path model we, as a society, were expected to take when Madison Avenue, and Hollywood, rolled out aidshoax™.

www.youtube.com...

Within seconds of the A word, slut linda hamilton is essentially throwing dirt on her son's live body.

THAT is exactly what they are making, and more of it, around the clock. Whatever kills ya.

I was unable to keep up with the propaganda at the time, but as soon as I sat in front of a television to monitor them, I was aghast at the flavor of the rain that fell on us all. Then you'd go outside and EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE, was parroting the psychologically, and physiologically destructive memes coming out of zion.

It went on for decades like this (just look at hamiltons agape face at the 4:30 mark) until they signed the impotent attempts at genocide, into law.

Well, hopefully the flooding won't cause a Candide outbreak. The 'doctor' in 'Go Toward the Light' says the thrush will keep growing until it suffocates you.

Never forget.
edit on 2-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

davidmann - of course this is the first thing that was going through my mind when I referened infectious pathogens. I lived in NYC at the time of the initial outbreak and hysteria and lost two close friends before they found these arduous "cocktails" that prolong quantity but not necessarily quality of life for anyone afflicted.

I assure you that this is something I will never forget and perhaps that's why I'm cynical and assume the worst when I think I see a poorly viewed repeat.

Thanks for bringing this into the discussion - it's an important point!

EDIT: Although I agree that there are MANY participating in what they would grossly consider a "cleansing", I don't know if I believe that about this particular factility. Please read my adjunt thread for my thoughts on this.
edit on 11/2/2012 by timidgal because: Listed above

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Great!
I needed to hear this while I am reading "The Stand".

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This thread has me shuddering! Glow in the dark cats and visions of Will Smith fighting off zombies in Manhattan! Crazy scary stuff!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
So when I read an article about this I got all conspiratorial (thanks a lot guys).

What if they used the storm as an excuse to eradicate all the research because they found a cure?

I understand prunes help with that, maybe a bit more fiber in your diet.

What if they used the storm as an excuse to eradicate all the research because they found another cure?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It was not a hurricane it was just a very wide storm.
I am sick of hearing that it was a hurricane !
The devastation it caused was due to poor town planning .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is almost like the beggining of a horror movie where the virus finds its way to the public and becomes an epidemic plague that gives one altered senses or zombification, picture it NYC , dumpster divers , zombies , massive storm, what a movie that would be. But in "reality" it could just cause a new disease/virus to spread such as a new "AIDS" to start showing up.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well this is a perfect SYFY channel script if I've ever seen one. Ha! Actually I have seen one, it's sitting on my desk. Jules Verne's Mysterious Island.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

Funny when we laugh at so many of those old movies/scripts when, in reality, the majority of the "make-believe" of that day and time has become today's reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Please let it be the T-Virus! or Zombie Virus!!! Mauhahahahah

I swear living in a zombie world would be fun ;-P

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Please let it be the T-Virus! or Zombie Virus!!! Mauhahahahah

I swear living in a zombie world would be fun ;-P

i agree!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What I don't get...if this facility was that important...where's the plans for..." in case of an Emergemcy " ....

Doesn't a facility of such importantence have protocol ???

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I worked in pathology for a few years (histology to be precise) mostly in the late 1990s. It was at a very large, very prestigious institution on the east coast. Part of my lab's job was to process various specimens from these research animals so the doctors could analyze them. There is nothing earth shattering or dangerous going on here. You guys are reading this in the context of OMGZOMBIES movies.

Anything bizarre, rare or virulent is done in a BL-3 or BL-4 lab with lots of containment protocols in place. Just because you hear that doctors are "creating DNA" and looking at links between infections disease and cancer doesnt mean that pathologists are making stuff that will go out of control and spread round the world. Ever heard of Helicobacter pylori? It's a bacteria that causes stomach ulcers. How about HPV? A virus that contributes to cervical cancer. These are the kinds of answers we hae because of research. Don't wig out just because someone says "pathogen" or "pathology." Most of the stuff they do is really, really boring.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Reminds me of the movie 28 days later. I am sure the government would never do anything that could put the people at risk.
Well I hope that if they do play around with really scary stuff they have the best fail safes put in place. But humans always hope for the best and never really prepare for the worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join