Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A video for Doctors and Physicians

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Brien Foerster asks for help in finding what the origins are of this skeleton.

youtu.be...

Is this the remains of an Alien or a civilization that once lived here ?

I find the work this guy does is amazing.
He`s got some great videos on his youtube channel.

I`d like to see what others think of his findings.




posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Brien Foerster asks for help in finding what the origins are of this skeleton.

youtu.be...

Is this the remains of an Alien or a civilization that once lived here ?

I find the work this guy does is amazing.
He`s got some great videos on his youtube channel.

I`d like to see what others think of his findings.


Any chance of a pic? data allowance too low to watch vids at mo.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk
 





Our most recent and exciting news is that we are having the DNA of Elongated Skull people of Peru independently analyzed by 5 laboratories in the US. Your assistance will go directly to this ground breaking work HERE


hiddenincatours.com...
edit on 2-11-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist
 


Thanks



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Should we raise sufficient funds in this campaign, we may also allocate some money to production of a sizzle reel for use in pitching our TV series to networks.
www.indiegogo.com...

More guff about elongated skulls being evidence of some lost race or superior beings from outer space.

I mean, when you've got the medical evidence to prove that an unknown species once walked Earth or came from space, a TV show is the first port of call.

They know the jargon for media publicity and working the angles (sizzle reels). Why not the jargon for all the academic literature that represents just over a century of study?



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

We suspect that they were the ancient wizards who built the megaliths.


Wizards!!



Please don't send this guy any of your hard earned money.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just like anyone else, I'd like to see some solid proof of ancient aliens, or an unknown race. But to this point, we've had fakes, and stuff that is explainable. However, if the real thing has or does show up, I suspect it will be covered up faster than you can say cover-up. So most likely, we'll never know anyway.

As I've said before, whether it's a hoax, or not a hoax, it's still a hoax. That's just the way it works.
edit on 11/2/2012 by Klassified because: eta



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The remains look intriguing but, as soon as I got to the part where they were asking for money.....



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   


A video for Doctors and Physicians


Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a physician!




posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Artificial cranial deformation


Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of permanent body alteration in which the skull of a human being is intentionally deformed. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth) and conical ones are among those chosen. It is typically carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

We suspect that they were the ancient wizards who built the megaliths.


Wizards!!



Please don't send this guy any of your hard earned money.


Yes, those elongated skulls would definitely explain the pointy hats.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Brien Foerster asks for help in finding what the origins are of this skeleton.

youtu.be...

Is this the remains of an Alien or a civilization that once lived here ?

I find the work this guy does is amazing.
He`s got some great videos on his youtube channel.

I`d like to see what others think of his findings.


C'mon!



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

We suspect that they were the ancient wizards who built the megaliths.


Wizards!!



Please don't send this guy any of your hard earned money.


Yes, those elongated skulls would definitely explain the pointy hats.




yeah, and Druscilla for the win...
edit on 3-11-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian


Artificial cranial deformation


Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of permanent body alteration in which the skull of a human being is intentionally deformed. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth) and conical ones are among those chosen. It is typically carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months.



Adequate explanation provided!

And...

Since the links are asking for money, sadly. This thread must be closed.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator






top topics



 
3

log in

join