It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Blackout' imposed as George W. Bush speaks at Cayman Islands investment conference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

Someone finally got it.. They do not care about the Masses.. they are not talking about what you are doing or what you care about.. they are all just trying to figure out where to hide and when to start disappearing before the INCOMING is visible in the sky to ALL... They are talking about the EVENT. and seeing if all there ducks are in a row.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Pole shift conference in all probability. Where to be when it happens. How to shelter your money. How to help with your money, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
reply to post by abeverage

That's a good idea, but, I've worked some private corporate events as a camera operator before and even then it was tough to get past security with anything at all. Not that I tried, these events were just corporate meetings that meant nothing to me but a check, however, they checked me out pretty good and held all cell phones at the desk.
I'm sure someone could do it though.

I am sure to

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Probably not missing a whole lot - most likely a lot of "Heh heh's" & awkward jokes about poor people...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
so no one but who you like has a right to privacy?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

large groups of collaborators should not share the same rights as individuals
this is not some small meeting in someones home
expectations of privacy should go out the window when you hold huge conferences on topics that may effect most of the world

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd
reply to post by bigrex

Someone finally got it.. They do not care about the Masses.. they are not talking about what you are doing or what you care about.. they are all just trying to figure out where to hide and when to start disappearing before the INCOMING is visible in the sky to ALL... They are talking about the EVENT. and seeing if all there ducks are in a row.

Care to elaborate on what you think this event is?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just to let everyone know, anyone who was willing to fork out the entry fee could have attended this meeting so no reason to say it was in hiding behind closed doors and so forth... I know how interesting a conspiracy could be, but not in this case.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Considering that a Bush is involved, and judging from their history of how they make money and get influence, I would say this speech is most likely about tax code and insider business opportunities which you in the gray zone of US tax code. The Bush family is good at getting access to such information due to their amazing skill at making friends with people who want to make money the old fashioned way; stealing it.

A quick check of GW`s presidential library website shows a lot of headlines recently on `cutting taxes` and `encouraging growth` things which are totally not in favor in D.C. recently. So, he might be talking to these member of the capitalist class about ways for them to get richer without having to pay US taxes. He could be offering up some sweet insider deals.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

As far as I am concerned, "investing" is a euphimism for stealing. The old cliche' could not be more true here in the USA. Gains are privatized and losses socialized. It makes me so mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join