Abortion - Free Will and Responsibility of Women, NOT Mankind

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

You are TOO FUNNY! LOL!

Do you believe that anyone who has a different belief system than you own has "LITTLE LIFE EXPERIENCES"! LOL! You obviously entrenched concepts that anyone who disagrees with you is somehow lacking or flawed is systematic of the problem.

Fortunately people such as yourself are not allowed to FORCE their Values upon others.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

As I have said. The Women of the United States are fortunate that the Supreme Court has seen way to protect their RIGHTS against people such as yourself that would see fit to FORCE WOMEN to carry unwanted Pregnancies to Full Term.

Such thinking is archaic and does not belong in any Modern Society.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
reply to post by Bone75

You do this because you are used to arguing this topic with Christians, which is apparent in the rest of your post.

Hey! I RESEMBLE that remark

No offense Quad. I'm not a Christian but I do side with Christians on most moral issues and I do believe in God.

Bone, split has something against those of religion. I have seen several post of his, not only in this thread, where he is talking down to those of faith.
Many, many times I find that atheist and /or die hard evolutionist have an "elitist" attitude towards anyone of faith or those of whom do not agree with them.
I do not know if split is either or both, I am just commenting on my own observations.

Its not just him. Atheists do more preaching than anyone else in my opinion.
I used to play this game Evony and when a new server opened up, people would be in the chat room recruiting members for their teams. Well a few of the groups had an initiation where those who wanted in the group had to post things about Jesus that were too vulgar to repeat here. You would see these posts over and over again and I just couldn't understand it. If anything these people make me wonder if the devil is real.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

You didn't offend me bone.
I have found that evolution IS an atheists' religion.
Again I am only speaking from my own observations.
The problem I have with evolution is that of macro-evolution and the beginning of life in their eyes.
I believe in adaptation, which an evolutionist will tell you is micro-evolution.
I would ask you to look at how much has degraded in this country since they started teaching evolution in public schools.
Satan is real and people like split, who are probably good people, may not be satan. They just work for him.
Just look at how Christians are treated here on ATS. It is going to get much, much worse as it has been written.
These are my BELIEFS.
It drives many of them crazy because I do not use my beliefs in the debate over abortion. I do not need to.
See how split has avoided two simple questions? He is scared of the answers. See www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You are TOO FUNNY! LOL!

Do you believe that anyone who has a different belief system than you own has "LITTLE LIFE EXPERIENCES"! LOL!

Not anyone split, just you.

You obviously entrenched concepts that anyone who disagrees with you is somehow lacking or flawed is systematic of the problem.

Again, not anyone, just you. You seem to be using arguments that you do not understand. You spew answers that you may think are "intelligent" but I assure you they are not.
You keep making this about "beliefs" and it is not. Unless YOUR beliefs are the only thing you have to base your argument own.
YOUR logic and math are influenced by YOUR beliefs.

Fortunately people such as yourself are not allowed to FORCE their Values upon others.

Split Infinity

I have not and will not try to FORCE anything on anyone. I have tried to educate.
Now if you are done with your little tantrum would you like to answer the questions? This is only the third time I have asked them

When does a human begin to develop split?
When a woman has an abortion, is a human life being removed?
Thanks in advance,
Quad

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Not true. There have been many in this thread that have put forth the exact same line of reasoning , as Splitinfinity, that you are unable to grasp. We're just exhausted and done with your obtuse, cement wall of bias to continue with your ignorance argument.

Have to give Split credit for his tenacity.

I'm sure that you think having the last word means who've won the argument and bested your adversaries. But we're just beaten back and unable to approach your level of ignorance. We give up trying to reason with you, and are just glad that you're logic isn't the bases for legislation.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Not true. There have been many in this thread that have put forth the exact same line of reasoning , as Splitinfinity, that you are unable to grasp. We're just exhausted and done with your obtuse, cement wall of bias to continue with your ignorance argument.

Have to give Split credit for his tenacity.

I'm sure that you think having the last word means who've won the argument and bested your adversaries. But we're just beaten back and unable to approach your level of ignorance. We give up trying to reason with you, and are just glad that you're logic isn't the bases for legislation.

I grasp your line of reasoning just fine. It is based on a belief system. It is not backed up in science and it is a childish way to debate.
If you will look back through the thread you will see that I have been attacked for stating science that goes against others BELIEFS.
Perhaps you would like to try and answer these?
When does a human begin to develop windword?
Thanks in advance,
Quad

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That's the golden question that scientists have been unable to agree on. This thread represent a smaller picture of the same old (big picture) debate. Does it begin at fertilization, at implantation, after the twinning process? We don't agree on when it becomes a potential human life, but it generally agreed that it happens after the genesis of cellular identification that directs the creation of organs, like the heart, kidneys, skin etc.

Human life is removed every time a man ejaculates, a woman menstruates and when I exfoliate. Before fetal genesis, the life being removed is no different.
edit on 25-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That's the golden question that scientists have been unable to agree on. This thread represent a smaller picture of the same old (big picture) debate. Does it begin at fertilization, at implantation, after the twinning process? We don't agree on when it becomes a potential human life, but it generally agreed that it happens after the genesis of cellular identification that directs the creation of organs, like the heart, kidneys, skin etc.

From the moment of conception, new DNA is formed and the process is started that directs the creation of organs, like the heart, kidneys, skin etc.

Human life is removed every time a man ejaculates, a woman menstruates and when I exfoliate. Before fetal genesis, the life being removed is no different.
edit on 25-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

I did not say "human life" I said "A human life". This life has it's own DNA, not the mothers or the fathers so it can not be the same as sperm.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A lot of things that live in our bodies have their own DNA. A virus has it's own DNA, yet it isn't considered a life form. Having DNA doesn't guarantee a human life will develop. There are a lot things that have to happen first for a potential human life to be viable. The washing away a fertilized egg that hasn't implanted and hasn't gone through the cellular transformation that provides the necessary information required to develop bones, brains and tissue is a natural process that happens more often than not.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

windword, these are just excuses. These excuses are just another way for people to do exactly as they wish without guilt or repercussions.
You know that a virus is not a human life. It can not form a human body, it is not human.
A fertilized egg is. There really is no way of getting around it. The fertilized egg is the first step in human development.
I BELIEVE that you know this but are afraid to admit it.
What would happen if you admitted it? Would the world end? Would women be set back 100 years?
No.
Nothing will change. There is too much money being made from abortion and embryonic research.
I understand this but I wish people would be honest with themselves and everyone else.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The fertilized egg is the first step in human development.

Not really. One could argue that ovulation, ejaculation or even erection are the beginning of the life cycle. Fact is, life is engineered for procreation way ahead of time. Life is a continuous cycle with no marker that identifies a beginning.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Bone75

As I have said. The Women of the United States are fortunate that the Supreme Court has seen way to protect their RIGHTS against people such as yourself that would see fit to FORCE WOMEN to carry unwanted Pregnancies to Full Term.

Such thinking is archaic and does not belong in any Modern Society.
Split Infinity

I didn't ask you anything at all about our laws or forcing women to carry unwanted pregnancies. I would simply like to know why you oppose abortions save rape, incest, or in the case that it endangers the woman's health.

Originally posted by Split Infinity
I have told you that I am not in favor of any abortions save Rape, Incest or in the case that it endangers the Woman's Health.

edit on 25-11-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not really. One could argue that ovulation, ejaculation or even erection are the beginning of the life cycle. Fact is, life is engineered for procreation way ahead of time. Life is a continuous cycle with no marker that identifies a beginning.

What about an end? Is your next argument gonna be that nothing really "dies" either? Do you folks still use the word DIE or have you come up with a term or concept more to your liking for that as well?
edit on 25-11-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sorry windword but that does not even come close to making sense to me.
Ovulation,erection and ejaculation are the processes that lead to the fertilized egg. The fertilized egg is the beginning of a human life, the first stage of it's development. Surely you understand that.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Oh for cripies sake! Isn't that what we're talking about, the death of life?

You say that abortion is murdering a life. You say that life begins at point X and all life at point X is sacred. I say that there is no point X, I never said that it isn't life.

I say a sperm is life and I don't a moral problem with murdering it. I say that not all life is sacred.

I have my own morality to guide me when it comes to life and death. And yes, they are both forms of existence.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Fact is, life is engineered for procreation way ahead of time.

I would LOVE for you to elaborate on this one.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I know it doesn't make sense to you. But the fact is that biology has developed our bodies for procreation as it's first priority. Female human babies are born with fully developed eggs that can be fertilized and implanted to produce a perfect human baby.

We are here to procreate. That is the purpose of the human body. That's the way it's designed.

If the human body survives the mating process, it may go on to thrive, explore and invent. But, it's history is slavery to reproduction.

Life doesn't magically happen at some moment in time. It was in the works all along.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Bone75

Oh for cripies sake! Isn't that what we're talking about, the death of life?

So you have no problem acknowledging an end to life, but you absolutely refuse to acknowledge it's beginning?

You say that abortion is murdering a life. You say that life begins at point X and all life at point X is sacred. I say that there is no point X, I never said that it isn't life.

You're playing dumb here. The first 2 sentences in this quote show that you clearly know the difference between " a life" and "life". You're intentionally switching context.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I know it doesn't make sense to you. But the fact is that biology has developed our bodies for procreation as it's first priority. Female human babies are born with fully developed eggs that can be fertilized and implanted to produce a perfect human baby.

We are here to procreate. That is the purpose of the human body. That's the way it's designed.

If the human body survives the mating process, it may go on to thrive, explore and invent. But, it's history is slavery to reproduction.

Life doesn't magically happen at some moment in time. It was in the works all along.

Great, right back to your BELIEFS again.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join