It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're a conspiracy theorist and you already know who is going to win the election...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, why? I have my own theories about it but I surely am not as seasoned as some of the posters here. So IF you have a theory and are willing to be wrong in the next few days, give it a go!

I happen to think Romney is going to win because of my worldview, but hey, who knows?

So is anyone out there willing to put their theory to the test? Only 4 more days!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I posted about a guy that I worked with a vet from the army. He told me that romneys gonna beat obama by 9%...he then added

Vet. by February 2013 I'll be off grid.

Guess we are going to find out how true his so called D.C source was?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the Presidential level of the elections are largely fixed and skewed but the hilarious thing I've come to realize, at least this time around is that both sides are working so hard to rig this from their respective side....it's probably going to be a fair election. At least in that way, I'll be surprised if the dirty tricks and general political garbage this cycyle has come to be defined by don't actually work to largely cancel each other out.

Sandy kinda put the cherry on top for that cupcake and as far as I'm concerned, Obama likely gets the bump. That'll put things back to damn near 50/50 on a coin toss....just as it's been for most of the period.

All that being equal? I give Romney the odds for the same reason Bush won in 2000 and Obama won in 2008. We're so sick of the last guy, for the 3rd time now, it's whatever IS NOT what did this to us mmost recently. Lets hope we're not still thinking this way in 2016. It'll mean things got even worse...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by akiros

I don't know who is going to win nor do i care.
I do know it will be a tight race. (feel my sarcasm)

They always end up real close for some odd reason even though the American public is so diverse in their opinions.

49 to 51...I am calling it now and have a few times on these boards so i can come back the day after the election and say....I TOLD YOU SO!!!

If its not 49 to 51 it will be something similiar like 48 to 52....split hairs all you want...I am calling it.

Bush vs Gore
Bush vs Kerry
Obama and McCain.
They were all such very tight races.(more sarcasm)

Watch!!!
(sarcasm on) its gonna be a close race....look at the polls.

edit on 2-11-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by akiros

I don't know if you can call it a theory but I'm pretty sure Obama will remain in office. Why? Well I don't think he's pissed off as many people as Romney has in recent months for one. Damn near 50% of America hates Romney because he hates them. But of course that isn't the "real" reason why Obama will be staying on office. It has surely already been decided and I believe that those who make such decisions prefer the ease of keeping their current man in there. I mean NOBODY liked George and he got the 2nd term, what would make anyone think that Obama wont.

Even though I feel like Obama is a better choice for the common American, that doesn't mean I choose him, I'm voting for Gary Johnson. It's not like the president has much of a say about anything but I still feel like voting independent shows those with the power that we are sick of their crap and want something different. I don't like or dislike Obama and if it wasn't for the fact that he has claimed to hate poor people I wouldn't feel any different about Romney but unfortunately I am a part of the 47% he loves so much and I just can't side with people like him and believe that it was somehow my fault I was born poor. All of that crap aside, I'm busting my balls to finish my degree in electronics engineering and can hopefully change all of that one of these days, assuming I will be able to find a job... It really doesn't matter if I do get a really good job in engineering I will still never feel like it's a young persons fault that they were born into a family living under the poverty line and I will never be able to side with those who do.

So even though I'm not voting for either of them, I both am pretty sure the current guy will continue to hold his seat and happy that he will beat Romney because that guy is a wealthy man who doesn't believe in freedom and equality for all, only those lucky enough to be born into the top half of America. That being said, they're both corporate loving scumbags that need to be kicked out in order to make room for real Americans who actually give a crap about ALL of America.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

both sides are working so hard to rig this

Hence the "polls"

Has anyone here ever been asked what they think.....I didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I predict a candidate disconnected from the masses, with a lackadaisical attitude towards the Constitution, and possessing little--if any--true concern for us will win.

How'd I do?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think the Presidential level of the elections are largely fixed and skewed but the hilarious thing I've come to realize, at least this time around is that both sides are working so hard to rig this from their respective side

What I came to realize was that the lead up to the elections wasn't about anything but practicing Public relations.

Whoever wins the Presidency needs to be able to spin the news in such a way all the time.

One mistake costs you everything, it's not rigged, it's designed to have these 2 hone their PR skills for months and months until one wins and continues that practice.. or something like that

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I predict the same thing.
You did great!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think the next selected President is Romney.

The Big Wall Street Banks backed Obama the "Democrat" and his campaign and also Obama attended the Bilderberg Meetings prior to being President.

The Big Wall Street Banks feel Obama served his usefulness and have now put all their money on Romney the "Republican" Romney who also has already attended the last Bilderberg Meeting in order to be indoctrinated.

With Wall Street, there is no Democrat or Republican, but 2 sides of the same coin, where their puppets do their bidding.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by akiros

So you're a conspiracy theorist and you already know who is going to win the election...

Not my theory...

But being a gambler I always play the odds. Who sets the odds....Vegas book makers and they have

Romney as a 2 to 1 underdog. Doesn't look to good for Mitt.
linemakers.sportingnews.com...

It also looks as if Obama has the electoral College votes in the bag.www.cnn.com...#?battleground

The popular vote don't mean squat.

edit on 2-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That is how the keep the game going. Create a Media frenzy to bash one side so that the "other guy" (Their other guy they bought can get put in) all the while giving the sheep the illusion that they have a choice.

Nothing changes and when you press people about it, they say, if you do not like it, then vote for your guy the next time around, which allows the circus to continue amd many will spout how "Free and Fair our Elections are"

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
All that being equal? I give Romney the odds for the same reason Bush won in 2000 and Obama won in 2008. We're so sick of the last guy, for the 3rd time now, it's whatever IS NOT what did this to us mmost recently. Lets hope we're not still thinking this way in 2016. It'll mean things got even worse...

edit on 2-11-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Most conspiracy theories take place after the fact.

Then, the theorists can assemble the facts to reflect an outcome that was reached by their theory.

Rarely do CTers make predictions that are accurate.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

In previous years, I've never been called. Oddly, I've been called for 3 full surveys this time. They've not told me what organization but 2 were very obviously McCaskil's people by how much of the survey was about her and with favorably led questions. No biggy...I found it interesting because I really haven't been called before now. The 3rd was a general national poll and not locally focused. Again, wouldn't say who....but it might have been any of the national numbers I suppose.

I just had to mention that because of the pure novelty that they really did seem to be calling people outside the 'group no one ever knows anyone from' like past years.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just asked my pendulum.

I got some very unclear results to various questions.
I know that since G.W. Bush has been manipulated into power (although he technically lost) it's not clear cut to necessarily get the correct answers that coincide between who won the election, and who becomes President.

At one point it was very unclear, but Obama came up twice subsequently.

Confusing conservative politics with magic underwear and a cult is perhaps a bit too much for most people.

But hey, the pendulum has been inaccurate before.

But ultimately, Obama makes imperialism and exploitation look friendlier.

I also don't see where he stuffed up personally to a degree that he would be worse than the alternative.
edit on 2-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I predict Obamney will win by a landslide.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You know what I think? I think it's all nonsense. Nothing is going to change. Choosing between Romney or Obama is like choosing between a $h!t sandwich and piss lemonade, neither one is very attractive, and quite frankly it's kind of disgusting. It's somewhat morally deflating seeing people get worked up over one candidate or the other when in reality neither one really cares about the welfare of the middle and lower classes. I'm supposed to get excited about one of these guys when their multimillion dollar campaigns are funded by entities far more wealthy than myself? I'm supposed to believe that there is no conflict of interest in this arrangement?This nonsense needs to stop. All the money in the world wouldn't buy me a second of trust, or one ounce of faith in anything they're about!
edit on 2-11-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'd say that the charges against Obama have been mostly juvenile and ridiculous.

Clearly Obama is not a communist, gay, Muslim, Zionist.

However, Romney is clearly a Mormon, with a lot of racial and cult baggage.
Even the Evangelists were very slow, or half-hearted, to actually endorse him.

Is simply hating Obama enough of a case for Mitt?

Well, the US is lucky to have this spectacle.
In SA we know the ANC will win again (except for one province, perhaps).
So for us the big nail-biting is not if the ANC will win, it is who will lead it?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by akiros

Obama is going to win, precisely because the GOP chose Romney as their guy. If they wanted to win, they had some great candidates, but they went with the guy that least differed with Obama. The Occupy movement, and Tea Party movement, and anti-government, anti-bank, anti-rich guy movement could have all HELPED the GOP, but instead they chose the poster boy for rich, banker types. The only reason they could have chosen Romney, is if they wanted to lose and save their best horses for 2016.

Paul Ryan was another choice that ensured they would lose. Paul Ryan didn't gain them a single vote. He might have solidified the Tea Party vote, but they already had those hardcore Republican party-liners anyway. Choosing Paul Ryan lost them a vote in the House of Representatives and put his seat up for grabs, and it didn't buy Romney a single thing. The only reason they choose Ryan over some of the better VP choices is if they didn't want to win.

Look for Huntsman/Rubio in 2016. Those were the best horses if you are a Republican. Personally, I still think Ron Paul was the best man for the job.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'll Play...

as much as i hate to say it, Obama will remain in power.

Why, look at history, no president that has ran for second term has ever lost.
History has much to teach us.

Sadly no mater who gets in we are screwed, but ever since a few months ago, i have
told people and stood by my prediction.

Guess we shall see in a few days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join