It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Mother Mary in Breezy Point Should Say It All.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

The open mind and innocent heart can see miracles in rocks. I feel divine presence in the wind or when the leaves fall like roses from the autumn skies. For some it takes a familiarity of their religious upbringing to admit and acknowledge the divine in this sad place we call home.

Really it is all good and we are all on the same path, different rungs of the ultimate eternal ladder.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hail full of grace, God is with thee, blessed art thou amougst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Our Lady, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and the hour of our death.

Source

Because Our Lady is God. "The Lord" is a pagan construct and Freemasonic servants of the Devil have put forth a lot of effort over the Centuries to make you to worship Satan without realizing it. The answer is simple, if you pray to the Real God, it works. If you pray to the Lord/Allah/Satan construct, you'll get different results.

See Link above for more info...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Hail full of grace, God is with thee, blessed art thou amougst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Our Lady, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and the hour of our death.

This version of the Hail Mary of yours (above) is pagan and New Age inspired - it is wrong - see below --->

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.

LET IT BE

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be...

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be.

edit on 2-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

So Mary is God?

And Freemasons and Illuminati have tricked folks into believing Jesus is God?

I missed something, somewhere in your post, but of course I couldn't go to the link, because my work firewall blocked it, because it is some cuckoo, fringe, religious nutjob site.

Explain again for me please?

Personally, I don't think God has a name, or a gender, or an agenda. God is all of us, and all of nature, and all living things living in unity. We transform and persevere and evolve.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
If your in NY. Take her flowers and kneel before her and give her homage.

What sort of sick religion do you follow that worships graven images?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

If your in NY. Take her flowers and kneel before her and give her homage.

What sort of sick religion do you follow that worships graven images?

Ummmm? All of them?

What religion doesn't worship graven images?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

So Mary is God?

NO---- Jesus is God and Mary is the Mother of Jesus hence she is the Mother God

This is fundamental Catholic theology.

Pay no mind to the Mormons or the Masons when it comes to Jesus Christ - they are demonic cults and have nothing to do with religion or with Our Lord Jesus Christ................they are demonic in nature. BEWARE

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Relocator's post says, "Because Our Lady is God." And then it goes on to say that people have been tricked into worshipping "The Lord" as a false god, and that the Masons are responsible. The Masons primarily worship Jesus, so it stands to reason that Relocator's post is asserting that Mary is God and Jesus is a false God.

Am I reading her quote wrong?

For posterity...

Originally posted by relocator

Source

Because Our Lady is God. "The Lord" is a pagan construct and Freemasonic servants of the Devil have put forth a lot of effort over the Centuries to make you to worship Satan without realizing it. The answer is simple, if you pray to the Real God, it works. If you pray to the Lord/Allah/Satan construct, you'll get different results.

See Link above for more info...

edit on 2-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Think of God as a geometry of divinity with angels, archangels, or a hierarchy of Heaven. We are part of that geometry, just not realized yet. Mother Mary is a spiritual being and holds an office. She is world mother. The feminine principle to all. She is a cosmic teacher. We have been given the teaching but we have not learned the lesson, therefore we must experience the lessons until we learn it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

No, she is an historical figure at best, an imaginary one at worst, and an icon to some people that need an icon as a reminder.

There maybe differing levels of spirituality, but there is no organized hierarchy. No spiritual being outranks another. Nobody is calling the shots, and nobody is influencing events on earth. We get what we deserve, we reap what we sow, and our spirits either evolve or die. It is what it is. Prayer and meditation are ways to connect to that higher plane and attempt to find some clarity for your own decisions, but no amount of prayer saves those two boys ripped from their mothers arms, and no amount of prayer pushes back the floodwaters.

We live and die with our own decisions. There is no savior.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I now understand why you have the avatar name and image. I pray you find the light in time.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Think of God as a geometry of divinity with angels, archangels, or a hierarchy of Heaven. We are part of that geometry, just not realized yet. Mother Mary is a spiritual being and holds an office. She is world mother. The feminine principle to all. She is a cosmic teacher. We have been given the teaching but we have not learned the lesson, therefore we must experience the lessons until we learn it.

This is New Age demon inspired occultic nonsense. Mary is a person and a Saint who resides in Heaven with Christ.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Thank you for your concern. And I mean that earnestly. But I've seen both heaven and hell, and I'm not concerned. They exist simultaneously in all of us. I've conversed with the creator, and we understand one another. I've been both blessed and cursed with responsibilities in this life that bring me great joy and great pain, and force me to explore avenues outside of my typical comfort zone. My skills here are not being utilized, and restraint and compassion are my lessons for this journey, and I don't care for either one of them, but I'm learning.

Your path is most certainly different, and you seem to be learning to trust and to love, and that is a great path, but that isn't the path for me.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I now understand why you have the avatar name and image. I pray you find the light in time.

He is of Satan and its best to ignore everything that spews from him - please do not respond to his demon inspired nonsense - thank you

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

He is of Satan and its best to ignore everything that spews from him - please do not respond to his demon inspired nonsense - thank you

Probably true that its best to ignore me. Your god, and your holy book are not too fond of Knowledge. From eating the fruit, to Noah's son seeing him naked, to the ladder to heaven, splitting the tongues, to demanding blind faith of Abraham and Job. The god in your book has always punished mankind for seeking more knowledge.

I don't believe in Satan, and I don't worship any particular god, but I do believe in spiritual observors. Some might call them angels, others demons. Just like one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The spirit that stands idly by and offers comfort to the distressed might be perceived as an angel, while it might also be perceived as demonic for not taking action. Even in this own thread the Christian god has been adequately shown to be full of grace and callously detached.

We get what we get, and it is our job to learn from it. If you want to blindly believe in saving grace, it won't hurt anybody, and you're welcome to do so, but you're wasting a lot of time that you could be exploring and evolving your own spirituality.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by darkhorserider

So Mary is God?

This is fundamental Catholic theology.

Pay no mind to the Mormons or the Masons when it comes to Jesus Christ - they are demonic cults and have nothing to do with religion or with Our Lord Jesus Christ................they are demonic in nature. BEWARE

No disrespect intended but couldn't the same thing be said about Catholics?
There are many parts of catholicism that I find disturbing.
The main thing is confession. By taking your sins to a priest, instead of directly to the Big Man Himself you deny that Jesus paid the Full Price on the cross. You do not need to say "hail Marrys'" or anything else........just simply ask for forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So the God you say created the universe has a mother that was born just over 2000 years ago?

How does that work?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So the God you say created the universe has a mother that was born just over 2000 years ago?

How does that work?

Re- read my post - I kept it simple............

"NO---- Jesus is God and Mary is the Mother of Jesus hence she is the Mother God"

John 10:30 reveals Christ as saying

"I and the Father are one."

Meaning quite literally that "I and the Father are one" - Not by consent of will only, but by unity of power, and consequently of nature. In other words - Christ and God are in unity as one in being by their very nature - Christ is God.
(Please understand that God is always referred to by Christ as "Father")

Should I say it another way or do you get it now?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Meaning quite literally that "I and the Father are one" - Not by consent of will only, but by unity of power, and consequently of nature. In other words - Christ and God are in unity as one in being by their very nature - Christ is God. (Please understand that God is always referred to by Christ as "Father")

....And you said she is the mother of God......though she was born just over 2000 years ago. If "Christ" and "God" are one, and you are saying she is the mother of god...
edit on 11/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: Kind of waiting for you to put everything in all caps and HUGE font again to make yourself seem more dou..authoratative.

and all you basically said is Jesus is God and God is Jesus and that Mary is the mother of God....

and she was born after god...
edit on 11/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

....And you said she is the mother of God......though she was born just over 2000 years ago. If "Christ" and "God" are one, and you are saying she is the mother of god...
edit on 11/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: Kind of waiting for you to put everything in all caps and HUGE font again to make yourself seem more dou..authoratative.

Again - please read my posts. Either you are not taking the time to read them OR you are a typical "Christ mocker" and if that's the case then I will have nothing to do with your responses after this!

To answer your query - Yes Mary is the Mother of God by virtue of the fact that she is the Mother of Christ. That is precisely what Catholic theology is telling you! Take it or leave it - in any case stop arguing about it.

BTW - You seem to want to make an issue of the fact that Mary was born 2,000 years ago - Keep in mind that Christ was also born 2,000 years ago.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join