It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age... for a New World Order.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Look, lady or sir, you're trolling the OP's thread. You are not giving any contribution to his thread, you're just saying "No, you're wrong about it", or "You're just crazy, get rest" while not giving any information about why you think he's wrong, and that is called trolling, and i know, 'cause i had to deal with one in one of my threads, and you know what? The guy in my thread discouraged all other members from speaking, for he was in total deniance of what i proposed (probably too scared or unwilling to accept that not all that is force-fed to you is the absolute truth) and treated me and of anyone else of THEM being brain-washed and crazy.
I watched the tread to see if you were going to see the OP's point after two whole pages of you and him only, but it looks like you prefer calling him of stupid and crazy than do your researches and question your beliefs. He never stopped giving informations, even in other treads, and if you don't have the guts of looking past your fear that perhaps what you believe in is wrong, then don't come in and prove him wrong. I myself was interested a couple of years ago in occultism and New Age. I tried Tarot, Native American symbolism, and the Celtic/Ogham Trees Tarot; i tried using recommended talismans to less suffer from an monthly illness; i even wanted to learn how to be a true unbiased medium; wanted to try the Oui-Ja table; i even, like the OP, seriously believed the 1977 message from this Vrillon, of the Ashtar Galactic Command to be the right way to follow. Until i found many sources and clues showing its Zionist/Illuminati/Satanism nature: Hitler, financed by the Rothschilds and Rockefeller, was following the advice of an occultists/medium group made of blond-haired and blue-eyed woman (supposedly the purest race of humans/aliens you can find) that called themselves "Vril". Ashtar is also the name of a demon (Astarte) but also of one of the 13 family linked with the Rockefeller and Rothchilds (Astor). Benjamin Creme's organisation to promote the false Messiah Matreya and his master Sanat (Sanat=Satan, just an ambigram, and ambigrams are one of Illuminati's favorite things) is called "Share International", wheras Ashtar's ship's called "Share".
I stopped for a moment and made more reserches, (and can give you all links but you clearly don't care one bit for information, for the OP gave informations, and even links to other ATS members who gave themselves links, and you still insist on insulting the OP) and you know what? The OP is right; Indian philosophy of venering the snake and oneself is everywhere, and i know, 'cause one of my family member is a big fan of the ONE channel. ONE channel is supposed to talk about EVERYTHING that can unite and relax you. However, what you see is: yoga, Eastern medicine, Persian belly dance, Indian food, and, at the end of the day, sex.
So, according to the only channel of health and wellness, to relax, you have to meditate and do yoga. Funny; so according to this, Europeans never relaxed in their whole goddamm life, and this during a thousand years. Supposedly, you're not healthy if you don't do yoga.
To heal, you gotta go toward Chinese medicine. There's nothing wrong with that, i use it myself, but never once did they talked about Western/European medicine. What about homeotherapy, aromatherapy? What about the Europeans/Americans that discovered the penicilin, herbal remedies that can heal you from cancer and even AIDS better than pharmaceutal medicines? What about recent discoveries that silver rods can regrow part of your spine? They never talk about it.
You wanna learn to dance? Kind of you know, come back to the civilised ways of feasting, or just have plain fun? They only teach you belly dance, a Persian dance, created to entertain the kings in the harems, and seduce the guests. What about flamenco, ballroom dance, tango, even rock n'roll dance, if you wanna go modern? What about all the Europeans and Latino dances that existed for centuries and are about to get forgotten? If you wanna tone while dancing, why not also teach Irish tap dancing? Gives you a hell lot of cardio too!
Then, if you don't wanna eat junk food, what are they proposing? The Indian food. Food that you can't get 'cause they are in a tropical zone, while us, we are in a cold zone. You got to buy exported and specialized foods. What about Meditterean foods, where all the records of longevity are (other than Japan)? They use all our ingredients. What about, if you wanna go exotic, European foods, Africans, etc? Then, they use Indian philosophy on you through food. Now, because the Indians tells so, you can't eat even one ounce of sugar, although your brain and body cells survives and exists on sugar (i know, my biology certified friend taught me the whole course of biology) breakdown's energy.
And then, at the end of the day, to be truly healthy, you gotta have sex and know from inside out Kama Sutra. In another channel, in a TV serie called "Body Language", if i remenber right, a woman teach other women how to pole-dance naked, and have sex with other women. On the TV! Where important or else entertaining shows were supposed to be diffused. And i see almost the same thing happening with the only health and wellness channel: telling you how to have sex!

Now, that is with yoga, but its exactly the same thing with New Age. Now, "God is wrong, and Satan/Lucifer is the good guy, follow him"; "Science and Quantum Physics show that there is no God", although that no one can give an answer about how the Universe got formed, and scientists that use religion to guide them in their searches are fired. Last year, NASA fired a reasearcher just because he was believing in the Intelligent Design scientific theory. Now, "the true God is you only, and Mother Nature"; well, look into what it got us: the elite, who thinks themselves God, decided that Mother Nature agreed with them that humans should be killed. 6.5 billions is the exact number that the elite and "Mother Nature" want of dead humans.
In countless mythologies, the snake is evil; in countless mythologies, the devil disguise himself at the perfection in a good guy, and right now, the Zionist and their New Age religion are suceeding. But you know how to know if he's good or bad? The real Messiah or good guy wouldn't kill 6.5 billions humans; he wouldn't spend trillions in weapons of mass destruction, but more on how the hell to get to another planet and make it liveable for when there will truly be too much people; he wouldn't play with our minds, he would make sure that everyone is heard, equally.
Now, you may be in a New Age sect or group, and can't accept that there might be immoral things done with its name, but it doesn't mean that all that you learn is wrong. Yes, humans shouln't be only worshipping God, and should recognize that like angels, they have his power in them; but they shouldn't deny him and think that only them are powerful and they can do anything without regret. Yes, crystals works, 'cause they amplify electromagnetism from your brain; that doesn't mean that they must be associated with the New Age of Aquarius.
But if you can't understand that, 'cause you're too lazy to search for the right balance, then don't go trolling in another's tread, because they had the gut to look further than what the media tells them.

edit on 9-11-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

You mad, bro? Try breaking that post into bite sized chunks.

And just because you don't agree with me, doesn't make me wrong. OP has offered very little evidence of his claims. Furthermore, he is demonizing something he knows nothing about. If he really did his research about this "new age" stuff, he would know better. That is why I oppose his viewpoint, because of the sheer idiocy displayed in his argument.

If you don't like my posts, then don't freaking read them. It's as simple as that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Woah, girl, cool it down a bit!
This was some impassionate post. I see you got tired of AfterInfini's little game. I can understand your passion, though; I was there in the thread you mentioned.

Be gentle with AfterInfinity. I doubt neither reason nor passion will ever take off the blindfold of these people. All they want is live happily in blissful ignorance, and I can't blame them, because the truth is sometimes quite hard to accept once you are within a religious system.

Each beliefs systems are like glasses, they tint your vision of the world. They colour the vision you have from the truth. The problem is, the truth is like the sun, it burns. So most people just choose a pair of glasses which feels comfortable, and stick with it for the rest of their life. Alot of times, your environment (may it be your family, the media, the newspapers, the TV shows you keep watching) tells you what glasses to wear, and you accept that because it's called "traditions".

But some other people... Some other people, like me and alot of other in this site, are more daring... they do what most would believe impossible: they take off their glasses, and attempts to directly look at the truth. And they see a white light. They start figuring that all these different glasses are seeing nothing but parts of the spectrum. That some filter even more the truth than others. So those few people, they stand, belief-less, completely neutral, and as they keep shooting quick glances at the burning sun, they also keep seeinh other people, still wearing their glasses, never knowing anything but what went through their glasses whithout being filtered out. Can the people wearing blue glasses make the difference between a white light and a blue light? Nope. All of the white is filtered out except the blue colour, and your perception of reality is twisted as it confuses all which is white with all which is blue.

Some people, like AfterInfinity, log in ATS wearing big, dark, shiny, snakeskin-rimmed glasses, and start arguing with other people, which are wearing different glasses, about the colour they perceive.

The truth is, nobody who wears these glasses will ever see the colours right.

I could try explaining the uncertainty principle to AfterInfinity. But I won't. He/she is confortable seeing through his/her new age glasses, and all informations except new age religious "facts" will be filtered away. I proposed my friendship, he/she refused it. Instead of considering other point of views, he/she got even more defensive. So, now, I understand some people just can't take away their glasses.
And, more importantly: this thread is not about AfterInfinity, it's about New Age religion. The title is: "New Age... For a New World Order". Not "AfterInfinity... is he/she right or is he/she wrong". I don't know what little game he/she's playing in my thread but he/she should definitively reconsider the usefulness of his/her presence in my thread, or even in this ATS site itself.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
If you don't like my posts, then don't freaking read them. It's as simple as that.

Yeah, you should try that, AfterInfinity. If you don't like my thread, then don't freaking read it, it's as simple as that, as you say.

Furthermore, he is demonizing something he knows nothing about.

Do you even read my posts at all before replying? Didn't I told you many times that I know what I'm talking about, as I was in New Age until about 5 years ago? And that my friend suffered from this religion?
edit on 9-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You mad, bro?

By the way, Starheart is a girl, you know. No man makes a thread about his menstruations.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yeah, you should try that, AfterInfinity. If you don't like my thread, then don't freaking read it, it's as simple as that, as you say.

Unlike certain members I know, I don't shut things out just because I don't like them. Furthermore, I like to balance out the ignorance with a little bit of rational perspective. That's why this thread drew my eye - ignorance calls to ignorant people, and I would be sorely remiss if I allowed the pool to be tainted with fear-mongering.

Do you even read my posts at all before replying? Didn't I told you many times that I know what I'm talking about, as I was in New Age until about 5 years ago? And that my friend suffered from this religion?

It's not a religion. Science supports it. It's more quantum than it is religion.

By the way, Starheart is a girl, you know.

It makes no difference to me. All I'm concerned with is that I am accused of trolling because I'm arguing with this thread despite the fact that I have been stonewalled at every turn, and you seem to be frustrated by my persistence.

Woah, girl, cool it down a bit! This was some impassionate post. I see you got tired of AfterInfini's little game. I can understand your passion, though; I was there in the thread you mentioned.

I cannot sufficiently impart my utter indignation at this display of absolute disrespect towards me, both your post and Starheart's. I am practicing as much of my diplomacy as I can at this moment while also expressing exactly how arrogant and insulting your attitude feels from my perspective.

In addition, this has also become a personal attack upon ME. Which is off-topic, by the way. New Age for a New world order is the BIGGEST load of taurine fecal matter I have ever heard besides the Bible and the Zionist agenda, which are all example of conjuring enemies in order to make yourselves feel justified in promoting fear-mongering idiocy.

Starheart, your research is a pile of trash, otherwise you would know your claims to be false. And perhaps you already do. Swan, you already know what I think of your claims and your perspective on the world.

This is one of those days when I could watch the world burn because I know it will never go anywhere.

edit on 9-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It's not a religion. Science supports it. It's more quantum than it is religion.

And I told you that I'm in physics and that New Age is supported by out-dated concepts like the Cat.

All I'm concerned with is that I am accused of trolling because I'm arguing with this thread despite the fact that I have been stonewalled at every turn, and you seem to be frustrated by my persistence.

And you seem to be frustrated because my thread exposes something which you don't like. When I tell you something, you just keep saying simply "not true". Okay... Why is it not true? Because you didn't read it in Wikipedia? You think Wikipedia is a conspiracy-dedictated encyclopedia?

Swan, you already know what I think of your claims and your perspective on the world.

Then if you know that I know, what's the point of you coming back?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

And you seem to be frustrated because my thread exposes something which you don't like. When I tell you something, you just keep saying simply "not true". Okay... Why is it not true? Because you didn't read it in Wikipedia? You think Wikipedia is a conspiracy-dedictated encyclopedia?

Until you provide proof of your claims, you're full of crap.

It seems strange to me that you adhere to no philosophies, and yet are so bent on proving this new age stuff to be evil, when I can think of a very specific system of beliefs that would instantly call this new age stuff Satanic.

And I think that's where you're taking your ignorance from. So as I say: SUBSTANTIATE OR SUFFOCATE.
edit on 9-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

BIGGEST load of taurine fecal matter I have ever heard besides the Bible and the Zionist agenda

Geez, you don't even believe in the Party of Zion? It's all over the place! Google it up! Theodore Herzl... He's even in the Petit Larousse French dictionary (I'm francophone): Founder of the Zionist party!

Romney and Zion, Zion and the Banks, Rothschild and the Queen of England and Zionism... Doesn't ring any bells?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

There's a difference between Zionist party and Zionist agenda. And it's relatively easy to take a bullcrap theory and slap it on an existing group just to make it look legit.

Oh, and Google is the source of all truth.
Swan, you're ridiculous. Have a good day with your shadows and easter bunnies. Your OP has a total of 3 or 4 stars, so I know that everyone has spotted your bologne.

Disaster averted. Time to move on.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't make threads for stars. So... I don't really care if I have 1 or 100.

Have a good day with your shadows and easter bunnies.

I wish you the same, AfterInfinity. Have a good day with your third eyes and fire-snake kundalini.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

reply to post by swan001

A source stated that the UN's agenda is including Navy/NASA's Blue Beam - using technological strategy and New Age to promote Benjamin Creme as the "new Messiah" or, more accurately, "Matreya". This new guy would then gain total acceptance from the world, thus, total domination over the world.

"Project Blue Beam" has nothing to do with the occult arts. In fact, I've seen that kind of thing used by the Christian church more often than anything else. Seems like the Christians are becoming pretty adept at conjuring enemies to instill fear in the flock. Like refreshing the control mechanism, keeping them blind with terror of the bogeymen that they only see in their minds.

I think you're just afraid that if a Matreya DOES show up, he or she will prove that they are more capable than your beloved Jesus. You'll be forced to change or be left behind as a new age dawns. You're terrified of the change you'll be forced to confront. You want to know why I think this? Because you're doing the EXACT SAME THING the church did to destroy paganism before stealing its remains and absorbing it into their own religion. This thread is EXACTLY how they did it.

You've been taught well, young sheep.

If we'll be "forced" to change and accept your "new age" drivel, as you say, then that is indeed all the more reason to be afraid of this creature called "Maitreya", not to say that I am afraid of "Maitreya", a name entirely made up in the mind of this con man named Benjamin Creme in the first place. Apparently, its not all roses and flowers and kumbaya with you new ager's, as we'll all be "forced" to accept this "new age" of enlightenment and unity or be "left behind". Some new ager's will even go so far as to say that we'll be eliminated if we don't accept it, especially those pesky Christians they have shown throughout their writings they hate more than anything in the world, showing their true intent. Since I never will bow down and accept anyone's faith, I'm more than fine with being "left behind", because, to me, this term "left behind" means they won't tread on my toes and leave me be, that way there won't be any 'confrontation'. But I know they have no intention of keeping their distance, because if you're new age "christ consciousness/Maitreya/world teacher" leader is really the despot you and all the rest of you say he will be, then there will be blood, and lots of it.

Quite frankly, anybody proposing we unite under some type of world system at all under any guise should be automatically seen as highly suspect. Its basic common sense and its the kind of thing the Bible warned us about you know, some guy coming on the scene the world will embrace as a savior to unite "every nation, tongue and tribe" on the planet who will have the power of an Emperor or king, marking the beginning of the worst time in human history, and it no doubt will be, because I'm sure we all remember the despotic empires of the past. It never ends well for the people, which is kind of why the God of the Bible never intended for us to be "united", as we see he shattered Satan's Tower of Babel to pieces for the abomination that it was. I'm not of this world, so I'm damn sure not about to embrace it.

edit on 10-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

"Maitreya", a name entirely made up in the mind of this con man named Benjamin Creme in the first place.

Actually I believe "Matreya" is the name of the next Buddha, in buddhism.

But, about Creme, you're on spot.

Here's a interesting link about the relation someone discovered between the Collins Mother (of the Illuminati) and Creme:

www.whale.to...

Seven children in white were brought in from generational Satanic families and presented before Grande Mother Collins. They laid prostrate in worship of her. She would move her scepter with a snake up and down striking the floor to show approval of a child candidate. Then 7 other children were sacrificed for the 7 approved children, one for each child, whose name would then be written with a quill using the sacrificed child’s blood. The children were given oaths. The Grande Mother rotated her throne and faced the Council of 13 and declared (speaking in English) "This is tomorrow’s generation, a chosen few."

The John the Baptist of the Anti-Christ put in an appearance, but the anti-Christ at that time was not born or only a tiny baby. Was this Benjamin Creme? The ex-insider didn’t learn the name of this John the Baptist forerunner of the Anti-Christ. However, the descriptions of this occult John the Baptist do match Benjamin Creme. Benjamin Creme was born in 1924, and was deeply into the occult and witchcraft even when he was a boy. (See the official newsletter of Tara Center Emergence, Jan 1982 Issue.) He claims that in 1959, he telepathically received a message from his Master, a member of the [demonic] hierarchy. Creme calls these master spirits simply the hierarchy

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

"Maitreya", a name entirely made up in the mind of this con man named Benjamin Creme in the first place.

Actually I believe "Matreya" is the name of the next Buddha, in buddhism.

But, about Creme, you're on spot.

Here's a interesting link about the relation someone discovered between the Collins Mother (of the Illuminati) and Creme:

www.whale.to...

Seven children in white were brought in from generational Satanic families and presented before Grande Mother Collins. They laid prostrate in worship of her. She would move her scepter with a snake up and down striking the floor to show approval of a child candidate. Then 7 other children were sacrificed for the 7 approved children, one for each child, whose name would then be written with a quill using the sacrificed child’s blood. The children were given oaths. The Grande Mother rotated her throne and faced the Council of 13 and declared (speaking in English) "This is tomorrow’s generation, a chosen few."

The John the Baptist of the Anti-Christ put in an appearance, but the anti-Christ at that time was not born or only a tiny baby. Was this Benjamin Creme? The ex-insider didn’t learn the name of this John the Baptist forerunner of the Anti-Christ. However, the descriptions of this occult John the Baptist do match Benjamin Creme. Benjamin Creme was born in 1924, and was deeply into the occult and witchcraft even when he was a boy. (See the official newsletter of Tara Center Emergence, Jan 1982 Issue.) He claims that in 1959, he telepathically received a message from his Master, a member of the [demonic] hierarchy. Creme calls these master spirits simply the hierarchy

Ahh yes, there is that ascended master or hierarchy of the new age again, who will descend upon us to "enlighten" us about a new golden age of "peace" and "tranquility", and to speed up our evolution into ultimate "godhood", they always say throughout their writings, the first lie ever told, that "ye shall be as gods". Well, as the Bible says, by "peace", the son of perdition shall destroy many, and I for one will not accept the new age/new world order's version of "peace". The reason why these satanic cockroaches hate Christians and the Bible more than anything is because the Bible was the first book to ever expose the Illuminati and their "new world order". The new world order is not the police state being formulated around us or the system we see now, its supposed to be the solution to all the worlds problems. It will be dangled in front of us like a really bright object, something shiny and very appealing, like the Golden Calf, but it only comes about with the arrival of what the Bible calls the anti-Christ, just like their "new age of enlightenment" or "new world order" as witches like Alice Bailey called it only comes about with the appearance of "the Christ/ascended master/world teacher".

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yeah, well even if people got glasses, it doesn't give them the right to bring down those that doesn't wear them. I don't care if someone wear glasses that taint the truth is hurted by the blinding truth's light and take time to adjust to it; but if one's civilized, one has either the choice of investigate it and take the time to adjust, or just plainly stop going in the room that's full of light.
What New Agers doesn't seem to realise is that the New Age of Aquarius belief system was founded by Aleister Crowley; he invented the Golden Dawn. It doesn't seem too bad, until you see in his books worshipping of Baphomet!
It all started in the 60s, 70s, when people wanted to live more than just their work, and sought more awareness; but then just to be sure that people had no choice of going toward New Age, suddenly, drugs appears, making people think that they saw God and that he told them that God is in fact humans; buddheism and yoga/Kama Sutra got assimilated by the population for it didn't punished (it in fact promoted) violence ("might make right"), drugs, or overly materialistic needs; and then there were reports of Christians priests raping childs (although that most children that studied in the increminated churches said later on [when they were older enough to be listened to] that nothing of that happened, the worst being a priest that was giving long lectures on God and sin when the students were sinning), and of Islamic terrorists, although the inhabitants of Islam, poor and truly practicing the Islam religion were innocents and trying to say to the media that it is not the religion that command someone to kill but is the terrorist own egoistic belief. So, with the major religious guidances systems gone, the ones punishing violence and overly materialistic needs, the population didn't got to be overly forced in New Age.
And then, recently, now there is the claim (backed by New Age religion that everything got to be cleaned one day, by the concept of Mother Nature that only the strongest survives, and by the false quantum physics that say that what happens with atoms is exactly the same thing with humans [although that atoms don't have a soul and an advanced intelligence, wheras humans do]) that humans are too numerous and must be wiped out from the Earth's surface and only few (the elite) will survive: look at the Georgia Guidestones, written by Rosicruciens, a sect associated with occultism mouvement and the ancient Zionist (Illuminati).
So yes, i get mad when someone says that its not happening, its not true, and that someone doesn't search before. But sorry if I sometimes am impassionate.

P.S.: Star & Flag!!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Precisely. Here's Project Blue Beam, linking New Age to New World Order and NASA.

www.whale.to...

So, the goals of the New Age movement under which the United Nations operates right now, are the implementation of a New World Messiah.

The tools of the new world government are a multi-national army -- an international army; an international police force; a World Bank for the economy; a World Government under the United Nations; a World Conservation Bank for wilderness around the world. That means that all green movements will be melded into this new International Bank or will disappear. A World Religion where all church doctrines will be destroyed at the roots to be replaced by the new religion of the Age of Aquarius.

Serge Monast mysteriously died from a heart attack shortly after publishing this, and he had a family.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I am 100% behind your post!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The first part of this presentation is a description and a brief history of the New Age. The rest focuses in on how the New Age ideas could play in to the agenda of the biblical Antichrist.

The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks for your input, but I can't watch the vid - dial-up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join