It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age... for a New World Order.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I understand some of you might think I have no reasons to suspect New Age religion as being NWO's religion. Some were very incomfortable with this thread and some even suggested me to get silent for a while. But... I am not the only one to expose the things which I wrote in my Original Post. Many of us have strong reasons to suspect New Age as being a new agenda from the NWO.

A quick search in ATS yielded an impressive quantity of results - different ATS members, all having the same bad feeling about New Age, and some of them ATSers go pretty deep in the New Age religion. Alot of them feel the same way I do: New Age of Aquarius religion could very well be the New World Order's One Religion, meant to control masses.

These are other OPs, from various ATS members:

ATS member wrdwzrd:

Now, while I do not doubt the existence of a nefarious group behind the scenes that are always attempting world domination, my research has shown that the symbols and signs that they use are much more ancient than any freemason organization and that their power comes from the intent of the user, not so much in the symbol it's self.

However, I have seen much propaganda lately aimed at the so-called "new age" as being agents of satan. the facts being spread are that meditation is a channel to demons, anything occult is negative and demonic, the power of positive thought is just a way to keep people docile and dumb, entheogens are a way to keep people docile and channeled to evil spirits, connecting to nature is connecting to the devil, believing in your own universal consciousness means you believe "you are god" and anyone who mentioned "the light" or "oneness" is automatically suspect of being an agent of satan. the reason being is that in Occult Sciences everything is reversed so the light really means the dark. I have been seeing this on sites that I normally visit and was surprised by this. It's not just the religious zealots who normally say this stuff.

Now I don't doubt that there is a controlled group here, there is in any sub-culture and the new age is no different. I'm not talking about the yoga fitness people that read the secret and watch oprah and think they have it all figured out. They are just followers and are not thinking for themselves. If you have not heard of Eckankar, I suggest you google it, it is scary and will be eating up people looking for spiritual guidance with no direction.

I want to ask YOU, people who belong to organizations, secret or not, and have researched and studied these things thoroughly in their lives. What do you make of this? Where is this coming from? Why now? And do you feel there is any validity in what is being said? As I pride myself in being an open minded critical thinker, I like to explore all options and challenge my beliefs, without this, there is no growth. I am sure most of you feel the same.

I am confident in my travels, these practices have brought me nothing but joy in my life but I am just a little confused by this new phenomenon and would love to know what you think about it.

If you would like an example of what I am talking about, this is a well presented lecture on youtube called "The UN and the Occult Agenda"

A source stated that the UN's agenda is including Navy/NASA's Blue Beam - using technological strategy and New Age to promote Benjamin Creme as the "new Messiah" or, more accurately, "Matreya". This new guy would then gain total acceptance from the world, thus, total domination over the world.

ATS member TgSoe:

Some background is necessary on Chakras and the Kundalini, in order to proceed further with this expose.

In Hindu occult practice (the main root of the New Age Movement) there are 7 major centers for kundalini energy. By occult methods using meditation, drugs, visualization, yoga and whatever means necessary, initiates seek to awaken the sleeping fiery serpent (kundalini) for a "higher" state of consciousness.

This kundalini energy is visualized as an entwined serpent which rises from the base of the spine to "enlighten" and eventually dissolve the ego � to become a god incarnate, thereby preventing further incarnation on the physical plane. The New Age disciples believe in reincarnation and are taught by the demonic Hierarchy that this is the only way to stop the endless cycle of Karma � to evolve into Gods...(i.e. Gen. 3:5).

That is the goal and the techniques vary, but as one "ascends" through the 7 progressive chakras, each is an initiation unto a higher consciousness, until finally when you reach the point of union with "Sanat Kumara", "Shiva", "Vishnu", "Lord of the World" or what they most blasphemously call the "Christ Consciousness".

I am sorry to confirm that the data in this OP from TgSoe is correct; every bits of it, including the two serpents one must awake in one's self to achieve Illumination (or "enlightenment"). If you view it from its hinduist point of view, you could say New Age is basically a serpent-veneration religion. (For those who don't know, this "Gen. 3:5", which TgSoe is reffering to, is the part in the Bible where a serpent tells to humans that they could be gods if they followed the serpent's advices, implying that they could then worship themselves instead of their creator. )

ATS member ViolatoR:

(...)
-----------------------Peter Roma and the New Age-----------------------

The priests of ancient Babylon established the Grand Council of Pontiffs to consolidate their power. As with many religions, including current ones and mystery schools, there exists two levels of religon. One is for the uninitiated masses and the other is the mystery teachings for the priests and elite. The Babylonian Mysteries were concerned with the Sacred Canon of Numbers among other esoteric subjects. The Babylonian High Priest who instructed the initiates was known as a Peter, meaning the Great Interpreter. Athens later continued this tradition with the Elusinian Mysteries where candidates for initiation recieved instruction from a book known as the "Pet Roma." In Egypt, the deified Kush was known as "Ptr-Roma." (Remember Cush was later known as Hermes.)

Saint Peters feast-day was traditionally celebrated on the day when the sun entered Aquarius. Previously the day when Eannus and Janus were honored.

-----------------------Stay Tuned - More To Come-----------------------

Is Hermes, or some variation, next in line to head the Vatican? Peter Roma is not numbered and therefore not a pope, but is it also not a person? Is the Peter Roma, or Ptr-Roma, going to be a new religion for the a new age, and be based on a Hermetic Mystery religion?

In a rather lenghty and informative post, here ViolatoR shows how today's New Age is a rebirth of old occultism, and how it is slowly corrupting Vatican to gain power once again.

ATS member Naturedwarfflex:

Do you feel you have the right to question , share your point of view , perspective, on new age teaching, truth movement teaching, even challenge if necessary, or if things in the new age movement have been covered up, should also be addressed, on the David icke official forum, i noticed any one who did was soon locked out , though what was being asked , should have been, its now happening on face book pages , so much for freedom truth, and free speech, this is how sects and cults behave, has the new age truth movement, become more of a cult sect now,? where people no longer dare question ?

A very good question indeed.

Full threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay, gotta go now,

Peace,

Swan.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

A source stated that the UN's agenda is including Navy/NASA's Blue Beam - using technological strategy and New Age to promote Benjamin Creme as the "new Messiah" or, more accurately, "Matreya". This new guy would then gain total acceptance from the world, thus, total domination over the world.

"Project Blue Beam" has nothing to do with the occult arts. In fact, I've seen that kind of thing used by the Christian church more often than anything else. Seems like the Christians are becoming pretty adept at conjuring enemies to instill fear in the flock. Like refreshing the control mechanism, keeping them blind with terror of the bogeymen that they only see in their minds.

I think you're just afraid that if a Matreya DOES show up, he or she will prove that they are more capable than your beloved Jesus. You'll be forced to change or be left behind as a new age dawns. You're terrified of the change you'll be forced to confront. You want to know why I think this? Because you're doing the EXACT SAME THING the church did to destroy paganism before stealing its remains and absorbing it into their own religion. This thread is EXACTLY how they did it.

You've been taught well, young sheep.

I am sorry to confirm that the data in this OP from TgSoe is correct; every bits of it, including the two serpents one must awake in one's self to achieve Illumination (or "enlightenment"). If you view it from its hinduist point of view, you could say New Age is basically a serpent-veneration religion. (For those who don't know, this "Gen. 3:5", which TgSoe is reffering to, is the part in the Bible where a serpent tells to humans that they could be gods if they followed the serpent's advices, implying that they could then worship themselves instead of their creator. )

True power comes from within, not without. Every great author has conveyed this in their literature, and this truth has been proven a thousand times over. Faith in the self brings power beyond imagination - although imagination is kind of necessary for the power to be effective. Visualization, intent, belief, all that good stuff. It requires imagination and faith in the self.

Law of Attraction, prayer, rituals, channeling, and every other practice of the occult requires faith in the self in order to actually work. If you believe in it, if you know in your heart that it will happen, then it will come to you. Because it is your higher self you are supplicating to, the 'you' that is in the ether, from which your soul comes, that will answer you.

Worship of the self IS worship of the divine. Because the divine isn't exclusive. It's INCLUSIVE. It is everything. It is when you worship yourself FOR yourself at the expense of others that you begin to encounter problems. But as long as a balance is achieved between you and others around you, you will be fine. Divinity is everywhere, all the time.

As for the snake - it seems you don't know the snake as well as you think you do. Anyone who is reading this, if you are interested in actually EDUCATING yourself instead of making assumptions, check out this link:

www.linsdomain.com...

In a rather lenghty and informative post, here ViolatoR shows how today's New Age is a rebirth of old occultism, and how it is slowly corrupting Vatican to gain power once again.

I don't trust the Vatican. Not one bit. If they had to choose between revealing the truth and retaining their influence, they would choose power over honesty. They have done it before. They will do it again. And again. And again. They will do it until their cold dead fingers are pried from the scepter of manipulation and infection - or until they are forced to flee from their utter destruction.

Any organization with that much power has a taste for it, and anyone with a taste for power will be reluctant to release it. There is a certain point where the power begins to control you, and that's when it is time to step away and clear your head. The Vatican is drunk. The Vatican is overbearing. The Vatican is careless.

The Vatican's time is drawing to a close.

Do you feel you have the right to question , share your point of view , perspective, on new age teaching, truth movement teaching, even challenge if necessary, or if things in the new age movement have been covered up, should also be addressed, on the David icke official forum, i noticed any one who did was soon locked out , though what was being asked , should have been, its now happening on face book pages , so much for freedom truth, and free speech, this is how sects and cults behave, has the new age truth movement, become more of a cult sect now,? where people no longer dare question ?

A very good question indeed.

A very apt description of Christians...not "New Agers".

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I would be right along with you, Swan, had my awakening not happened the way it did. It was announced w/ a dream & proceeded over the course of a few months in the privacy of my own home w/out any NWO or outside influence. The change was all internal & flowed naturally & my external life has since began to reflect such. Before my awakening, I considered myself Christian. Now, I do not ascribe to any dogmatic religion. Christed Consciousness (sp?) is plenty for me right now. I'm sure there are plenty that latch onto 'New Age' because it seems cool or whatever. But despite those, I can tell you in all honesty it isn't all crap.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 247southland

It's fear. Fear of change, fear of motion. The entire universe operates on a supremely intricate system of motion. That is its nature. And as with all motion, there is inevitable change. The more powerful the motion, the greater or more pronounced the change, and the more profound the chaos. It settles into order eventually, until such time as chaos is required again. Think of it as an ocean made up of an infinite number of rivers and streams, each constructed of eddies, whirlpools, and rivulets. When a fear of motion as been instilled, you resist the flow of the universe. And as the chaos of that flow breaking around you grows stronger, you mistakenly hold on tighter. Eventually, you will either be flung back into the current as everything you knew and held dear dissolves in the force of the chaos, where the energy rages wildly before falling back into order according to its makeup, or you will be dragged under until you've progressed enough to surface and control your path in the flow.

And by 'dragged under', I mean devolution. The collapse of society as we know it. Either there will be civil war, or there will be biological repercussions due to various fluctuations in the quantum field. The former will lead to eventual order, and the latter will lead to eventual regression, until we have earned the right to advance once more.

This is my prediction, to those who care. I hope I am wrong, but I fear I may be closer to the mark than you would believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 247southland

I had a kind of dream which "awakened" me too. In fact I posted it in ATS recently. After that dream I realized many things. Here, take a look, it was a very profound dream. After that dream I changed. But I decided to be objective, not to subscribe to any religion, that is, neither Catholism nor New Age.

edit on 5-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Seems like the Christians are becoming pretty adept at conjuring enemies to instill fear in the flock. Like refreshing the control mechanism, keeping them blind with terror of the bogeymen that they only see in their minds.

New Age is also good at doing that. According to New Age, all humans have an individuality, called "ego", and this individuality is pretty demonized. I agree that latin catholic church is creating bogeymen. But I also saw the same bogeymen in New Age too. God is replaced by "Gaia", and the Devil is replaced by the "Ego".

I think you're just afraid that if a Matreya DOES show up, he or she will prove that they are more capable than your beloved Jesus.

That's OK, because according to New Age itself, Matreya IS the new Jesus, the new Buddha, the One, the new Krishna. Matreya's coming is supposed to put all those different religions on their knees and worship him instead. So Matreya is the personification of the new Messiahs of all these different religions.

Why would I be afraid of Benjamin Creme? He's just a man, head of the international Share Corporation. He's no more godly than I am.

Because you're doing the EXACT SAME THING the church did to destroy paganism before stealing its remains and absorbing it into their own religion. This thread is EXACTLY how they did it.

And what do you think New Age is doing? Now that latin catholism has destroyed paganism, New Age has absorbed Native American, Hinduism, Buddhism, Occultism, Hermetism, etc. New Age is the New Church, which includes all these absorbed pagan religions! You think Vatican is stupid? It's still trying to dominate the world, as it did in Rome's time! So Vatican has adapted, it's replacing Old Age religion (catholism) with New Age religion, to control a New World! With Matreya at its head.

You've been taught well, young sheep.

You know very well I follow no religions at all. If that hasn't been clear until now, then you skimmed my posts.
On the other hand, aren't you not, yourself, a sheep, following New Age religion with full confidence, never asking questions about it? I should be the one saying that to you. But I won't; because I, unlike some others, have manners.

As for the snake - it seems you don't know the snake as well as you think you do. Anyone who is reading this, if you are interested in actually EDUCATING yourself instead of making assumptions, check out this link:

As I am part native american, I know what the snake means in native american mythology. You link failed to report that to attempt to achieve immortality, folks would lock themselves in a room filled with poisonous snakes, and the snakes would bite the person until he died. If the person didn't died, and recovered, well it was assumed this person would never die at all.

Not unlike the contrversial suicides from Solar Temple to achieve "spiritual evolution".

I don't trust the Vatican. Not one bit. If they had to choose between revealing the truth and retaining their influence, they would choose power over honesty. They have done it before. They will do it again. And again. And again. They will do it until their cold dead fingers are pried from the scepter of manipulation and infection - or until they are forced to flee from their utter destruction.

Any organization with that much power has a taste for it, and anyone with a taste for power will be reluctant to release it.

Exactly. I wholeheartily agree. So, why do you trust New Age if you know New Age is Vatican's baby?

I realize you may not be aware of Vatican's efforts to promote New Age of Aquarius. Well, first of all, today's Vatican is Hermetic, aka Occultist. As I am sure you already know, occultism is a big part of New Age. Then, Vatican is one of the biggest banks in the world. The Vatican was directly associated with Rothschild family in putting up the Zionist Party. Why do you think the Party's name is "Zion", such a biblical name? Then, surprise surprise, Benedict 16 publicly called for the "instauration of an new World order". And, finally, the Vatican is currently in a controlled destruction of the old system (monotheism) to instaure the new one - that's why the Vatican has publicly announced that christians bishops had sex with kids, but on the other side also pushed new theories in physics, concepts like "enlightenment", and even went to the point of promoting the existence of extraterrestials. New Age is their new thing.
The Vatican is the one behind New Age's promotion! You forget they have money, and that they are one with the sicilian mafia/masonic P2 lodge, sometimes called the "Illuminati". They even tried to add God in the New Age picture by putting up this "Ashtar Galactic Space Command", which supposedly included members like Michael and Gabriel and Lord Sananda!

What do you think New Age/Matreya will do once this organization has a taste of power, and knowing that anyone who has a taste for power will be reluctant to release it? You think this organization, financed by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds/P2/Vatican city will be different?

I am not standing against you, AfterInfinity. I am standing against what could blind you.

You really seem to be a very smart and determined person. I, unlike others, care.

Peace,

Swan.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

According to New Age, all humans have an individuality, called "ego", and this individuality is pretty demonized.

The "ego" is called psychology. In fact, it's actually the balance between the "id", or the brutal survivalist portion of our psyche, and the "superego", the righteous angelic moral compass of the human psyche. If anything, the "ego" is the jury, not the criminal.

See, you can't even get that right. Should I pull up Amazon and refer you to a relevant high school text book that will enlighten you on the subject? Perhaps you'd prefer to read the opinions of credited professors and researchers.

I agree that latin catholic church is creating bogeymen. But I also saw the same bogeymen in New Age too. God is replaced by "Gaia", and the Devil is replaced by the "Ego".

I agree with that. The biggest enemy in this day and age just so happens to be ourselves. But that just means you have to master yourself, and learn to balance your "id" and "superego". Self-righteousness leads to arrogance, see, and survivalism leads to greed. Essentially, they both end up in the same place. The "Ego", the mediator, helps to keep them both in check.

That's OK, because according to New Age itself, Matreya IS the new Jesus, the new Buddha, the One, the new Krishna. Matreya's coming is supposed to put all those different religions on their knees and worship him instead. So Matreya is the personification of the new Messiahs of all these different religions.

To hell with worship. According to history, Matreya heralds the Christ Consciousness, which is more understanding and less, "Hey, I'm better than you, so worship me or you'll pay."

Sound like someone we know?

Why would I be afraid of Benjamin Creme? He's just a man, head of the international Share Corporation. He's no more godly than I am.

We're all godly. We just refuse to accept the Spiderman philosophy "With great power, comes great responsibility."

Our time here is supposed to teach us the consequences of thought and emotion. Emotion influences thought, thought possesses power, and power grants control. Out-of-control emotion is the same as out-of-control power.

That's why we're not gods yet. We haven't learned to achieve balance, so our bipolar mentality as a species has to be tamed before we can unlock our true potential. But when we do...we'll discover that there's a god in all of us.

New Age is the New Church, which includes all these absorbed pagan religions! You think Vatican is stupid? It's still trying to dominate the world, as it did in Rome's time! So Vatican has adapted, it's replacing Old Age religion (catholism) with New Age religion, to control a New World! With Matreya at its head.

I don't recall reading about the Vatican recanting its old stories. So I'd have to say you're wrong on that count. Unsurprising, really.

You know very well I follow no religions at all. If that hasn't been clear until now, then you skimmed my posts.
On the other hand, aren't you not, yourself, a sheep, following New Age religion with full confidence, never asking questions about it? I should be the one saying that to you. But I won't; because I, unlike some others, have manners.

I'm not entirely sure what to call myself. In fact, I think being free of any label is a good thing. Labels are too restricting, too obligating. Simply put, I loosely adhere to this philosophy:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a notion without accepting it."

I entertain all sorts of queer ideas, and I keep the ones that seem to fit in with science and logical discourse, and I discard the ones that can eventually be found to have a flaw if studied closely enough. Something that's true will fit perfectly no matter how you look at it.

I ask questions all the time. That doesn't mean I choose the answer I like best, or just swallow spoon-fed theories handed down by tradition. If it fits, I accept it until a better one comes along - even if I don't like it. For instance, I recently came to the realization that chaos is necessary for survival. Chaos reorders nature and all that comes from nature because motion leads to change leads to chaos leads to reorder. With each round of chaos, comes a stronger order. We call it "evolution".

Maybe it's my ability to objectively analyze. Maybe I'm intuitive. Maybe something is speaking to me. Or maybe I'm just special.

(Continued in next post)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

(Continued from previous post)

As I am part native american, I know what the snake means in native american mythology. You link failed to report that to attempt to achieve immortality, folks would lock themselves in a room filled with poisonous snakes, and the snakes would bite the person until he died. If the person didn't died, and recovered, well it was assumed this person would never die at all.

Because Native American mythology comprises the entirety of all viable mythologies, right? It seems there's a heavy bias here. The link failed to report that because the link isn't partial to Native American folklore. Duh.

Not unlike the contrversial suicides from Solar Temple to achieve "spiritual evolution".

Beware that broad brush...

Exactly. I wholeheartily agree. So, why do you trust New Age if you know New Age is Vatican's baby?

The Vatican is Catholic. Roman Catholic at that - the mother of all Catholic religion. The Vatican spawning that kind of occultism is akin to a firefighter committing arson. Again, you reveal your understanding in these matters.

What do you think New Age/Matreya will do once this organization has a taste of power, and knowing that anyone who has a taste for power will be reluctant to release it? You think this organization, financed by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds/P2/Vatican city will be different?

I'm hoping this new age will bring a depth of understanding that will bring all jealousy, hatred, greed, vanity, spite, and violence to an end. I'm hoping we will begin to become what we were meant to be - beings of unlimited power, profound compassion, and glorious insight, without exception.

I am not standing against you, AfterInfinity. I am standing against what blinds you.

You really seem to be a very smart and determined person. I, unlike others, care.

Quite frankly, you're wasting your time. You see a speck in my eye. I see a mountain in yours. I consider it a personal favor to try and free you from the massive iron chains shackling your mind to the past, but if you refuse to let me help, I can do nothing for you. I am willing to accept that, albeit sadly, and leave you with your illusions and delusions. Hopefully, one day, you will forsake your pride and anger in favor of healing and insight.

With that said, thanks anyway. Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I don't recall reading about the Vatican

Then you probably should read more. But remember that not all criminals confess their crimes to the newspapers before getting framed.

I don't know how things will turn up for you. I had new ager friends who, after 20 years in that religion, actually turned mentally insane. I won't go in further details here in this post because it's quite heavy and dramatic. Just be careful. This new age religion is fiddling with your mind, and, yes, make you change... not exactly into someone you would like to become.

As for me, I speak from experience when I say new age of aquarius religion was just a box for me. I in fact had more revelations when I stopped following new age's commands of "empty your mind, stop thinking, focus/narrow-mind yourself unto a metaphysical 'third eye', concentrate at your physical body by doing yoga, be busy thinking about nothing and/or your body".

I am not your mother. I won't give you advices if you don't want them. Please keep subscribing to this religion if you really like it. All I wanted to do, here, is to let you know that there is a very possible danger, that some of my friends died in that religion (not their body; their mind died, went out, got so narrow-minded they can't even think by themselves, they just follow what New Age tell them is good or bad for them - to me, that's not being alive at all. ), that things started working for me only when I stopped subscribing to that religion, and that big parts of that religion seem to be linked to hidden agendas. That New Age is as aggressive than Catholicism - because it's two parts of the same machine.

Maybe I'm too caring. Well, AfterInfinity, I hope things will turn out right for you. I really hope it does. If, in the meanwhile, you want to ask a few things, you can always count me as your friend - people always say I'm one of the least judgemental being on ATS. A quality which probably derives from the fact I don't believe in evil neither...

See you,

Swan.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I read your second post.

So, when someone is trying to make you see other point of views, this someone is "wasting his time"? Interesting. It tells me alot about your open-mindedness.
edit on 6-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I read your second post.

So, when someone is trying to make you see other point of views, this someone is "wasting his time"? Interesting. It tells me alot about your open-mindedness.

That's not what I said. If your post or thread is blatantly ridiculous - waist deep in extrapolation and uninformed speculation - then I duly inform you that you are wasting your time. All uneducated premises that are more concerned with superstitious fear mongering that mistakenly associates polar opposites in an attempt to outline a highly unlikely conspiracy...well, let's just say that it should be no surprise that I'm not taking you seriously.

In short, you should do your research instead of flying off the handle with a pile of Unwikipedia articles to back your claims and arguments. Maybe it has something to do with my objective viewpoint, and not just saying things because I pay homage to my dislike of a certain organizations or system or because my emotional frame influences me more than the actual facts do. That could be it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I could not empathize with your point more. On the other hand, what are we(they) to do. We need something to believe in. Nothing is real in this culture. Look t the Lance Armstrong debacle. I don't follow bicycling that closely, but they've known this guy to be a cheat for so long and just now he gets popped? It's a culture of pop idolatry. I don't think Rome of antiquity was this superficial. Mothers struggling to raise children get short shrift day in and out while 30 something day traders sporting baseball caps on backwards are doing "work". It's enough to depress the most optimistic of Aquarians.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by touchdowntrojans

Yes. Exactly. I was thinking about that.

People need something to believe in. But for now all religions are, in some way or another, related to politics.

Someone once talked to me about cymatics, which could offer a root for a belief system which both theology and atheism could agree upon. It's actually very interesting. en.wikipedia.org...

Christians and other cultures believe that God (or some sort of god) created the universe by sound, while in physics we are looking into wave functions. I think cymatics could be considered to create an universal ground of beliefs.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah. "Objective" is not the first thing which comes to my mind when I read your posts.

Anyway, take care mate.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That's okay. "Informative and educated" wasn't the first thing that came to my mind when I read yours. Considering the influences behind your "rationality", I can't say I'm surprised.

And your responses to me are even less surprising.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Really? You don't know physics. I do. You are unaware of the Rothschild's and Rockefeller influences. I am. You don't even know that there's a difference between a "christian" and the Vatican. Not all christians agree with the Vatican, you know. A big number of the christians I met here are as opposed to the Vatican latin Church as you and me are. But you apparently wasn't informed of that. You are ready to kneel before this UN "matreya" dude, and you actually hope he'll kick Jesus's behind out. To me, that's very puzzling. And you can't even translate "seclorum" to "secular" when you read it. All you did was say "no", "not true", "snakes are OK". I mean, really. You have bring no real contribution to this thread. That's called "trolling". Either you switch to PM me when you have personal arguments, or get off this thread. If you hate my thread, if you hate the fact that people are asking questions about New Age of Aquarius, if you can't bear investigation in a CONSPIRACY site, well, stop logging in.

On a more lighter tone, I just want to add that the snake in your link was actually very cute.
I love animals.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Really? You don't know physics. I do. You are unaware of the Rothschild's and Rockefeller influences. I am. You don't even know that there's a difference between a "christian" and the Vatican. Not all christians agree with the Vatican, you know. A big number of the christians I met here are as opposed to the Vatican latin Church as you and me are. But you apparently wasn't informed of that. You are ready to kneel before this UN "matreya" dude, and you actually hope he'll kick Jesus's behind out. To me, that's very puzzling. And you can't even translate "seclorum" to "secular" when you read it. All you did was say "no", "not true", "snakes are OK". I mean, really. You have bring no real contribution to this thread. That's called "trolling". Either you switch to PM me when you have personal arguments, or get off this thread. If you hate my thread, if you hate the fact that people are asking questions about New Age of Aquarius, if you can't bear investigation in a CONSPIRACY site, well, stop logging in.

I will not leave this thread just because you tell me to. Appeal to the mods if you must - but I have my freedom on this site, just as you do. Please grow up and stop throwing childish tantrums just because you don't like what I have to say. It's a habit with you, really.

Your accusations, allegations, and implications are all hugely amusing, sort of like watching a child adamantly defend the existence of Santa Claus. In all honesty, I see all sorts of bias in your posts. You're not interested in finding the truth, you're interested in convincing yourself that your own beliefs are true.

Just because I call you out on that, does not make me ignorant or foolish. It does not make me Satanic or evil. It makes me honest and intolerant of the illusions that humankind has found more comforting than the truth. As I have said before: we don't care about the truth. We just want a really good story to help us sleep at night.

I can see that theme in your posts - convince or destroy.

edit on 8-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Your accusations, allegations, and implications are all hugely amusing, sort of like watching a child adamantly defend the existence of Santa Claus. In all honesty, I see all sorts of bias in your posts. You're not interested in finding the truth, you're interested in convincing yourself that your own beliefs are true.

And in what do you think I believe in, exactly? I keep telling you you're the one believing things, as for me, I keep telling you I don't believe in anything, I subscribe to 0 philosophies. I keep telling you you're the one ready to kneel before some UN dude even if he's paid by the Rothschilds.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

And in what do you think I believe in, exactly? I keep telling you you're the one believing things, as for me, I keep telling you I don't believe in anything, I subscribe to 0 philosophies. I keep telling you you're the one ready to kneel before some UN dude even if he's paid by the Rothschilds.

If you subscribe to 0 philosophies, then how is it you are so bent on the destruction of "new age" stuff? If you have no philosophies, then there is nothing to indicate that "new age" stuff is wrong.

Under what authority do you believe this stuff to be evil, or a deception? Without philosophies, where are you taking your opinions from?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Logic, my dear Watson. A detective doesn't need to be a woman to investigate a murder of a woman.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join