It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and the Lone Wolf Imp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I was searching about the Ouija Board today when I told my friend i was planing to make one Board to use it. Then he told me a strange story about an strange shadow like entity that climbed his room wall's and had long horns. He said to me his a medium, but i kinda don't believe that since anybody can see spirits or other entity's with luck.

So here it is:

"When i was young I was scared to death of some kind of spirit that normally showed up on my room rooftop. He was black (normally a black shadow) with four long arms , long black horns, shark like teethes and totally black eyes (like holes). He didn't seem to make contact. But the last i saw him, that thing touch my arm and started to fade until disapeard It hurt for a week. I never saw the entity again."

I personally believe what my friend saw was a lone wolf Imp. Since they are common and are related to poltergeist activity, i'ts easy to misguide them with demons or ghosts.

He also constantly see orbs and dark shapes. Whomever, i don't find this an indication of him begin a medium. Since dark shapes and orbs are common in haunting.

Everybody have an idea on what he saw?

edit on 2-11-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frocharocha
I was searching about the Ouija Board today when I told my friend i was planing to make one Board to use it. Then he told me a strange story about an strange shadow like entity that climbed his room wall's and had long horns. He said to me his a medium, but i kinda don't believe that since anybody can see spirits or other entity's with luck.

So here it is:

"When i was young I was scared to death of some kind of spirit that normally showed up on my room rooftop. He was black (normally a black shadow) with four long arms , long black horns, shark like teethes and totally black eyes (like holes). He didn't seem to make contact. But the last i saw him, that thing touch my arm and started to fade until disapeard It hurt for a week. I never saw the entity again."

I personally believe what my friend saw was a lone wolf Imp. Since they are common and are related to poltergeist activity, i'ts easy to misguide them with demons or ghosts.

He also constantly see orbs and dark shapes. Whomever, i don't find this an indication of him begin a medium. Since dark shapes and orbs are common in haunting.

Everybody have an idea on what he saw?

edit on 2-11-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

You say he's a black shadow. I understand being able to discern 4 black arms and horns, but how did you get the black shark teeth, and black eyes, from a black shadow??????

Shadow people are common occurrences with as many explanations as there are variations of other shadow Apparitions. I've heard some people explain the shadow beings that appear as ghastly sights, basically assuming an image that would frighten you for that sake. Not that "Shadow People," and apparitions that appear as black beings are the same. It's often said through out the spiritual world, any entity that refuses to show it's true self(Appearing as an inanimate blob, or black shadow is up to no good, or doesn't want to be seen/communicated with) Soooooooooo I dunno what you saw. Likely night terror, sleep paralysis, or in the event it was paranormal some spooky from between the worlds.

Best of luck, oh and Ouija boards are usually not a good idea. There will be those that will come at you and tell you to not attempt to create or obtain one, or to burn it if you have one. Never burn it, that's not the proper way to destroy a spiritual device, in fact you could bring more harm on yourself.

I don't suggest using any form of divination, or magick with out proper protection, so assuming you seem to be untrained, don't do it. Would you attempt to apply stitches, draw blood, or program a computer with out knowing how? What about communicating as an ambassador of your country to a nation who's language you don't speak a word of? I guess the last comparison is more accurate, but the difference being the beings on the other end can do a lot more than communicate.

new topics

join