It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice was not my own! Experiences worth writing down.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The duration of the event was approximately 10-15 minutes upon me noticing the changes. This being said, it was within the context of the experience that it felt like 10-15 minutes had passed. When I regained my composure and was back in reality as it were, Probably only 1-2 minutes had elapsed.

You were taken out of time or time was slowed down in order for the event to take place.

From your recollection you were being observed and this may have been the reason for the encounter. It is also possible that you only recall a small portion of the event and the bit you do remember is the part where you regain consciousness/faculties after some form of restriction had been placed on you. There was a time when you recall the light, being safe and most importantly not being able to move.

With regard to time and technology relating to time there are probably strict protocols to observe so as not to unravel someone's mind or the natural order of the environment in which it operates. Of course this is all hypothetical but not for the first time have I read about people's bizarre encounters relating to time and people of a different time. The military and commercial applications for this technology now and in the future are vast and has been in production for a long time. Who knows in who's hands this technology will belong to in the future and what their motives may be.

Keep in mind, you are on someone's raidar. Perhaps that is the real question to be asking yourself?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It wasn't talking to you, it was talking to something else.
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

This was also a very interesting perspective as the voice that spoke was speaking through you and you were aware of the presence. Perhaps it appeared to be talking to someone else but was talking to you or even trying to make you aware of it's own existence? An experience with your higher self so to speak. All food for thought.

These sort of events lend themselves to a quality of the ethereal but that by no means makes them any less real.

I'd be interested in what you come up with after a bit of introspection.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
awesome story...so many possibilites. could have been a spiritual/mental experience or it could have been physical, as scary as it always sounds to be the option of a true physical experience like this is earth shattering, as much as it would intensely freak all of us out im sure most of us would feel enlightened by this expierience and would crave the situation just to have a little clarity about the VASTNESS of our universe and all the things we cannot know or even fathom, whether they be another more superior biological force or maybe just a spiritual one

new topics

<< 1   >>

join