It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice was not my own! Experiences worth writing down.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is a chronicle of what I experienced the other night and I was going to wait until later, when I had more time to post, but I find my recollection of the event that transpired losing its clarity. Therefore I have decided to post this now and to preface this before it comes up, because I know it will; There was no use of hallucinogenic or psychedelic substances at all. /end

It was around 7pm or so and I was watching the coverage of Hurricane Sandy baring down on the East coast. I was awake and my attention peaked as I eagerly awaiting the next update on the progress of the storm. I was so focused in fact, that I was unaware of the 3 missed calls on the phone which sat within arm’s reach.

As I continued to watch the events transpire, I found myself squinting as if the sun all of a sudden came into my view, and as the incandescence grew, I felt the temperature of the room decrease substantially from the comfortable 22 degrees Celsius that it normally is. This transition did not bother me and in retrospect, I recall a sensation of comfort and security as the light continued to overwhelm my sense of sight.

Eventually, all I could see was White. I feared at this moment that something had happened to my vision, but soon realized that I was staring, unblinking, straight ahead, as if this adherence to this position was beyond my control. Within moments of this thought bubbling up in my consciousness, I was immediately aware that I could now move my head. I look right and the left, I was in a room, entirely white and rounded, with a coal black floor. From what I can recall, the only two irregularities in white walls smoothness was two openings. One, I presumed was window and the other a doorway. The doorway was fully enveloped with light, while the window was only a portal to darkness.

I slide forward and placed my feet on the floor and instead of the familiar touch of my carpet, my feet touched a cold and metallic floor.

I leaned forward and I realized that I had been sitting on a reclined, chair like surface.

My attention was quickly directed at the doorway, I saw no one, but felt as if someone was watching beyond my field of vision.

Up to this point, there was absolutely no sounds, beyond that of my racing heartbeat. As I stared at the doorway, a sense of urgency rushed over me, like remembering you left stove on. Then, in a voice not of my own, I spoke towards the door, “He is aware of me”….

The next thing I know, darkness descends and I find my vision un-focused on a blur of colors. I blink and regain my focus. I was in my chair watching the coverage once again.

Now I posted this in the grey area because it did not seem like a dream, though I am sure many of you are going to suggest. I am not suggesting that this was anything paranormal or time related, I am just at a complete lose for any rational explanation.

I have never been much for a day dreamer and the tactile and physical experiences were so convincing that it does not lend credit to that theory.

What I found most unnerving was the idea that someone/something beyond my control was observing me and the words “He is aware of me” has sent chills up my spine for the last couple of days.

I find myself explaining this event as some kind of day dream or my imagination being completely let loose.

Just some information to help head off some potential questions:
-Did not consume alcohol on the evening in question.
-No drugs as mentioned before and not to be brought up.
-Ate a relatively light dinner.
-Never much of a dreamer and if I do, I never recall them as vividly as this experience.
-I did not recognize the surroundings I found myself in or the voice I spoke in.

I do need any logical explanation for what happened, I am not claiming i experienced anything divine or super natural. I thought that this being quite a unique experience was worth sharing and discussing similar experiences, or at the very least provide a bit of a entertaining read, if it could be called so, to my fellow ATS members.

My conclusion it was either a day dream or CNN is really stepped up on the effectiveness of their subliminal messages

edit on 2-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

In the olden days I would thank you for your response, however, seeming as you have chosen to ignore my request to avoid the topic of drugs as it goes against T/C, i feel compelled to tell you have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread and it would have been preferred if you did not respond.

The reason i detailed this experience as it was something entirely new to me and I lack any real explanation for the occurrence of this event. As i alluded to at the end of the OP, the reason is probably very benign and uninteresting.

None the less, I posted this in the grey section as it was a personal experience that i could not logically explain.

Next time you feel the need to post pointless garbage, take a moment to think about it and determine if it is worth your time, because in my opinion it was not.

By the way, i count myself among those who have not taken any drug as well. So much for your theory, you may want to reevaluate you job as a troll.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
In the olden days, I would simply tell you that you are nuts

and that would be end of that

however, it is possible you were abducted, or even perhaps soul abducted while
body was left

but it is more likely for moment you lost your mind

You say you did NO drugs, but had you been the kind a guy who wrote, I NEVER did drugs

I would be more inclined to take you seriously, but it seems you did at some point
in your life use drugs. That can screw you my friend, that can mess you up.

By the way I am one of those people who never used drugs. Excluding coffee, occasional
drink, few burgers etc

And notice how clear and logical my thinking is, so my friend, quit drugs in case you
use them.

edit on 2-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

I did not observe a plethora of clarity or logic in your thought process that provided that post. Either way, the OP said he did not partake in the use of any drugs, therefore the context of your entire post seems completely irrelevant. Maybe that's just my opinion.

I know the rules, so I will not engage the drug topic further, but will leave you with the fact that the Mayan people were very smart people, and you should open your mind a little bit, maybe learn something about them or thousands of other examples. Because someone merely mentions 'drugs' is no excuse to disregard the entirety of the thread. If that be'th your opinion, you should not have posted anyway.

To the OP- this is quite the freak event. How long would you say it lasted? Reminds me of the matrix, indeed.
edit on 11/2/2012 by yubiaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So many different things to consider here my ATS friend.

First off,
You say that you don't claim this to be a "super natural" occorance but then........What is YOUR definition of "super natural"

The Word "Super natural" to me is a cop out.
In order to understand the word "Super Natural" you have to first figure out YOUR definition to the word "Natural".

To me.....ALL OF IT is "Natural".
If I see the Ghost of my dead Grandpa I believe that to be.....NATURAL.
Super Natural doesn't even really exist in my opinion.
EVERYTHING is natural.
What is there beyond nature?
What is there beyond "natural"?

So then, "Super Natural" reall just means "That which we can't wrap our minds around and can't UNDERSTAND how it could be....NATURAL"

So we call it SUPER natural.

Nonsense.
No such thing.

What you experienced was most definately "Natural" just not in the way you currently understand the word because you have no frame of reference for it.

Beyond that,
I am afraid the only explination anyone will be able to offer you is one which you are able to wrap your mind around.
So, whatever explination you end up accepting will only be one which you are able to accept into your reality as being possible or probable, whether or not it is what actually happened.

Your question is a rather loaded one whether you realize it or not.
I am sure it isn't intentional as most people who have questions like this are only seeking an explination.
But you are seeking an explination for something so far outside of your current understanding of reality that, as I said, whatever explination you end up accepting will merely be one which YOU can wrap YOUR head around and are able to intigrate into YOUR current understanding of reality.

WHEW!!! That took alot out of me.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yubiaden

Firstly, Thank you for the constructive post.

The duration of the event was approximately 10-15 minutes upon me noticing the changes. This being said, it was within the context of the experience that it felt like 10-15 minutes had passed. When I regained my composure and was back in reality as it were, Probably only 1-2 minutes had elapsed.

So there definitely was a disconnect with regards to time.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

hey if I am wrong and you are a squeaky clean guy

I apologize, also notice that I DID suggest possibility of abduction, or soul abduction

in your hurry to respond with a vengeance you neglected that part of my post.

Also as a bit of an expert on OBEs and NDEs, I can tell you that waking Out of Body
Experiences have happened to people.

But again I have to point out something you won't like, the fact that you are not 100% sure
that this wasn't some day or partial daydream makes it more likely false experience.

Let me put it this way...............I was abducted few years ago from bed. I know 100%
it happened......there is no guessing.

Think back....does your experience seem more real with time or less real. You might
w3ant to wait a week and ask yourself.

edit on 2-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What you experienced was most definately "Natural" just not in the way you currently understand the word because you have no frame of reference for it.

That is a great way of putting it sir.

I think that i have conditioned myself so much so for the "normal" every day occurances, that anything beyond that seems incredibly strange to me. This was one of the reasons i found ATS, because i had hoped to expand my horizons as it were.

But you are seeking an explination for something so far outside of your current understanding of reality that, as I said, whatever explination you end up accepting will merely be one which YOU can wrap YOUR head around and are able to intigrate into YOUR current understanding of reality.

It could very well be an occurance well beyond my own comprehension. I find comfort in defining this experience as something "normal" like a day dream or my imagination running wild.

I hoped people found it interesting and I apprecite that you appear to have.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Ohhh it was a great read and I don't doubt you for a minute.
Hell I just posted a thread in which I said I heard some guy speaking Russian loud and clear in my room and there was no one around but me and the wife.

Here

I underatnd what it is like to have something like this happen to you and have absolutely NO explination for it that you will be able to wrap your head around.

It is so far outside of our current day to day reality that any attempt to explain it will fall on deaf ears because it would be like trying to explain color to a dog.

Dogs are color blind AND they don't speak English.
There is just NO WAY you are going to get a Dog to understand the concept of color.
But.....THERE IT IS!!
No HUMAN could deny the fact that there are colors all around us......except the blind maybe.
But then, if you dig a little deeper you will find that there really is NO SUCH THING as color. Only our brain's perception of it due to the fequncy of light that our eyes send to our brain.

.....and round and round we go.
The deeper you dig, the deeper you need to dig in order to find out what is real and what is an illusion.
And just when you think you've hit bottom, another layer opens itself up and you need to dig even further.
Every answer to every question only provokes MORE questions which need even more answers.

Ok, I'm done.
I swear I haven't been smoking anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

The possibilities listed in your original post were disregarded as they appeared to not be the central focus within your reply.

None the less,

Think back....does your experience seem more real with time or less real. You might
w3ant to wait a week and ask yourself.

I would say the event seems more real with time, but the clarity seems to be diminishing.

I am under the presumption this was just a incredibly vivid day dream. What struck me, was how quick the onset was and how quickly it was all finished.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just watch a short by some director it was rather gross in that it was bloody. It was a silly premise called "No way out" in which someone finds themselves in a dark room with only a small window of light. Looking out into the "other" room it is filled with light but the person cannot possibly get out (at least not with the "whole" body). Anyway a silly but compelling ending, but it oddly reminded me of your experience.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Well...

I have explored different realms and conscienceness with external aids and have reached the conclusion that our reality is very limited by our narrow sensory apparatus and conditioning.

imo there are entities, dimensions if you like, that are aware of us on our plane of existence but to us they are just expressed as myth and legend; unreal.

Somehow you entered a door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone!

More true than we can imagine.

edit on 2-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've had a couple experiences of another consciousness taking over my body.

I admit - - its pretty weird.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Could very well be. Thank you for the reply.

I tend to stay a bit more grounded when it comes to these types of experiences. Especially since i rarely get them or when i read others experiences in similar matters.

I will agree with you however on that the universe is so immensely complex, that there is certainly things well beyond on comprehension and that perhaps by fluke, we stumble across a different plain of our existence.

I will conclude by saying that I think it highly unlikely, that I, of all people, sitting in my living room watching CNN, would be one of the select few to break across this barrier

I am sure there are more competent and willing participants for such endeavors.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
IMHO you have been abducted. I have and I have the scars to prove it.

DO you have any scoop marks on your thighs or legs?

Good luck whether it is abductions or entering a new dimension.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe you, mainly because the whole incident hinges on focused attention. Focused attention is what makes these things happen. That's why wands are associated with magic. In class rooms all over the world, wands are used to point at blackboards, in effect focusing attention.

Originally posted by MDDoxs
my attention peaked as I eagerly awaiting the next update on the progress of the storm. I was so focused in fact, that I was unaware of the 3 missed calls on the phone which sat within arm’s reach.

The level of attention you performed there is not usually achieved so easily. You not only have to intently focus your attention, but hold it there. In Carlos Castaneda's books, He calls these skills Dreaming and Stalking. Dreaming the art of focusing your attention, and Stalking the art of holding that focus in place. Anyways, not easy to do without a lot of practice

What allowed you to pull this off was the Novelty factor. I explain in this thread how novelty works in relation to dream control www.dreamviews.com...
But the gist of it is things one find fascinating or interesting naturally draw more of your attention, so in a lucid dream you can take advantage of that to use abilities you wouldn't otherwise be proficient at without ritual, training or programming (used interchangably).

The novelty of watching Sandy drew in so much of your attention you accidentally did something only people like monks or shamans can normally do. And of course if you had an intense emotional reaction to it as well, that's just fuel for the fire.

Originally posted by MDDoxs
My attention was quickly directed at the doorway, I saw no one, but felt as if someone was watching beyond my field of vision.

You saying your attention "was directed" is another dead giveaway. That's the one thing you hear over and over in abduction reports, '___' trips, dreams, or ghost/demon reports where something unseen knocks three times. The sole purpose of a knock is to draw attention!

Don't underestimate focused attention. Apparently it can stop radioactive particles from decaying (See #2 on this list) www.cracked.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

There was a guy phoning CoasttoCoast last night, with similar experience to yours

and his experience included a weird looking human who made his intention clear that
he wasn't positive type.

Which make me think that if something really strange happened to you it might not
be a good thing.

edit on 3-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm glad you decided to share it here,
It is an interesting subject all round and I'm glad so far, no one is throwing the 'You better pray' thing around.

I'm thinking of it like this....what if we are 'light' in so much that we know our bodies give off energy waves from various points in our bodies. A different kind of 'entity/energy' sees this from their own level of existance, and decides to investigate your energy 'ping'.

Upon learning that you were essentially eye locked and sleeping/meditating/astraling with your eyes open, your light/energy/waves must have changed somewhat that they could discern, recognising your awareness and they changed their minds. It wasn't talking to you, it was talking to something else.
(Does it take more than one to bridge from where they are)

I've read that eye control and constant observation on a spot can aid in focussed meditation with the view to visions etc. and clearly you were in some 'state', as you didn't hear your phone ring several times.

Makes you wonder what would have happened if you were not aware?
I wonder too, if what you witnessed would have resembled a 'shadow' instead had you been switched on and lucid to the present, of watching the tv.(as in, light in the astral and dark in the day light/room light)
Makes you wonder also what would have happened if you had had the forethought to respond in 'welcome, state your business'?
A lot of people talk about uploads and downloads from 'higher' beings, and being a person who keeps an open mind from personal experiences, any thing is possible, i wonder if this was supposed to be some sort a 'load' session.

The room you describe is interesting also imo, in that it was not your real surroundings but one created for you or around you, that you can't see, perhaps it's there all the time 'elsewhere'. Like your own personal 'ping' box so something else can keep tabs on your 'energy'.
Or possibly even, they have to create the room before they interact, like building thought forms to control a working.

Do you remember how you physically felt after this? eg. lack of energy, or re-charged etc?

I believe they owe you an explanation in any case, since you caught them in the act, I wonder what a polite demand would achieve upon an attempt to recreate the situation/state.
proactive verses reactive.
Keep us updated if you give it a go.

Very interesting subject

Thanks for the link cusp, it's interesting to read of other peoples experiences and I was unaware of the site.
edit on 3-11-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
IMHO you have been abducted. I have and I have the scars to prove it.

DO you have any scoop marks on your thighs or legs?

Good luck whether it is abductions or entering a new dimension.

I keep an open mind to your experience although I'm not convinced, let me explain.
I read a book the other day about this guy in the 1960's decided to map all his astral/dreams/sub dreams over a period of 12-15 years. He was able to define levels, specific levels and areas of time and some places. Even going so far as to revisit over several times a specific place with people he liked interacting/possession with.
He found that he could inflict pain and injury in the first phase of astral, he visited a female friend (in a day light episode) and to get her attention he pinched her. When he went and saw her, he had bruised her.

I'll find the link for you, it is a very interesting read.

What if it's just a group of astral savy sh!ts were responsible for the 'alien' thing?
What if?
I bet it takes three minimum to achieve it
#1 a built thought form of an alien to 'suggest'
#2 the mental 'push' needed to achieve physical contact
#3 someone with the ability to 'hold' you, by concentrating on specific areas of your brain.
I'm sort of getting the impression in may in fact be 4...
but I don't see only just one being able to do this
They may even be attracted by the type of 'energy' you are emitting, and that would be determined by the physical, mental and emotional energy emenations that are you.
They most certainly are not the aliens of the ancients though imo

If I find them I'll kick their arses for you

Do you still get these visits?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Once, right before falling asleep a thought bursted into my head " Students, the teacher is always present"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join