It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is true what do we do........fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nwo means no way out and unfortunately its already to late it the key factors are already there.

1) Control of the masses? control what do I mean well look at it this way your here looking at and have something to say about the NWO..

Now stop in think if you are here and talking about it and it can be monitored and chimed in on by virtually any member the you are being controlled not by me but by a NWO agency that asserts it control through propoganda so compelling your are here to discuss it, so ideally they know who you are from your profile and ISP address and they know your views and they can counter act them based on what they make of what you are saying ....this is either going to end in doing what you think should be done by winning your blind support thru the act of installing what you want into their SOPs or they could remove your credability and make laws that make your suggestions unatainable ......and their lies your being controlled

2) The NWO is a goverment without boarders and of course as we all know the NET has no boarder constraints -----enough said there self explanitory

3) A census of people actually in this borderless country more acurate than any census taken door to door if you live in this day and age you either have the net at home or you can get a library card and use the net there H*ll you walk into most resturants now days you can use the Net there or have seen advertisements to get it at home

4) uncontrolled uncensored govermental propaganda and hate building tools are free and abundant ----and believe me they are using it to its full potential if anything if the whew 10% of the worlds population here then tell them to spread the word about their good news then boom you have 35-40 % in your pocket

5) now if buisness gets slow and people start loosing attention to the words and doctrins the NWO wants you to have and follow so what you do is start the kindlings of war here on the net or on the news and so in hopes of causing a war or stand off etc which as strange as it is its true 80% of the US hit those news channels for hours on end and discussed how to solve these fabricated problems and boom they got you right where they need you again

and there are so much war so I would say here it is your already in it and it cant be stopped but you can fight it .....so fight hard and cause as much trouble for them as you can make them have to work for it.

tell me what you think about the debate as to if the NWO is here or not now

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
you bring some sobering revalations to the topic of NWO mr kruta. consider right now we have a level playing feild. freedom of thought and discussiion. programming is all but erased from my mental intake. properly presented ideals is the only means of breaking my logical blockade. that is to say, nothing slips past. wat is, is wat will be, i am my own man.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
you bring some sobering revalations to the topic of NWO mr kruta. consider right now we have a level playing feild. freedom of thought and discussiion. programming is all but erased from my mental intake. properly presented ideals is the only means of breaking my logical blockade. that is to say, nothing slips past. wat is, is wat will be, i am my own man.

I can deal with that, but does it make any sense that this is actually happening or have I gone from Insane to Insane /Paranoid .....I hope not I dont have enough energy to have "multiple insanity disorder" I have enough to do just to be insane

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
if you consider yourself insane, then you are not.

paranoid? ask your dog.

nervous, agitated, anxious, apprehensive, creepy, excitable, excited, fidgety, frisky, high-strung, jittery, on edge, restless, sensitive, shaky, skittish, spooky, tense, timorous, unrestful, then perhaps reality has found you.

just a thought...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thanks I was getting worried that I might have had an epythamy or something my brain cant take that much work my gears strip when they get to much of a work out.

[edit on 20/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I was searching through the old posts and came across this and thought wow did I write this , well I know one thing I have been around the board a couple of thousand times since then and still find this all to be very useful to all. I was saddened it didnt go further because it was a good subject and I think people like Pisky, Somewhereinbetween and others I tussel with regular like who rip me over this , but it still would have been nice to know what they thought, Sad it was lost.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Good post, but my god, learn how to write! To everyone out there, at least go through and dot your "i's" and cross your "t's". As for them tracking us, well, I have a ghost account so they can stick it.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
good job.

do we all have to prove we exist now?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
Good post, but my god, learn how to write! To everyone out there, at least go through and dot your "i's" and cross your "t's". As for them tracking us, well, I have a ghost account so they can stick it.

I know myself gramatically incorrect and having spelling errors , I thank you though for your praise, I have to admit though I could use more typing courses.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
good job.

do we all have to prove we exist now?

I like you, but I don't think that the problem. The problem is that we probably need to make ourselves non-existant.

top topics

join