It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One month until they regulate the Internet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
reply to post by EnigmaPerspective

Well it would certainly be hard considering that the corporations own pretty much all the network of wires that connect us together. We would need to wire our own system. It would start small just like the internet did in the beginning.

I still think the love of money is the root of all evil. This is not new. Remove money and some humans will suffer for a while (those that can't fathom reality any other way then with a money system ahem.....America.....common wealth countries) the rest of the world would embrace this new do what you feel is right system. It's the same thing as now except you do what you want because you like it not because your chasing a piece of cheese on a stick. Anyways, I know it's hard for us to wrap our heads around this because we never have seen this....It's hard to imagine what you have never seen.

Star for you my friend! I don't know if Americans are ready to live without money yet! Though when the middleclass is decimated, Who knows! Can imagine alot of depression, sorrow, anger, desperation and probably even violence! I believe America has been possessed be evil and i think the only way to change that is through acceptance, unity, sacrifice and love! Bless All The Patriots that gave their lives for the cost of freedom!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
People don't even know how to talk to others in person anymore, this could be a problem when the internet is taken away. I have been studying hard to learn what I want to learn before it goes away. Books are too confining in my world, getting twenty people's opinion on something gives me more to work with. With the internet you get to investigate both sides of something also, with books you only get the perspective of the author. I see the net as a good research tool, most see it as a social media event. To each his own.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They can scrub the internet any time they want. The more reliant we become on the internet for information, the easier it is for this to happen. Don't want people to know about some historical figure? Just run an algorithm that wipes all references to that person from the internet. It will be like that person never existed.
The internet is great and all that, but too easily manipulated. TRUST NO ONE, especially on the internet.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Didn't they say the same thing about SOPA? I know it was more related to piracy, but similar debates were brought up iirc...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join