posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
At some point within the next few years the Internet will regulate itself.
- Facebook holds more data about a person than almost any organisation.
- Google tracks everything a person does.
- Android (Google) tracks everything a person does.
- iOS tracks everything a person does.
Ultimately this is some great stuff for the Elite. Allowing freedom of speech to remain, enables better surveillance.
When regulation does come, it will be in a number of forms:
- Removing the final layers of 'anonymity' we have. Meaning so called 'Real ID'
- Regulation on copyrighted material.
- Kill switches that limit the functional of social networks during riots and other such situations.
As they did with the printed word, the radio and the television...in the end these things had a controlled evolution that directed them into something
that subdued the populace. In all likelihood this will happen again.
edit on 4-11-2012 by CrystalBoe because: (no reason given)