It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[ALERT] Sandy Victims - Nor'easter Could Hit U.S. East Coast Early Next Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Nor'easter could hit U.S. East Coast early next week

www.680news.com...

]As recovery efforts continue in New York City in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, the United States' National Weather Service has detected another nor'easter brewing in the Atlantic.

The potential storm is not as strong as Sandy, but the U.S. weather agency said it could hit the U.S. East Coast by Tuesday, which is the day of the U.S. presidential election.

Power may not even be restored in many areas struggling to recover from Sandy.

Residents along the coast line have passed through emotions that range from fear and shock, to frustration, and now rage and anger over what they see as a slow response from relief agencies that they are relying on for the basics.

Ontario has pitched in with 145 Hydro workers who were sent across the border Friday morning to help American teams restore power.
]

[Edit] Removed Post - Misread article [Edit]
edit on 2-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Conspiracy action force asseemmbble!

I hope no one is hurt this time around both in the US and abroad. With this kind of warning and the evidence left behind from Sandy, I hope people take this warning with a little more seriousness and more extensive planning.

These events sure know how to pick a time. I am just waiting for the thread “Iran sends second super storm to hit US east coast”

edit on 2-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just when you think things could get any worse for Sandy victims, the east coast is now going to get a little colder.

Does this remind anyone of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"?

I don't ever recall seeing this pattern of severe weather before. I don't want to say HAARP is involved, but could this be a foreshadowing of the worst parts of climate change happening in front of our eyes RIGHT NOW???

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When did they move North Dakota to the East Coast?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

New Nor’easter may hit East Coast next week

www.washingtonpost.com... 24_blog.html

Another storm is exactly what the mid-Atlantic and Northeast coast don’t need. But the European Centre Medium Range Forecast (EURO) model is forecasting exactly that this time next week.

The EURO, which sniffed out Sandy 8 days before it hit, shows an area of low pressure developing off the Georgia/South Carolina coast the night of the election (November 6), and then moving up the coast into New England by Wednesday night.

NOAA’s Hydrometeorological Prediction Center leads its extended forecast discussion with the headline:

...NOR’EASTER POSSIBLE FOR MID-ATLANTIC/NEW ENGLAND STATES BY ELECTION DAY INTO NEXT THURSDAY...

The simulated storm - while much weaker than Sandy - shows moderate rains and gusty (not damaging) winds in the same areas hit so hard earlier this week. It also shows some potential for snow on the interior.

These conditions would obviously hamper clean-up efforts in areas afflicted by Sandy’s coastal flooding and raise the seas again, but to a much lesser degree.

The U.S. GFS model also simulates a storm in that time frame, but it stays far enough out to sea to mostly spare the mid-Atlantic before curving inland in southern New England.

Exact track details and, thus, the localized impacts of the storm are not possible to pin down at this range. But once again, the overall pattern shows the potential for a storm that would bring wind, rain, and inland snow to parts of the mid-Atlantic and/or Northeast.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
When did they move North Dakota to the East Coast?

HAARP works its magic anywhere/everywhere in the world

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Yeah i was like. that's the central us.

www.ssd.noaa.gov...
www.ssd.noaa.gov...
www.ssd.noaa.gov...

however looking at the noaa goes satellite loops.
there does seem to be some weather looping down that might affect the north east.
But no clue whether it will be good or bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
god must hate the east coast

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just thought I would drop you all this link. For me i find it very informative. Its called 2 Min News i promise you that you will bookmark and follow this guy.
It covers weather, geological activity, space weather, everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It will be a cold wind for some time.

East Coast residents best be prepared for the coldness - such as thicker clothing, drink more water, standby flu tablets, and if anyone have more clothings or blankets - spare some for the have-nots, the poor, the aged and the homeless, never to leave anyone behind.

We will all be in it together, get through it and come out in one piece together.

If anyone needs fire for warmth, should the electricity not be ready, they must ensure that the fire is SAFELY build OUTSIDE the house or apartment block and not inside or the fumes will be a killer instead of the cold.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Have you noticed how everybody used to be talking about GLOBAL WARMING, now because all the evidence is inconvenient they have changed the term to a broader term.....Climate Change. Which I may add one is supposedly man made and the other is natural. There are natural fluctuations in the weather and always have been.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I heard something about this and checked the long range forecast. It has RAIN for Wednesday (Delaware) and it's saying that only the far north part of New England will maybe get dumped on with snow. So I'm not too worried about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well they refused help from volunteers that drove across the country to help them just because they were not Union. Obviously God has a sense of humor. Lets see if they decline next time.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Damn. Incoming. Does this need more attention?

top topics

join