It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US election choice Ill give you my independant opinion as non US resident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Im from Australia and i will give my US friends some independant objective advice.

Who is better candidate Obama

Or

Romney

Ok its as simple as this Vote for the Republican candidate (Romney). Do you seriously think a Democrat liberal is goona be tough enough to sort things out and re establish things on the straight and narrow. If you dont want Rom bring back Bush Jr ....he was entertainment plus.....best president ever.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Im from Australia and i will give my US friends some independant objective advice.

Or

Romney

Ok its as simple as this Vote for the Republican candidate (Romney). Do you seriously think a Democrat liberal is goona be tough enough to sort things out and re establish things on the straight and narrow. If you dont want Rom bring back Bush Jr ....he was entertainment plus.....best president ever.

Erm, Obama is sorting things out. You know, bin Laden being dead, the unemployment rate dropping, no more torture, and so on? As for Dubya you are obviously pulling our legs. The man was a disaster from start (9/11) to finish (worst financial crisis since 1929). Oh and: Iraq. I rest my case. So no, I disagree with you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If you dont want Rom bring back Bush Jr ....he was entertainment plus.....best president ever.

WHAT??? I know you don't live in the USA so I will try and hold back a little on this comment.....

BUT!!!

Bush Jr. was closer to the WORST president ever!! Now Obama is making Bush Jr. look like a golden child......This is just what it looks like, Bush was terrible and corrupt.....If you are interested in more of what I think about him, go to my profile and search my threads.......Read ANY of them about Bush and his terrible ethics and corruption....

Sorry rant over about Bush........I don't want Romney or Obama.....Looks like I am going independant this year....Gary Johnson to the rescue......Unless I am actually allowed this time to write in a candidate, then it is RON PAUL!!!

Ron Paul, even getting written in by everyone, should win by a landslide!! There is no way people can feel comfortable with either of these two scrubs we have to pick from!!

Everyone needs to write in Ron Paul and bring the USA back to FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!!!! Like our forefathers WANTED it to be!!

Unless you enjoy having rights taken away, no jobs, higher taxing of the middle class, no such thing as the bill of rights.....Shall I go on?? If you like having (or not having) for that matter the previous things stated, then go ahead and vote for Obamney.....Either one will provide these things for you!!

Here are two of my threads about Bush.....Not many replies, but some good opinions about my thoughts on that scam artist!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/2/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Or

Romney

Ok its as simple as this Vote for the Republican candidate (Romney). Do you seriously think a Democrat liberal is goona be tough enough to sort things out and re establish things on the straight and narrow.

I guess you have never heard of FDR and the new deal. Very famous politician in America.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
sounds like few too many pints ..... think its time you crawl home from the pub m8 .... not a damn one of the corrupt bastards worth wasting time on .. no matter who the yanks vote in were all fooked by the evil ... corrupt bastards they call leaders.... .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If you dont want Rom bring back Bush Jr ....he was entertainment plus.....best president ever.

You called Americans your "friends" in the OP, but with that above quote, I don't think you wish the best for us.

Or you are extremely misguided.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Neither of these candidates represent anything but themselves. The terms republican
and democrat are terms we use to define ourselves more than elected officials.

Both Romney and Obama are guilty of pandering to the masses. Obama with outright lies
during the last election and Romney will flop on any issue to appeal to whatever
demographic he is in front of at the time.

It's all a big 'dog and pony show' and we've let ourselves be distracted and talked out of the only
candidate who had any integrity at all, Ron Paul.

And you can blame the mainstream media and the puppeteers who pull their strings for that
edit on 2-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

top topics

join