Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Cleveland TSA Agent is Arrested for Child Rape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This is another story about a TSA screener that has been charged with a sex crime against a child. The same guy that is also patting down kids at the airport. Of course he has only been accused and your innocent until proven guilty, blah blah. Where there is smoke there's fire in this case. This guy was part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization in Cleveland. He basically infiltrated this group for the purpose of molesting children; just like Sandusky.

As a report earlier this year by Tennessee Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn highlighted, the fact that TSA agents are so routinely caught engaged in criminal behavior is by no means an aberration but stems “from TSA’s hiring practices and insufficient use of background checks.”

I believe the US government should step up a little don't you? I can't imagine how criminal background checks and investigations are not being followed within the TSA. And what's up with this guy working on TSA stuff in Germany? That's a weird angle to say the least.

Article

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well when you have an agency doing criminal things for a living the fact that they are hiring criminals does not surprise me at all.I am not saying all TSA employees are bad apples but I would be willing to be a far amount of them have skeletons in the closet to hide.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Only a pervert would want a job that requires feeling people up all day.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb

I believe the US government should step up a little don't you?

Article

Personally, I believe the government should step back, A LOT. The TSA is out of control. Before long you will have to agree to a cavity search to fly. It's dumb.

MOTF!
edit on 2-11-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sick bastard!

If and when he goes to jail / prison he'll get what he deserves.

A little off topic but I have a question and this thread is as good of place as any to ask.

I haven't flown since 9/11 so I don't know much about how the security process works.
If I'm selected for a more thorough search or pat down can I refuse and just leave the airport? I know I wouldn't be allowed to get on the plane or go to the gate but like I said can I just turn around and leave or would that give them probable cause to hold me? Does anyone know how that would play out?
edit on 2-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
People turn into monsters when they are given power over others.

Grant it, he was probably predisposed to commit these kinds of acts, so much for any screening process...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

That's funny...I have worked for said government agency for 10 1/2 years and I am not a pervert. Get your facts straight please. Thank you.

AJ

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

Anything to break peoples spirits and try to make them subservient IMO. "Better be nice or sexual deviants will search you at the airport...legally."

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Only a pervert would want a job that requires feeling people up all day.

Tell that to your doctor when you need him/her.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

His doctor didn't reply to a job offer on a pizza box.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My son flew for the first time with his father, and they didn't even pat him down. Just the usual scanner.

So no, not everyone gets patted down.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
My son flew for the first time with his father, and they didn't even pat him down. Just the usual scanner.

So no, not everyone gets patted down.

You do know that whomever watched your child go through this scanner saw him naked correct?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by asjdwf

That's funny...I have worked for said government agency for 10 1/2 years and I am not a pervert. Get your facts straight please. Thank you.

You may or may not be a pervert. We simply don't know .... yet. But I will note that people generally don't fall too far from those they associate with.

The fact that you currently work for psycho criminals means that I would not hire you. That much I do know.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

You do know that whomever watched your child go through this scanner saw him naked correct?

Not only that, depending on the technology employed by the machine, the child could have been exposed to significant radiation.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

" look at me I found something I can use as a loophole against you"
You go right ahead and let some random guy feel you and your family for "safety" I'm not going to criticize your opinion so please leave mine alone
Also please quit stalking my posts
edit on 2-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
You go right ahead and let some random guy feel you and your family for "safety" I'm not going to criticize your opinion so please leave mine alone

If I think your response is narrow minded and perhaps stereotypical of those who work 'hands on' I'll damn well say so, it's for your own good so you may learn something. Wether you do is up to you.

Also please quit stalking my posts

Please get over yourself, your not that important, I read the thread and felt your ignorance needed a slap. If I wish to reply to a post I will.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The TSA sucks you haven't foiled a single terror plot in 10 years, you cant even justify your existence!

I like how you tried to make yourself better than me by implying I am of the working class which I proudly am. You must feel small if you need to resort to that.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

At any point up until screening starts, you can walk away. Once the screening process is started, you have to complete it.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join