It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi holds secret fundraiser with Islamists, Hamas-linked groups

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
People still doesn't get it, you see them here in ATS still completely oblivious of what foreign Islam is doing in the US.

Islam have not business in US politics they have no business in congress and taking money for Isamic groups or persons is nothing but a slap in the face of any American heroes that our government has put in harm ways to fight their so call Terrorism

Is not such thing as a moderate or "other side" of Islam, this religious LAW purpose is to change the laws of nations to their advantage, that is their purpose in life until they die

Any money coming from any Islamic groups in the US and taken by US political whores are nothing but traitors to the US Constitution and a shame to those that have die by terrorist attacks from Islamic sources

People still doesn't get it.
And never will I dare anybody that thinks this news are harmless to research on Isamic enclaves in the US where terrorist groups are brewing in our own US, they are already establishing their Islam rule areas where US authorities are not allowed to even enter and they are growing by the minute because the whores in congress turn their blind eyes to this growing group for money

frontpagemag.com...

www.radicalislam.org...

www.meforum.org...

Wake up America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

What the hell is the matter with you?

No. Really...what the hell is the matter with you?

Are you saying that American citizens don't have the right to hold fundraisers?

What's the matter with me? Hmmm Just asking why this fundraiser was kept a secret until now. It happened back in May. Why is Pelosi conspiring with radicals in an effort to combat GOP candidates who oppose the radical Islamic movement. Yes, CAIR is a radical group in sheep's clothing. That's the whole point behind CAIR. Not to mention the heavy representation from the Muslim Brotherhood at this event. Note how the MB has taken control of Egypt after Mubarek's ouster....

Why is Rep. Pelosi teaming up with the likes of the American MB??

he General Strategic Plan for the Muslim Brotherhood in North America, written and adopted in 1987, established the grand mission for Muslims as a mandatory civilizational jihad against the West, led and directed by the Brotherhood. The stated goal was to establish Islam as "victorious over all other religions." Specific steps were laid out in the document to bring about a global Islamic state under sharia, or Islamic doctrine.

The Brotherhood's strategic plan is buttressed by the Islamic doctrine of al wala wa al bara, which requires Muslims to feel enmity toward non-Muslims (upheld by taqiyya, or deception) and exhibit loyalty to the umma, or the Muslim community. It embodies the stealth principles of Sun Tzu's ancient Chinese war doctrine: "[s]ubduing an enemy without force is best" and "[a]ll warfare is based on deception."

To control what is known about Islam and to block education and training to law enforcement and government, the Muslim Brotherhood has developed well-placed inside-influence operators who wield considerable power with high-level officials and can set policy.

For example, in 2008, Stephen Coughlin, a lawyer and top expert on Islamic doctrine, was cashiered as a government contractor for the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon. Coughlin had lectured at the Navy War College and the Marine Corp War College, as well as briefed members of Congress, senior staff at the Department of Defense, government officials, and law enforcement and intelligence officers. His departure was an orchestrated campaign undertaken by an Egyptian-American Muslim, Hesham Islam, who, after 20 years in the U.S. Navy, had become a senior adviser and admired confidant to then-Deputy Secretary of Defense Gordon England.

A more recent instance of blocking military and government officials from learning the truth about Islamic doctrine was the removal from training responsibilities of Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Dooley from the Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk, VA. Although Dooley's course materials on radical Islam had been previously approved, they were recast as "offensive to Muslims" and critical of Islam after complaints came to the White House from various Islamic influence groups.

The complaining groups included two unindicted co-conspirators in the Hamas funding trial -- ISNA, again, and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). Dooley was publicly excoriated, fired as an instructor, and given a negative evaluation, placing the future of his military career in jeopardy. Finally, all materials critical of Islam were scrubbed from military training, even though much of the training materials referenced Islamic texts themselves, as well as commentary from highly esteemed Muslim clerics.

Advancing false theories

Another arrow in the quiver of Muslim tactics is to seize control of the education of military and government employees about Islamic doctrine. Muslim Brotherhood organizations do this by arguing that non-Muslims are unequipped to teach Islam and that it must properly be taught by Muslims. As a result, CAIR has provided Muslim sensitivity training for the FBI, U.S. Armed Forces, state and local law enforcement agencies, and others, all of it under the guise of fostering a "better relationship between law enforcement and the Muslim community." Yet at the same time, the Brotherhood's New York chapter distributed posters declaring, "Build a Wall of Resistance, Don't Talk to the F.B.I." and advised Muslims that they are the victims of anti-Muslim bias.

Incredibly, Muslim Brotherhood operatives, such as Louay Safi, have even taught the tenets of Islam to American troops deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan, including a course on the "Theology of Islam" at Fort Hood in Texas. Following Major Nidal Hasan's 2009 attack on Fort Hood in which he murdered 13 people, Safi blamed the violent outburst on the "demonization of marginalized groups," meaning Muslims.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Keith Ellison was one of the hosts for this event

Islamic nonprofit paid for Rep. Ellison's pilgrimage to Mecca. Ellison wanted to keep the funding of the trip under wraps

www.startribune.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Jibeho, we need to expose more this growing Islamic danger and those in congress that are whores to their pimps.

The Islamic radical groups are taking hold and roots into Americas politics because we don't have honesty in politics anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I could not possibly agree more... I've done plenty of digging and the plot is quite disturbing....

Have you heard of "The Project"?

One might be led to think that if international law enforcement authorities and Western intelligence agencies had discovered a twenty-year old document revealing a top-secret plan developed by the oldest Islamist organization with one of the most extensive terror networks in the world to launch a program of “cultural invasion” and eventual conquest of the West that virtually mirrors the tactics used by Islamists for more than two decades, that such news would scream from headlines published on the front pages and above the fold of the New York Times, Washington Post, London Times, Le Monde, Bild, and La Repubblica.

If that’s what you might think, you would be wrong.

In fact, such a document was recovered in a raid by Swiss authorities in November 2001, two months after the horror of 9/11. Since that time information about this document, known in counterterrorism circles as “The Project”, and discussion regarding its content has been limited to the top-secret world of Western intelligence communities. Only through the work of an intrepid Swiss journalist, Sylvain Besson of Le Temps, and his book published in October 2005 in France, La conquête de l'Occident: Le projet secret des Islamistes (The Conquest of the West: The Islamists' Secret Project), has information regarding The Project finally been made public. One Western official cited by Besson has described The Project as “a totalitarian ideology of infiltration which represents, in the end, the greatest danger for European societies.”

Look at all that has happened since then... This is the reality no one wants to face.. This was written in 1982!!

Included in the documents seized during the raid of Nada’s Swiss villa was a 14-page plan written in Arabic and dated December 1, 1982, which outlines a 12-point strategy to “establish an Islamic government on earth” – identified as The Project. According to testimony given to Swiss authorities by Nada, the unsigned document was prepared by “Islamic researchers” associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

What makes The Project so different from the standard “Death of America! Death to Israel!” and “Establish the global caliphate!” Islamist rhetoric is that it represents a flexible, multi-phased, long-term approach to the “cultural invasion” of the West. Calling for the utilization of various tactics, ranging from immigration, infiltration, surveillance, propaganda, protest, deception, political legitimacy and terrorism, The Project has served for more than two decades as the Muslim Brotherhood “master plan”. As can be seen in a number of examples throughout Europe – including the political recognition of parallel Islamist government organizations in Sweden, the recent “cartoon” jihad in Denmark, the Parisian car-burning intifada last November, and the 7/7 terrorist attacks in London – the plan outlined in The Project has been overwhelmingly successful.

The Muslim BRotherhood now controls Egypt and the U.S. under Obama helped to get them there!!

Since it was rechartered in 1982, the Muslim Brotherhood has spread its network across the Middle East, Europe, and even America. At home in Egypt, parliamentary elections in 2005 saw the Muslim Brotherhood winning 20 percent of the available legislative seats, comprising the largest opposition party block. Its Palestinian affiliate, known to the world as HAMAS, recently gained control of the Palestinian Authority after elections secured for them 74 of 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative Council. Its Syrian branch has historically been the largest organized group opposing the Assad regime, and the organization also has affiliates in Jordan, Sudan, and Iraq. In the US, the Muslim Brotherhood is primarily represented by the Muslim American Society (MAS).

Since its formation, the Muslim Brotherhood has advocated the use of terrorism as a means of advancing its agenda of global Islamic domination. But as the largest popular radical movement in the Islamic world, it has attracted many leading Islamist intellectuals. Included among this group of Muslim Brotherhood intellectuals is Youssef Qaradawi, an Egyptian-born, Qatar-based Islamist cleric.

archive.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I am not familiar with the Project but is no surprise that such an agenda is going on, why? because I know how Islam law works, if people in the US stop been so political correct and trusting, they will get educated on the true dangers of Islam.

I always will say this next, Obama is a Muslim he will always be as he was born into Islam.

The only reason that Islam has not gotten more front page in our nations news this days is because what happen in 9/11, that held their plans back.

Americas politics are so corrupted that it makes possible for foreign influences in any kind or form to capitalize on that corruption meanwhile American people are falling asleep when it comes to the agendas of Islam in our nation due to the lies and propaganda of fighting terrorism.

The truth is that even I was completely taken back when doing a research and coming with the fundamentalist Islamic groups created enclaves in our own land.

It is very disturbing that while our soldiers and heroes are put in harm ways to fight Islamic terrorist in the middle east, our own traitor politicians are allowing radical Islam to grow in this nation in our own soil

What in the heck is going on in America? why are we not in open arms and forcing our authorities to brake up this radical Islamic safe haven in the US

edit on 5-11-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Michelle Bachman, Alan West and others have tried to expose it and got muzzled and targeted in the process.
That was the topic during Pelosi's fundraiser. How to topple the dissenters of the radical Islamic movement..

Bachmann was silenced by her own party members including McCain much to my dismay..

Much has happened since Reps. Michele Bachmann, Louie Gohmert, Trent Franks, Lynn Westmoreland, and Tom Rooney fired off those five letters to various Inspectors General back on June 13th. Based on all that has transpired to this point, we thought it a worthy endeavor to chronicle the individuals / entities that have come out in support of Huma Abedin and against Bachmann. Once you look at the list – which we will attempt to keep updated – a profile of an Abedin supporter begins to emerge.

Back on June 24th, in the wake of the letter sent by Bachmann, et. al. to the State Department IG that identified Huma Abedin as being connected to the Muslim Brotherhood through her mother, we wrote that Saleha Abedin (Huma’s mother) and the new first lady of Egypt, Najla Ali Mahmoud (Mohamed Mursi’s wife) served together as leaders in the Muslim Sisterhood.

Please read more.. This is from a former MB member
www.shoebat.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It is truly a conspiracy that is brewing when it comes to Islamic fundamentalism, sadly all this information only shows that our nations greatest traitors are within our government and they are all for sell to the highest bidder and is not the American people.

The incredible thing to see is the amount of propaganda that is spoon fed to people in this nation so they keep trusting politicians and they know how to work us out.

Can you believe I had no clue that enclaves of Islamic groups were even in the US and I am all about conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The only radical/fundamentalist group that threatens America is the GOP.
And to you guys, anyone outside of it... is a radical.

Look, fundamentalism of any sort (Christian, Islamic, Jewish) has NO place in government what so ever. CAIR, in my opinion doesn't fit the bill of Radical Islamic Fundamentalists. The Muslim Brotherhood, I'm not sure does either... they're touted to be moderate but to be fair and honest I haven't done any research on MB, so I don't know... and let me save you the trouble of getting links and pasting articles... I don't and never will trust your sources.

Any and all Muslim groups, any and all Center/Left groups are not fundamentalist, radicals or terrorists by default of being outside your camp and I'm honestly sick of you and your ilk pushing everyone off a goddamn cliff with your alarmist, xenophobic, racist, homophobic, sexist, terrified of the world...nonsense.

STOP crying wolf otherwise no one is going to listen when it really counts.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Speaking of radical groups... How is your beloved Occupy Movement doing nowadays? I thought I would have heard from them by now on the eve of the election...

Time to get your head out of the sand... Did you read my post regarding "the project"? Probably not, and if you did read it and think it's all BS... all I can say is Good Luck!!

Funny how you managed to squeeze "homophobic" and "sexist" into your last rant!! Please back up your claim !!!!
Please!!!
edit on 5-11-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
dailycaller.com..? /queazy/

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by roblot

Are you saying this meeting never happened? Look it up...

Gimme a break!! Put some actual thought into your posts..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by roblot

Are you saying this meeting never happened? Look it up...

Gimme a break!! Put some actual thought into your posts..

I never said anything of that kind. I didn't comment on the validity of this specific topic. I was implying that the site is rubbish.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roblot

ok. so it was just an uttering of "source snobbery"?

Got it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Occupy is doing just fine, thanks for caring enough to ask... currently they are leading in the effort to help people displaced and adversely affected by Sandy. What is it that you were expecting to hear from them regarding the election?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Glad to hear OWS is doing something productive for a change. I expected to see them trying to upset the electoral process in one way or another... They must have realized that it would be a bad move.

to occupy for helping. That's what you do to gain support...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Protesting the RNC and DNC are a different matter than interfering with the Elections... first of all it is a Federal Crime, second... we are a Constitutional/Civil Rights Group as much as we are a thorn in the side of the status quo.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join