It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh man, where do we begin. How about we start here.

The story starts out conventionally enough: Feng, a resident of northern China, met and married a beautiful woman, and they had a baby girl. That's when things reportedly got, um, ugly. Feng was "so sure of his own good looks, so crushed by the wrinkly ugly mess that was handed to him in a swaddle, that he decided to sue his wife because the awful looking baby was totally her fault
And here I thought all parents thought their babies were adorable, even when they are ugly, or smell funny. Apparently not.

Since the baby didn't look like either parent, Feng accused his wife of infidelity — "because jumping to conclusions about your wife's faithfulness is the obvious thing to do when you have an ugly baby,
Yep that's what I'd do.

After a DNA test proved that the baby is, in fact Feng's, the wife came clean on her little secret: Before they had met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea. And unverified before-and-after photos circulating on Western and Chinese blogs do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife.
I bet she is one of those types of women who claim to want a real man.To add a little more insult to injury, one last little comment.

Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.
C'mon man, it's your own child. This certainly isn't going to help the child's self esteem as she gets older. Leave it up to those crazy communists to give us the wacky story of the day.The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby ETA: I wonder if the child looked similar to this fellow.
Ahhh, a face only a mother could love.
edit on 2-11-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This belongs in the jokes forum. Don't worry, a mod will come along soon enough and relocate it for you. Thanks for the laugh

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think that he just doesn't want to take responsibility for the child. What a shame. I bet that baby will grow up to be a gorgeous person. Karma.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Doesn't he realize that 23 of his chromosomes contributed to the baby's looks? So it's not entirely his wife's fault.

People these days...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How stupid are people. You can't tell what that child is going to look like, right after being born.
I'm guessing he's just mad it's not a boy.
What a jerk.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I bet that child is going to find cure for cancer then he will be all "loving".

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I guess that takes care of child support.

top topics

join